Anyone else feel this scene was really fucked up? The guys were just standing there unable to move...

Anyone else feel this scene was really fucked up? The guys were just standing there unable to move, and Logan and the girl walked up to each one one by one butchering them slowly, and the guys could see them coming to kill them and they couldn't do anything but just stand there.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5496844/wolverines-10-most-mortifying-moments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the correct term is "Snikting" fag.

If those guys could move, they woulda tried to kill the three of them

If anything I was jealous.

I thought it was cute the way Laura held Charles' hand after they killed all those guys.

she looks wrong with boobs

No, if he didn't, when he neutralized Charles' seizure they would have started shooting them and died anyways

>hit squad working for a company that experiments on children
>sent to kill an old man and basically imprison a child to a life of torture
Those poor guys. I wish he'd given them a nice hug and told them to leave them alone instead. I'm sure those guns pointed at the Prof were to scratch his bald head and they weren't going to actually fire.

>Anyone else feel this scene was really fucked up?
Yes

Welcome to having emotions.

Why does everyone have to be in jumpsuits? I've never understood that about comics.

They're easier to draw.
You have to do some 20 pages of artwork every month. So you could draw all the necessary baggy clothes, folds, pockets, and accessories for each character OR you can pu as many characters as possible into a skintight jumpsuit and draw a simplified or exaggerated anatomy with some lines to indicate boots and gloves and maybe a belt.

I've got bad news for you then.

It was great. 1 of the only great scenes in the movie. The shit in the forest was so god damn amateur.

those claws are double the size of what she had in the movie

shit pic

in terms of artwork its still better than most.

I agree

How did Laura resist the mind paralysis?

I thought Logan could because of his Adamantium skeleton, but Laura only has it in her hands and feet.

Which is why she had to drag herself using her hands and feet to be able to move

That... Makes no sense. If the adamantium doesn't cover her skull, she'd be like all the soldiers, completely frozen.

Logan doesn't resist because of his adamantium skull, but because of his healing power IIRC. Laura has it, too

>but because of his healing power IIRC
What? Says who?

I figured the adamantium skull was essentially acting like Magnetos helmet.

>What? Says who?

Who says it's the Adamantium skeleton? You're also assuming with no evidence, dude. Bit hypocritical to call the other guy out while you're doing it, too.

why didn't the soldiers drop like sacks of shit once they got killed?

The paralysis was only mental, inanimate objects just fell to the ground. But somehow a person who's brain just got mulched stays upright until it ends. It would have made tbe scene cooler if they dropped limp when they died, with some doing it instantly and others having delayed reactions as they had a few seconds of painful life left to go.

>girl turning into a whore after puberty

Why is that news at all?

Well, seeing as in X3 he's the only one able to get close to Phoenix's force field/whatever, which was a psychic one, I think it's safe to assume what I just written

>You're also assuming with no evidence
Did you literally stop reading after I said that?

Immediately below, my evidence is metal skull = Magneto's helmet in function.

>psychic
Telekinetic, psychic power messes with peoples heads, it doesn't vaporize people. She was molecularly pulling people apart. Adamantium was just too strong to rip apart like that.

I read exactly what you said. Nowhere is it stated the helmet is made of Adamantium. The helmet is far thicker than the thin coating of adamantium on his skeleton. You have no evidence, hence
>assuming

They're longer than her forearms. Just looks weird. Still good art tho

>Adamantium was just too strong to rip apart like that.

It that was so, then he would've walked towards her just with his skeleton exposed, ad guess what, that's not how it went

this, it kinda bothered me desu senpai

godamn, you're stupid

Jesus christ. Idiots who don't get how powers work are why we producers tone down shit for retards like this.

It's not mind paralysis, he's essentially exerting an explosion of psyonic force that tears people apart if they try to fight it. Anyone in theory COULD make their way against it, but it'd literally tear them apart. It's a healing factor thing.

ok

That would have been great, but then half of TV would have complained how it didn't make sense and anyone who liked this were "cucks".

His healing factor was regenerating him as he walked towards her. Did you not watch the movie? He was literally being torn apart as he walked.

Because their brains were frozen. The signals in them telling their bodies to stand up were stuck in place.

Presumably she's had telepathy blocking tech/therapy put in place like Logan did.

To add to your point, in the movies professor X is able to locate Logan with Cerebro and read his mind so the adamantium can't block his powers.

Yes and true, but my circumstantial evidence is still better than his no evidence.

How is that an argument for her power psychically holding him back?

That's the point fucko. He's not able to resist Xavier's mind energy blast ebcause of his fucking adamantium bones. he's literally able to regenerate himself as he walks toward him

kek, but it's obviously the healing factor because Laura was able to move, too. You're utterly wrong.

>The signals in them telling their bodies to stand up were stuck in place.
Thats... Not how it works. You may not be consciously aware of it, but theres like several dozen muscles constantly tensed and working at all times to keep you standing and upright. The brain needs to constantly send signals to these muscles, if the brain is destroyed, the signals aren't "stuck in place", they just aren't sent and the muscles relax and you drop.

Don't really care though, it looked cool so whatevs.

That's what he was saying, dude. Reading comprehension.

They are different forces working on him in those 2 scenes.

Phoenix was tearing him apart telekinetically but he's able to walk towards her because adamantium and healing.

Prof X was fucking with his brain but the telepathic signals were being partially blocked by his adamantium skull and healing was repairing what was getting through.

All of you are wrong, its a mix of the two.

Or it's the movie overlooking a detail like how the bodies didn't drop when he stabbed those dudes through the head. The movie shouldn't be considered infallible, think shit through for yourself.

Nah mate, he's the one assuming he was able to move because of his adamantium skeleton, while I'm the original healing-poster

> brains were frozen
> signals telling them to be stuck in place

that's not how it works. Have you ever seen a video or gif of someone actually dying? There's a famous one of a guy shooting himself in front of a crowd.

Muscles lose all tension, you drop so fast it looks uncanny, movies very rarely do it right since its near impossible to act.

Holy fucking shit, you're delusional. The old adage really rings true.

"If a person is presented with evidence that disproves their belief, they will become more steadfast in it."

You're actually fucking retarded.

What should they be wearing, cargo shorts and a fedora?

>but the brain signals were being partially blocked by his adamantium skull

Except on every movie prof X is able to read Logan's mind with literal 0 effort

It's because Logan is just betterer.

Shut the fuck up.

Whatever, its like the same argument of why the Logans healing factor is weakening, one side saying because muh corn syrup and the other side saying muh adamantium poisoning when in reality both are reasonable explanations and they could both be right. You aren't any more right or wrong than that dude is since theres nothing explicit inf avor of either.

>but the telepathic signals were being partially blocked by his adamantium skull

This is bullshit. Logan is affected by X's abilities more than once.

>but he's able to walk towards her because adamantium and healing.
>adamantium

No, just the healing factor.

kek, its obviously a mix of both tards. otherwise why was laura barely able to move across a single room but logan able to move much more, across the entire holtel despite having a weaker, barely functional healing factor?

team both wins.

>you'll never see a movie where magneto pulls the adamantium out of Logan's body, leaving him in a super-powerful, beast mode.

Me on the right

Why would you give a shit about some mercenaries that want to euthanize a young girl?

I wish it was me on the right

how were they still standing up after dying? Isn't Picard just freezing control of their limbs?

Reminder that James (((Mangold))) is a careless hack.

>What? Says who?
Logan is literally shown healing real time when approaching Phoenix. Same deal here, it's Logan and Laura's healing factor doing the work and allowing them to constantly resist the psychic attacks.

That guy really needs to clean up his neck line.

That sounds like something a member of the X-Men would do, kill people instead of disabling them or leaving and escaping.

But then, this is Fox Studio's version of the X-Men comics.

What was X-23 like in the X-Men: Evolution t.v. series?

I don't remember her being a whore. They'll probably stick with innocent Laura for the movies.

Do you know what's worse?

Talking to the person you are trying to kill. There's literally no reason to talk to them unless the talking helps you gain the advantage over them in order to kill them.

If I were those guards who first encountered Laura I would have gone in guns blazing and blown her brains out before I tried to handcuff her. They know how lethal this girl is; why did they just try to force handcuffs on her? He was basically asking to have his head cut off.

>What was X-23 like in the X-Men: Evolution t.v. series?
Very similar to the movie version. If anything, her becoming a whore was someone else's creative decision when Marvel introduced her into the comics. His original creator lowkey disapproves of said decision since he stands by the notion the Laura is not for lewds.

huh, cool

>What? Says who?
literally Profesor X in his first interaction with Logan says that Logan can resist those attacks because of his healing factor

>I figured the adamantium skull was essentially acting like Magnetos helmet.

Oh come on. Charles was playing him for a fool with his telepathy when they first met at the mansion in X1.

>I figured the adamantium skull was essentially acting like Magnetos helmet.
No because Charles could read logans mind, the problem is that his brain is all fucked up and full of primal rage so its not a plesant place to be.
Then theres Deadpool who's immune to psychics because his brain is like prime Sup Forums×1,000.

>because it was totally explained in the movie

hope all your piece of shit movies flop

see

Logan didn't hit the cerebellum which regulates muscle control

Except when the Doctor tells him something inside him is killing him he says he knows what it is and that scene happened before he even knew about the mutated corn syrup. Therefore, it was adamantium poisoning

> Mangold is a hack
Think again

This is a prime example of his hackishness. She said they were in a room and his heart wasn't beating.

>believing you see deep messages in wolverine

I remember from the X-Men: Evolution series that she was proactive in hunting down the people that created her instead of running from them.

Also, I think Wolverine/Logan/James Howlitt should have died the same way he died in the Ultimate X-Men comics, having his adamantium ripped out of him or they could've at least used how the Punisher puts Wolverine down.

io9.gizmodo.com/5496844/wolverines-10-most-mortifying-moments

It would have been cool to see firearms used on his face and groin and then get see him get steamrolled. Oh, and I didn't know that Wolverine got torn in half, either, but that was a different comic book.

Yeah, Logan's a frustrated and reluctant whose only option to defend himself or others is to totally eviscerate. It's like, his character.

Healing factor in her prime

dude... dems feels...