Sunnis are better than shi-

Sunnis are better than shi-

he's cute. shame he's probably dead by now...

Hezbollah has christian member you know?

Ave Maria
Good post, user

No they don't.

But they fight along Christian militias and salute/respect Christian symbols and churches.

Fuck Christianity, I just like their religious tolerance

>fuck christians but oh actually i do like christians

what?

Isn't Shi'a Islam basically glorified fanfic?

Same with all religions??

I wish all mudslimes would think like that. Not that I care much about religion, but I don't go around shitting on it either. Let people believe what they want to believe in.

Okay but I still hate Muslims

all abrahamic religions are garbage and have no place in modern society

>I like christianity for having a trait that I don't have

What? Christianity shaped all of western culture.

>Albania
>Not religious tolerance
Is literally the most religious tolerant place in Europe, hell even in world maybe

Have a you

I'm talking about you, not albania

>no Jews
I wish I knew this feel

>Sunnis are better than shi-

who the fucks say that, shiites are barbarous, culture less mob of rabid spazz monkeys

I was talking about SHIAS when i said "i like their religious tolerance" idiot

of course it did influence it, but europe was destined to thrive, and this was several centuries after being christianised.

Christians, Muslims and Jews all have many mutual symbols and beliefs. They're basically big sects of the same religion. Indeed, the former two derive from Judaism.

literally everybody knows this

No. Christian philosophy that is mostly comprised of originally non-christian philosophy, is what in-part (not wholly), shaped western culture.

I meant to point out that it likely comes from his beliefs, not for care or respect of others.

I doubt that, since most muslims are pretty happy with burning churches, even though christianity is also an abrahamic religion.

true. the only thing religion does nowadays is that it divides people and even makes them hate each other to the point they start wars because of some stupid words written in some old fantasy books
>fedora
not really. religion is shit not because of the idea itself but because of all the harm it does to society. religion is just as bad as racism

Maybe this is a Muslim who actually read Koran

The quran says monasteries, churches and synagoges are all protected by god, and should be respected.

We are forbidden to destroy churches tho

proof abdul

nah, gimme hadith, verses from sura or some shit.

t. chinese, christian.

I'm not really religious

I know it exists but I don't know where

Hope an user with more knowledge about Islam tell you about it