But seriously why hasn't Fox News given her a show already?

But seriously why hasn't Fox News given her a show already?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/overstate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post her hiney hole and bush. i bet she has a big one

Blondes never have bush unfortunately

isn't she a huge slut?

Tomi is a pretty constitutional girl. Esh kills babbies and doesnt afraid of anything

Why else would she be pro choice?

Well, she is a woman.

adults are never blonde, post her fucking big bush

Coalburners don't get Fox shows

well she hasn't fucked me yet. dumb whore

This

She's just another bimbo

She needs to get LOGAN'D

Shit man, you should join the alt-right. They're just like you.

dropped

reduces criminality

so would segregation.

that's not feasible to advocate for today, hopefully we'll get there one day though, so the next best thing is abortion

post her bush i know its a big one

>we can't move people
>but we can kill em'

no its not. the best thing is to fucking realize that every single culture in this wide, glorious world of ours was right in believing that race effected peoples behavior. We've fucking proven then a one race solution to sun tan lotion and cosmetics doesn't work, but a one race law code apparently can

Man I want to have dirty angry sex with bootyhole

>saying we should segregate is more feasible than cloaking black death via women's choice

no

because she wont sign the contract that prohibits her from ever suing fox for sexual harassment

look it up

Abortions are going to happen either way. You can prevent dangerous illegal ones from happening by providing access to legal and medically safe ones, along with contraception, not being retarded about sex ed, etc.

Note how those who are against abortion rights also tend to be against contraception, they're weird cultists about sex that way. They don't want abortions to happen, but they DO want more of the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortions.

>Note how those who are against abortion rights also tend to be against contraception
Source on this?

he's about to say the catholic church or something

Here's an example

so is fucking murder and rape and theft and every other societal illness that existed from the beginning of time. No shit. Putting your hands up and saying, "well whatever lets just indulge them in the least painful way possible" is a pretty shit solution.

>Note how those who are against abortion rights also tend to be against contraception, they're weird cultists about sex that way.

Yup. caught me. Unironically this. I want a complete reversal of the sexual revolution.

Coal burner whore that aborts her babies

Worst of both worlds

trip confirmed fuck this earth

DUDE PRO CHOICE LMAO

word has it he is bareback only

I would buy an account just to see her BLACKED

She's a generic dumb bitch that makes everyone around her dumber.

just a dumb bitch that studied journalism and can speak and is pretty and got in at the right time to "share her opinion"

>hate someone because he advocates policies that (supposedly) harm treasured community
>attempt to insult him by saying he is a member of said community

why do they always do this? like, do they keep the "lol you a faggot" card in storage under all their fucking rainbow flags?

Because she has no real, honest opinions?

she said no to hamburger balls

really think she just wants to make a name for her self. Good on her if she has some honest opinions on shit but up until the pro choice she was ass kissing.

look at those eyebrows. She's got to have an out of control bush. Hairy asshole too.

Murder rape and theft harm other people though
>but abortion is killing babies
No

Nice fucking reddit spacing conservatard, go back to the donald

Well of course it isn't, because thinking of it that way might make one feel some guilt for their fucking actions.

I don't care if it is murdering babies, it lowers the crime rate

then fucking kill the adults. I'd be fine with an automatic death sentence for murder, rape, and robbery, even drug dealing or drunk driving. But at least kill the people who make the shitty decisions.

you're a weird guy

Why not give contraceptives to people and the education to effectively use them? That'll kill two bird with one stone.

that's after the fact though, abortion culls off too much of the criminal class for it to be a bad thing

So first you deny that it is killing babies and then you say you don't care if it's killing babies or not, which one is it? Why didn't you just say you didn't care straight away rather then try to argue that it wasn't murder?

>I want people to be killed for selling products I don't like
Are all the bartenders and tobacconists going into the gas chambers too?

>recidivism is not a thing
>the threat of death is not a deterrent

if we're okay killing individuals because they will be born into a demographic more likely to commit a crime, can I at least kill people who have a tangibly negative impact on the are they live?

>So first you deny that it is killing babies and then you say you don't care if it's killing babies or not, which one is it?

You are talking to different people, I don't that it is murder, it lowers the crime rate by killing off future criminals.

it's been awhile since I read James Q Wilson, but I thought even he was soft on the deterrent effect of the death penalty?

>Death penalty

the death penalty is, currently, a limbo. Its a legal construct that can be commuted or delayed inevitably. It organizes prisoners into a different club, sure, but theres also a lot of theatre with it. It does not carry the same persuasive force of the death sentences used by our ancestors.

They need to give Michael Malice and/or Dave Smith a show first

uhh coat hangers dont get an abortion done a very nice way you still go to the clinic and get it done you imbicile the coat hanger is a type of catalyst

Some immigrant communities in the United States still practices female genital mutilation, and since it is illegal, it doesn't happen in sanitary hospitals. Instead, family members will take these girls to back alleys where untrained mutilators could cause more injury or even kill the girls. Shouldn't we keep FGM legal so that it is safer for these girls who have to undergo it? For most people the answer is, "No, we should not allow female genital mutilation to be legal. Woman shouldn't be mutilated in either sterile or unsterile facilities."

If you believe that abortion should be legal in order to avoid back alley abortions then why shouldn't female genital mutilation be legal?

My argument against abortion is that the unborn is a biological human being from the moment of conception and that all human beings have an equal right to life. Contraception is a completely separate philosophical issue, when it comes to the issue of abortion it doesn't matter because it should either be okay to kill innocent human beings or not. The prevention of conception is irrelevant to the issue.

Some people like scientists or political leaders contribute knowledge or ingenuity that could help us solve many problems. They are what we would call 'givers'. Other people such as homeless, the severely disabled, or people in prison only consume our resources and don't contribute anything to society. We might call them 'takers'. If the world is suffering from overpopulation then shouldn't we kill the homeless, severely disabled, prisoners, and other takers who only consume resources and don't give anything back? Then, only after we've killed them, we can decide if we need to kill the unborn. After all, they are innocent and could grow up to be either givers or takers.

Because I think there are enough women on Fox News that are shit at live debates

I'm sure she can fill in during the 6PM time slot though

That's debatable.

She's just another pretty face that will remain on TV as long as her overlords feel like paying her to shill their opinions

literally who?

The constitution guarantees every human being an equal right to life, so you simply cannot square constitutional conservatism with a pro-choice view unless you ignore the biological fact that the unborn are human beings because the pro-choice position is that not all humans have an equal right to life. This is what annoys me about Tomi, she's either ignorant of the non controversial biological fact that the unborn are human, she's ignorant of the constitution, or she's not being honest about what she believes when she says she's a constitutional conservative.

>You can prevent dangerous illegal ones
Why would I want to? Weed out the irresponsible sluts and society will function better.

Abortion doesnt even kill people, its eco friendly and babies are useless and not cognitively developed/aware like adults

I'm not against killing unborn babies, but I am against women feeling that they can act irresponsibly and get off without any consequences.

When you say abortion doesn't kill people I assume you're not defining humans scientifically since the unborn are distinct human organisms from the moment of conception, so you how exactly do you define what is a human person and what isn't?

Because she's pro choice, duh.

And she even got fired from her internet news job for that type of opinion.

The Republicans like one unified stance on every issue and if you don't mark lockstep with the herd, you're out.

Granted, Democrats do it too, but they're not as extreme.

Also, though no conservative can *officially* smear her for this. She loses points with nearly all conservative for being a coal burner.

But I think she's out of the pundit game, she at least has to do a couple of years of penance time...

Do you really think the Republicans are unified on anything? They couldn't pass the healthcare bill because everyone disagreed. There's a bunch of pro-choice Republicans that came along with the Trump crowd, if you visit any conservative forum you'll find people debating it all the time.

The reason there was so much backlash for Tomi is explained here:

must be nice being famous because you're a blonde bimbo with retard opinions

.Tomi Lahren (/ˈtɒmi ˈlærən/; born August 11, 1992) is an American conservative[1] political commentator and a former television and online video host. She previously hosted Tomi for TheBlaze, but was fired in March of 2017 after making pro-choice comments.[2] She also was previously the host of On Point with Tomi Lahren on One America News Network (OAN).[3][4]

FIRST of all,

>being a conservative at age 24

Yeah, real smart.

Oh, and this is rich

>being a conservative for stuff except stuff that affects you

I hate hypocrites. Naturally this dumb whore is conservative except for being pro choice because she wants to ride the cock carousel irresponsibly.

Shes an inward thinking attention whore.Her stance on abortion may be right, but that doesn't mean she should have a job.

>he doesn't understand what conservative means, but talks about it anyway
I BET SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE ON A FARM!

>can't go anywhere without wife
>refuses to talk to any woman when his wife isn't with him
>calls his wife "mother"

is pence the biggest cuckold in recent history

You kill comedy

When they do it's fucking awesome, though. Brunettes have been slowly coming around to not shaving it all off, blondes are still self conscious for some reason. Even a landing strip on a blonde turns me on.

thesaurus.com/browse/overstate IS THIS THE MOST IN THE UNIVEEEEEERSE TIMES A BILLION?!

huh huh shes purdy

There's nothing I'd like more than to defile her with my Mexican chorizo

Afterwards I'd pet her like I would a kitten and hold her so close and tight she'd hear my heart beat

>abortion
>rights

Pick one