Mr.Negan

Mr.Negan

I'm S.I.M.O.N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JERRY, IM G.E.O.R.G.E

Dr. Sasha, I'm RAPE

Trevor's been getting some steady work since GTA V, how have Franklin and Michael been doing?

still riding their 15 minutes of fame long after its expired and retweeting fan art of their characters lol

T was the only enjoyable character

He's the best GTA playable character period. There's a weird number of people who hate how edgy and over the top he is. Fucking faggots.

This is now a get thread.

poopy bum poop butt

>OFF
>BY
>1

Have you ever heard of the tragedy of darth offbyone?

Theyre filthy fucking rich now, i highly doubt they need to do work if they dont want to. Some people dont want to be famous movie actors.

I really doubt they got a lot for being in GTA.

yeah right they probably got 150,000, maybe 200,000 at the absolute most

HA. i'd be fucking amazed if they only got paid more than like 15k for the entire job.

This show is complete garbage but for some reasons I can't stop watching it, it's like my weekly dose of trash?

He's got TWD and Westworld to now live off of. Trevor's doin' good.

You want to see who dies next. You want to see Rick and his people encounter yet another hostile meme group. You also want to see how the whole zombie thing ends in 2052 when season 135 is completed.

>There's a weird number of people who hate how edgy and over the top he is. Fucking faggots.

You mean Sup Forums right?

They wasted 3 years of their lives doing motion capture for that game . I'm pretty sure they got more than 15k. Hell a Mcdonalds job could net them more than that

Trevor is seriously an underrated actor.

Also I am really getting sick of the good guys winning shit. No way the girl didn't shoot michone as soon as shit went down. And then still managed to defeat her. And why do the dumpster fuckers speak like that?!?!?! Is it some autistic hive mind which attracted them to each other after the outbreak??????

He was great in that penultimate episode Better Call Saul season 1. I really like how the show's developers allowed him to retain his real name too just like Rockstar did.

youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o

what, he is like an unnamed robot in westworld

i think they've amalgamated another group from the comics, the other group comes in after negan is defeated by an alliance of fighters from the hilltop, alexandria and the kingdom. they talk weirdly and have some free-love attitude which is what their leader was hinting at by propositioning rick.

the other group wear zombie masks and kill ezekiel and some other main characters in the comics.

>Also I am really getting sick of the good guys winning shit.
>Rick's group
>the good guys

>Norma? Big Ed

>Lynch was Baneposting 20 years before baneposting happened.

I knew some fucker was gonna say this

You think that's impressive? Watch this.

from my point of view the rick's group is evil

Of course they're evil, we've seen 7 seasons of them being worse monsters than the undead walking around.

Negan even pointed out in this episode what a twisted fuck Rick is when he was willing to blow up Eugene.

He keeps fucking doing it. There's four other images of him doing that.

i wasn't trying to encourage you to continue posting.
sorry if you misunderstood.

Yes but mostly always because they were forced to do that.

Jesus shit is that Trevor?

Doesn't he remind you of someone...

No, that's Simon you goofball.

you posted the wrong one you fucking junglebunny nigger

They should bring in Ned Luke as an outpost leader for the next season as a buddy to the Ogg character.

The one with Negan, right? I can't find it.

No one forced them to slaughter 30 men in their sleep or take over that ocean community, user. No one forced them to drive past that hitchhiker whose backbag they took after he's been mauled to death.

Found it.

No I mean from the videa games.

KINO

No this is Trevor

Just finished binging, now this was one predictable deus ex machina lmao

Also why tf didn't they just shoot the tires of that truck in the end? What the fuck who even writes this

This show is literally the walking BWC, all the coon women characters in this show cannot resist it

So the fan theory about Breaking bad being in TWD universe is still a thing ?

Always wanted a Tick/TWD crossover.

Didn't Nico sue Rockstar for IV for being penny pinching cunts?

Realtalk though right,
did anyone at all not immediately realise that the opening scene was sasha dying after taking the pill given to her last episode? Why was the show pretending like it was some huge twist?

Why did the Kingdom not one-shot Negan when they had the element of surprise and instead set a tiger on a random grunt?
How did Michonne win that fight?
How did Sasha's zombie end up alone in the woods? Why didn't she carry on trying to eat people? Why did none of Negan's men use a single bullet to kill her?
Speaking of, why weren't any other zombies attracted to the insanely loud firefight? Every other times there's loud noises, a heard of zombies conveniently appears except for this time

What happened to Rosita? We saw her get shot and carried off by thicc girl and then nothing. Is she alright? How did Rick walk off his gunshot wound and being kicked off the tower?

I enjoyed Negan flipping them the bird as they left though