youtube.com/watch?v=nGGUFWeumnU
twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/754093931021893634
twitter.com/thevocaleurope
twitter.com/Conflicts
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/754103012692418560
twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/754102819309887488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what turks were saying would happen.

If ever there was to be an apocalyptic event, this would be the last song I would want to hear..

its a fucking sad day..if even the nationalists can't stop the islamists..have you seen what are the protesters doing? Disarming bare handed the soldiers! Getting shot at! THye dont even care about their lives! ITs like zombies! Too fanatic! Im fucking scared!

If the army can't stop them..what will?

youtube.com/watch?v=84YCcDY4coU

kill me now, will sweden give me citizenship

The next crusades. Deus vult.

>THE COUP FAILED
But this is good! Now the Syria-style civil war in Turkey is possibility!

dude...you SERIOUSLY need to think about leaving that place...

youtube.com/watch?v=nGGUFWeumnU

i have this song in a playlist user

they are more than us..and they dont fear death...we can't win...winnign would require measures that we would never apply...

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/754093931021893634

Holy fucking shit. They're bombing buildings

no we are full, don't come here

no..the nationalists supporters in Turkey are a MINORITY and differently from Syria they dont have the power...in Syria it was Assad starting with the power positions..here is the opposite...

I'm on low speed internet atm, can someone explain what happened? Also, where did Erdogan land?

sweden only accepts illiterate savages so you are ruled out

stragglers..confused units..the ground forces are retreating and disarming...

Why does the right thing never happen

Why do the savages always win

Fuck this gay earth, the only solution is to go full ascetic monk

Alhamdulilah

God is with erdogan

>MY FRIEND THE END

fuck off towel head, go fuck a goat and you will feel better

Soldiers are surrendering to the pro erdogan crazy crowds of islamists..they are literally chargin tanks with iron tubes and forcing the tanks to runaway or surrender..

Erdogan is still on his planes...

A general officialy asked his forces to go back to the barracks...

its the end my friend...islamists won..they are not afraid of the army..they are ready to DIE for their stupid religion...

Most half assed coup we ever saw

>bring in only one helicopter
>no aa cover
>fail to take all institutions and tv stations

Wew lad why even bother

>Winning will only occur if all of NATO goes Starship Troopers on Islam.

Fight for your right to survive friend. Deus Vult!

Sky News is still saying the military have taken over.

Bomb has hit the Turkish Parliament.

It's all still up in the air right now. We don't know where the info is coming from so nothing can be trusted.

they didnt want to FIGHT..thats not how coup work..they just wanted to SCARE..it was an act of show of power..it didn't work..ergo they dont have enough power or support..the last hope of a secular Turkey is gone...guys..this is a huge event...its a sad day..it will be remembered in history...

this

But it will never happen...we both know it :-(

THIS
IS
FUCKING
SAD.

So why didn't the dudes with the tanks and the guns shoot the people with the pipes and the rocks?

Did the Turkish military seriously just give up and run? Seriously?

What dos this mean for Anzu??

Anything coup-military get shutdown in minutep

no sadly..they are behind with news...
twitter.com/Conflicts

The loyalist army is on their way to Ankara and Istanbul...

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

they must have the Hugo Chavez anti-coup playbook

When a Islamist coup occurs in a European country the people in the West will demand that this happens and the cucks will be openly slaughtered in the streets for opposing it.

>It's all still up in the air right now. We don't know where the info is coming from so nothing can be trusted.

This. It's an open information war.

>they are ready to DIE for their stupid religion...
Will the Western world EVER be this passionate for their "beliefs"?

>.they are not afraid of the army..they are ready to DIE for their stupid religion...

yea, people are standing up to the military and democratically ruled leaders.

what a GOD DAMN shame.

(stupid dumb italians ruining this thread ITT)

would you shoot into a crowd of 1000 people while you are with other 5 low IQ dudes in a tank with no idea what's going on?

Someone IS SHOOTING..and the crowds are charging them..look in the video what happens to the soldiershooting...

>he thinks either side is good for Europe

Fuck off roachfag.

no sadly..they are behind with news...
twitter.com/Conflicts

The loyalist army is on their way to Ankara and Istanbul...

I am..I would fight for it...but not on the fanatics level..these guys are literally charging tanks with wooden planks..would you do that for ANY IDEAL?

>I had to choose this evening of them all to go out drinking
so did the "insurgents" get rekt already or what?

These niggas about to get mowed down.

"people"

these are not normal people..these are islamists...

What is this picture supposed to convey? (i.e. mosque in front of red dawn)

Are you saying red is somehow "bad". And what do you have against shadows? I will never understand color-cists and shadow-cists.

Are you saying that a militar secular dictatorship is the same as an islamist state?

Can confirm the parliament has been hit still hearing jets.

Insurgents? military nationalists' coup..and its failing...

> Police arresting soldiers
> People protesting against coup
Well it was fun while it lasted.
Fuck these roaches, they deserve Erdogan as their president if they want trash like him.

THATS NOT A MOSQUE U BURGER!

THATS SANTA SOFIA!!!!

whos dat semen demon?

I've lost hope honestly. People in the West just don't seem to care and are so apolitical. They could care less if Sharia law gets enacted at this point.

Yeah, happening is cancelled.
Fucking roaches cannot do anything right.

>constantly re-labeling people to fit your narrative

it must be tough living such an emotional rollercoaster

its a shame..look at the soldiers in the videos..all short air..western dresses...not shouting silly islamist slogans...beeing overwhelmed by waves of zombies...

this

Looka t the soldiers..their haircut..their attitude..than look at your "protesters"..their islamic beards..their hezbollah flags....their islamic slogans...

And then think...

they were stupid to start a coup. they should have just started letting immigrants and refugees flood in, and then everything would have happened naturally.,

Wink Wink

>swede denying agnostic arabs
>only accepts fundamentalists

Secular people do not add SPICE and DIVERSITY though.

KILL YOURSELF
THE COUP IS STILL GOING
DONT BELIEVE PROPAGANDA

Yes. NATO-sponsored fucks are bad just as some weak neo-otomanist. If the first win, then we'd have to tolerate them in their geopolitics(which include weakening Europe demographically), if Erdogan and his ilk are in power they are gonna fuck up eventually and we can legitimize them as enemies in the extreme case.

Faggots, the army has lost the iniciative, they should go with a bang, and not surrender like pussies.

NATO globalist shill please fuck off.

I would like it too..but there's no use in indulging in delusions and fantasies..the islamist won...

your view of the situation is pretty semplicistic...and wrong..having Turkey become a major islamist region would have far worse consequences...

stop shitposting. Turkey will be NATO anyway regardless of the coup...

that's santa sofia you fucking idiot
the biggest orthodox church ever built by christians

Hagia Sofia.

They are clearly unwilling to use force against the people who are supporting Erdogan.

It's over. Erdogan will continue to screw us with refugees and destabilizing Syria.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/754103012692418560

Clearly they've used some force. What do you? 10,000 dead in the streets, live and on demand?

>people should give up a democratically elected ruler for some unknown 30 something officer

Look, I dislike erdogan as much as the next guy, but come the fuck on. This country had 5 coups, and we've always had the worst fucking shit come to us as a result.

Shit economy, shit investments, fucking fascist society where you had to go to military. Military rule is fucked up.

Islamists' will be worse...

Its not over yet. That's just one video, the military is being very intelligent with their approach. If they started mowing down crowds of people they would be doomed. There would be greater resistance from the people as well as internationally.

RETARD
THE ARMY OF THE COUP IS IN CONTROL
THERE IS NO CAMERA BECAUSE THE ARMY IS FORBIDDING IT
THINK
USE YOUR BRAIN

>Islamists' will be worse...
>not understanding basic RISK strategy where the weaker Islamist is always better than the Stronger Islamist

You're dumb.

Go make a pizza.

LOL

Sources, faggot shill

Reminder if you support Erdogan, you are supporting the man who covertly buys oil from ISIS and supplies them weapons (with US consent), the man who opened the gates of hell by encouraging rapefugees to move on from turkish camps to Europe, the man who constantly silences supporters of a secularist Turkey and wants to impose an islamist regime.

The monkeys have retaken the TRT building, the military is losing ground. This is game over.

its official..the national TV is back online..generals and officers are surrendering...

Burger bro?

The coup was islamic to begin with....
This was a Gulenist coup (not Kemalist). The Gulen movement is the other Islamist/Islamic movement in Turkey, it was sidelined by Erdogan a few years ago when he wanted to dominate politically.
Fethullah Gulen is its leader, he is in the US currently. Earlier today, the Turkish government (Yilidirim/Erdogan) filed a request for the extradition of Fethullah Gulen from the USA. This triggered the coup attempt by Gulen elements in the military.

no my friend..sadly not...

? the military is not islamist dude..they are kemalists...

Where are your sources

Is Anzu okay?

You guys are literally just believing erdogan propaganda, all the evidence shows the army is in charge. Erdogan is fleeing from Ankara.

OP might be a dis info agent.

let me guess who told you this..ERDOGAN'S LOYALISTS? ahahahah

Of course they blame everything on the US!!!!!

no..theres tons of videos..Ive linked so many..soldiers are SURRENDERING!!!!

I thought you would grasp the ultimate conclusion.

A coup against the will-of-the-people would invite ISIS insurgents to eventually topple the military. Or at least a gigantic civil war. Either way, the greater Islamist wins.

I had faith in you dude. You failed me.

I never said any of the 2 results is good..I said one is worse...you are ASSUMING that islamists would win anyway..thats pretty retarded and unproved...

Bullshit made up to gain support from the west. There is no better option when it comes to islamists. A good islamist is a dead islamist.

>You are ASSUMING that islamists would win anyway

They definitely would.

This is not Egypt 2.0. Erdogan is a wildly successfully populist leader, unlike Mubarak or Morsi.

Turkey would literally be cleaved in two, with a significant more profane Islamist element that would only benefit ISIS.

>might be

1/3rd of all posts in the thread are from that greasy wop. Clearly he's trying to shape the narrative.

dont really care about your speculations and what ifs..you are going off topic and I dont know why...