What does your cunt think of Stalin??

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.kr/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-big-question-why-is-stalin-still-popular-in-russia-despite-the-brutality-of-his-regime-827654.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger who the fuck cares anymore.

Only old senile drunks and some caucasus ape taxi drivers like him. Ethnically Russian population absolutely hates him

arts students love him

Why?? google.co.kr/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-big-question-why-is-stalin-still-popular-in-russia-despite-the-brutality-of-his-regime-827654.html?amp

because he literally genocided ethnic Russians and was oppressive churka durka that people were afraid to live under

his relative

#1 butthurt inducer

Stalin did nothing wrong.

but contrary to what you said his linked showed that stalin is still hugely popular in russia and he asked why

a monstrous tyrant

russian imperialism incarnate

I really hate him. He was no better than Hitler. Those in my country who still worship him should be put on fire imo.

He reminds me Masumi Okada.

>but contrary to what you said his linked showed that stalin is still hugely popular in russia and he asked why
Because there are too much fucked up retards with broken mind.

this basically

Half of our commies like him ironically, saying "hurr Stalin killed too few people".
The other half say he's a shitstain for the cause, and that it was a deturpation of Marx's ideals.
The normal human beings either forget who he was after school, or are aware he was a ruthless ruler whose methods shouldn't be repeated.

but why you lying?

Most people are too illiterate to have an opinion on him. He's just "a Russian dictator".