Daily Estonia thread! Today's topic is:

Daily Estonia thread! Today's topic is:
Estonian cuisine!

This thread is about appreciation of Estonian culture and traditions in all of it's forms! Please, be respectful to each other and, especially, towards Estonians!

Other urls found in this thread:

eestinextrat.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

It's good!

There's an estonian store close by where I live. Never been there

You should probably visit!

Jos on kalinka niin siel o yleisesti slaavituotteita

eestinextrat.fi/
Tälläinen

they are a russian satellite state

Joo oon kävelly tollasen ohi,ihan vitun kalliit hinnat

Be respectful! Estonains are amazing people!

Greater Estonia when

love estonia, simply as

I can assure you, that we are your enemy

and we
will
destroy you

>Estonian cuisine

Please don't. Estonia has a lot of things going for it, indeed it is amazing how fast it had developed technologically and socioeconomically from its sordid USSR past, single handedly beating out most Eastern Euro nations, but their cuisine is nothing to write odes about.

wee weell dustroy yuu blurgh

This to be honest
Estonian cuisine is literally "leftovers from yesterday thrown together". Typical peasant food

What are Estonian's thought of allowing mass immigration from other Western Europe, Baltic, Russia and EE to become relevant in world stage?

You must adore Estonia in all its shapes and forms!

Estonian expanse when? They should just fucking annex Shithuania and Scatvia.

That's right!

Bravo Bestonia!

who's the greatest or most famous estonian hero?

Eestius Bestius the greatest estonian

Do you acknowledge that russians are responsible for the most brutal crimes against humanity and genocide of Estonians?

That would be soviets! I'm far from this, and my ancestors are noble, parents only returned to Russia in late 90's

I am so glad that you are forced to mask your threads like this now in order not to get banned, you fucking subhuman piece of shit.

But that's not the reason, lithuanian man! This way, you can get Estonians to actually come to your thread!

Wat

Is something wrong?

vana tallin is the only piece of estonian cuisine i know

Truth is, we're desperate for cheaper workforce but people are afraid of mass immigration after what's happened in other countries

That's a great liquor!

This looks exactly like dish from Japanese fast food chain. Are you sure it's estonian?

Also there's still a problem with the leftovers from the occupation

Haha... y-yeah! Absolutely!

i want to fuck an estonian """""""man"""""""

There are even chopsticks on your photo. You lie to us! Probably you don't even like Eesti, just pretending in order to gather information and send it to your KGB curator!

You aren't allowed to!

That's not it! Eestis just adopt some Japanese foods and change them a little bit! I'm not a KGB agent I swear!

We need more Estonians to contribute!

OI OI OI

damn

>no Estonians in sight
Why life is so cruel?