It's decided guys... im going to move to japan. I can't stand this multicultural marxist shit full of degenerate sjw...

it's decided guys... im going to move to japan. I can't stand this multicultural marxist shit full of degenerate sjw. Canada's shit compared to japan. its boring and has no culture with nothing to do. Japan has superior everything. better women, better cities, better nightlife, better food. better people

wish me luck guys im getting out of this shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30DziioY1zI
youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realise Japs hate chinks like you right

im white I'm going to be treated as a king unlike you chingchong

Ganbatte, Canada-san

>white
Well you'll fit right in with the Jap boipucci there

>im white I'm going to be treated as a king

haha

you do know that people there have a massive inferiority complex? I can just walk in and be seen as a king

Is this bait?

sorry
we're full.

Have you ever been here, even just for a couple of days?

Japs are all pol tier mationalists and believe themselves to be the chosen people

Utterly delusional

Any time I see Finn poster on this board I suspect it is that Finn fuckin' proficient at Japanese as hell.

>it's decided guys... im going to move to japan. I can't stand this multicultural marxist shit full of degenerate sjw. Canada's shit compared to japan. its boring and has no culture with nothing to do. Japan has superior everything. better women, better cities, better nightlife, better food. better people
>wish me luck guys im getting out of this shithole

welcome bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=30DziioY1zI

Have fun overworking and killing yourself because of depression

If Japanese people are so great why aren't they making more of them?

You do realise Japs hate whites right

good point

I wanna live there for a bit but you're fucking delusional if you think everything is gonna be handed out to you just cuz you're white( I honestly hope this is bait)

fuck off subhuman mongrel Anglocuck

Both are wrong.
For us, both white and black are just foreigners.
Chinese and Korean are just Japanese tourists who can not understand Japanese similar to Japanese.

stop destroying japan.
you can visit but will never stays permanently

Just came back from sleep
can't believe how jealous you guys are
have fu being Chad's bull

Elliot Rodgers are not born but made, try to not leave your offspring to his own devices for long.

dis

Elliot's mother was a dirty chink. no wonder he started killing people, he was just following his ancestors. Japanese people are clean and civilized

you will always be ridiculed and treated as an outside, doesn't matter if you were born there, if you're not ethnic japanese you're shit out of luck, not to mention the fact that you will literally never get any job there besides english teaching which is the absolute lowest on the social hierarchy.

also japan isn't some dream wonderland, stop being a retarded weeaboo and do something productive with your life.

its hard to be productive when your country is turning into a 3rd world shit whole, mind as well jump off before its too late

Wait a second, if you move to Japan you'll be raising their multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

im going to be japanese in a couple years so it doesn't count
>>>/fakenews/

That's a good idea! I'm sick of not being taken seriously just because I'm shorter than average... If I went to japan I'd be a little taller and people would maybe respect me more...

foreigners in japan tend to be hating each other for some reason, not only whites

>i hate immigrants so i'm immigrating to get away from them

Nobody in Japan respect a person simply because he is being tall. Because there is only unreliable relationship between it and the size of the particular part of his body.

Kys you filthy weeb

>in a couple of years
It usually takes 10 years at minimum to get Japanese citizenship you mongrel

Your lack of information about them is intriguing, but maybe is just what is needed to pursuit a livelihood in modern japan.

でも...私、ちょっと日本語がはなせますかも...上に、私は外国人...だから、そして、もし、私に、日本人に尊敬してるの確率が高めない?おねがい...

>もし、私に、日本人に尊敬してるの確率が高めない?

これ文法的に変な文章ってことはともかく日本語ができることだけで羨まれるわけないじゃん

お前が日本人になりたいのならJLPT N1では足りないぞ

文字通り完璧な日本語を喋れながら全ての文化などに慣れてなきゃならない。それに百人の場合は死ぬまで異邦人のままよ

アニメや漫画は家で観てもいいじゃん。何で日本まで行こうとするの?アニメに毎日金髪の百人女が出るんだっていくまで結局ファンタジ、現実ではないんだ。

how do obvious bait threads get any replies at all

Ah! That's too hard for me! I'm sorry! I lied... I just used translation... I'm not good with japanese...

JLPT N1は簡単だよ、N1を合格しても言いたいこと全部表現できて、複雑な文章を理解できるわけじゃない。

それよりキミは白と百を間違えんなよ...
アジア人の癖に...

How tall are you?
I'm 172 cm and I never had this problem and I think people here are taller than in Portug, I have gotten rejected because of my height but people get rejected because all sort of things.
Could it be rather that it's clearly visible that you are insecure?
No one respects someone insecure and you probably won't be respected in Japan either.

俺はスラングだと思った、やっぱ間違いだった

That's ok, Actually there is no reason to Japanese if you're living in Europe. (Since at least 80% of anime and manga get translated)

>複雑な文章を理解できるわけじゃない。
考えばJLPTは文法構造とか難しくなかったな

Huawei基本日本語IMEのせいよ
これ変換おかしくなる
Google翻訳やWeblio無しでは書けないレベル。

韓国では日本語が必要なの?

Hahahaha

ヒャクジンいいな。流行らせようか。
しかしここは妙に日本語上手い外人がちらほらいるね。

huaweiで標準装備なんだ。

全然要らない。オタク以外は勉強しないし
むしろ中国語はよく学ぶんだ。

なら日本語IMEに慣れてない俺のせいだな

>しかしここは妙に日本語上手い外人がちらほらいるね。
Anime website :^)

I'm 170cm tall. Most people are at least 180cm tall here...

うん、流行ってみよう!
100人

Find a way to make up for it.
I act confident eventhough I'm not, it helps a lot.
Try it.

>>Anime website
お前も好きなんだろ?フフ...

ローマ帝国のcenturionは”百人隊長”って訳されるんだけどね。これは日本人的には相当かっこいい響きだぜ。
あと、一応伝えとくと
>流行ってみよう!

>流行らせてみよう!
ってするべきだな。
まあ、あなたは相当出来る方だけどな。

お、お回りさん呼びますよ!!

chin chong pin pong

ありがとう!
送信したら気づいたけどSup Forumsで添削できない。
かっこいいね!
日本人にとってはローマ兵隊はヨーロッパ人にとって侍のようなエクゾチックな存在?

El narcotico por favor senior sudaca

Wat did u say yo littl' hispanic boi?
Say it again and get your ass kicked by our BLACK brothers

嫌いじゃない癖に..フフ

エキゾチックと言うか、物凄い尊敬の対象かな。
ヨーロッパの文化文明の良いところを象徴してる印象を一般に持たれている。

でも、少し詳しく調べるとあれ中国と変わんないね。
政治腐敗と、外敵の侵入と、あと蛮族に金払って帰って貰うところ。

もう日本では深夜なので失礼します。
二人ともありがとう。
あのそのお菓子の箱みたいな国家の奴はどうでもいいや。
お休み。

国家じゃなくて国旗だ。
どこの国だろうなフフフ

分かった、こちらこそありがとう!
よく眠ってね!

>not going to Korea, which is essentially a US colony anyway

I guess this thread is the closest where i can ask my question.

Thinking of going to Japan and study Japanese for a year in 2019. Should I stick to Tokyo or is it a better experience to try some other city, like Kyoto, Osaka or Yokohama? Theres Sapporo too, and since i like skiing and snowboarding but feels to far away from Tokyo.

I have been to Tokyo once for 2 weeks, and planning to go to Japan for 2 more weeks summer 2018 and visit some more towns and Okinawa.

I currently do Anki and some Tae-Kim or reading Yotusbato manga volumes I bought in Japan. So Im not completely new to the langugage.

>I hate multiculturalism, I'll move to a different culture
To the Japanese you're the same as the third worlders moving to the west.

Maximum cringe

how typical of you subhuman cancuck

>hate multiculturalism
>will benefit from it by becoming an immigrant

so not only are you an idiot, you're also a hypocrite