The Ghost in the Shell live-action has flopped and I'm grateful...

The Ghost in the Shell live-action has flopped and I'm grateful. Every worthless piece of shit involved in the creation of that failure is now forever written off, if you ask me. Hollywood has committed a cardinal sin. Their arrogant, elitist and self-entitled attitudes have spawned a sacrilege to classic anime. I will proceed to boycott and ignore anything even remotely related to this abortion of a film and those who brought it into existence can fuck right off.

The gas chamber for ScarJo simply because her hideous frame and butterface could not possibly have done Motoko Kusanagi's beauty justice. Her acting was stilted and hollow. Even the philosophical inquiries were way off. They literally fucked everything up.

Lastly, Mamoru Oshii can slit his wrists with any of the old razors that were sent to him from angry fans pisses at him for insulting other works. He was supportive of this fucking shitpile of a movie and that is where he failed miserably. From now on, I never touch a filthy Hollywood adaptation of an anime unless they take their heads out of their fucking asses and do it correctly. Paramount, DreamWorks, Reliance, Amblin and Arad can all go fucking drink Drano and die miserably. ScarJo can go get raped over and over again in a Russian gulag. This shit will not fucking fly, and from the looks of it, this travesty of a film will not make its budget back. If they dare make another, I sincerely hope some lives involved get cancelled out.

Ghost has been used to wipe quite a lot of asses, and that is unforgivable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wOcRRWhzuZE
youtube.com/watch?v=boawe1SzCaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd never even heard of ghost in the shell before this movie was announced.
What normal human being watches anime?

>*tips fedora*
>*faps to anime*

There are three animes that are acceptable to watch in normal society.
1. Akira
2. Ghost in the Shell
3. Spirited Away

All other anime is lower than shit tier. Most of it is a pathetic self fantasy about a high school virgin loser who gets magic powers or becomes a robot suit pilot. It's really sad and terrible.

I thought it looked good but i wouldn't watch anything with scarlett johanssen in it because she's a shit actor only known for shitty superhero movies for preteens.

I wanna pull apart robotic ScarJo!

The movie was great and there are tons of anime feature films that are fantastic.

cry harder, faggot.

>literal shit eater detected
out of my thread, now

shills have been deposited into your account.

These shill threads are insane. you faggots come out of the woodwork just for movies that could possibly change hollywood.

When Pacific rim came out, you paid shills complained and made hate threads non stop.

same for Warcraft. and now GITS.

these were all good movies, and as soon as people start to enjoy it you people make shit threads while the mods jerk it to cunny shit as usual.

what company do you work for you faggot?

>pacific rim
>warcraft
>GoyS
>good movies

>movie sucks cock and rapes everything the original stood for
>somehow this is supposed to change hollyood
>on top of this retardation, crying shill to boot

you are so fucking retarded and delusional its bordering psycho level. get checked and stay off the internet awhile

I'm still not sure if Sup Forums hates the movie because its a bad movie, or because ScarJo doesn't look like she did 10 years ago and is jewish.

Well those 3 are the best of the best, so it's understandable.

Just like people complaining about the "shilling" for this film, I, in turn, don't understand the undying hate for it. It could have been SO, SO, SO much worse.

Anime was a mistake.

I can't wait for the god emperor to ban anime.

BASED TOMATO
A
S
E
D

>no dbz
Retard

>counting gits as a legit anime

youre a fucking noob. all you need is kill made a great hollywood feature film.

You have to update this with Shinkai of your choice these days, grandpa.

who else is excited for the battle angel alita film?

can't wait! haha! so excited!!!

Kill yourself weeb

dbz is naruto tier

>I'm still not sure if Sup Forums hates the movie because its a bad movie,

Sup Forums

or because ScarJo doesn't look like she did 10 years ago and is jewish.

Sup Forums

Both are right

Nothing will top the shittiness of this live action adaptation of a classic anime

youtu.be/wOcRRWhzuZE

>he hasn't seen DB evolution
lucky you

you forgot cowboy bebop

why does she have the same fucking face expression all the time

>all these butthurt weebs

movie was just as good as the original.

>just for movies that could possibly change hollywood.

I hope you don't really believe that a watered down collage ripped from the source material is any progress.

Go the fuck home Adam

How many fedoras do you own?

Make it top 5 to add Princess Mononoke and EoE

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I feel sorry for you. Ghost in the Shell 2017 is one of the best adaptations of any anime ever made (since there hardly has been that many anime adaptations then I will say that it is basically the best piece of work using other source material and doing it justice to live action!)

The movie in general as standalone is 9/10. I loved the origin story so much.

idk how people can hate this

Copy-paste?

Did it really flop? Theatre was packed when I saw it this weekend

initial d

The movie is actually better than the original

>Better pacing
>Better characterization of Batou
>Aramaki was amazing
Kuze though should have had more to do than just vengeance i.e. they DID have more of a subplot of Kuze connecting lots of people to some sever as he was hacking inside them but we didn't get much of this subplot.

But all in all it has more rewatch value than the 1995 one that gets boring during the second half when the pace of the movie drastically slows down with puppetmaster.

But weebs are stuck in the past and cannot appreciate a movie that does the source material justice and the critics have to bring up the "whitewashing" meme.

>Did it really flop?
It's made $59.1 million on its first weekend worldwide.

When they say flop they are referring to American audiences because the movie has only made $19 million there but worldwide it's done pretty well so far.

Literally the best casting and I don't say that often.

So it made half to a quarter of its budget back and likely has no legs just like Power Rangers in an age where if IPs aren't generating significant ROI studios dump them for a decade to maybe try a reboot somewhere down the line? So what you're saying is it flopped.

>it's YET ANOTHER "Sup Forums acts like they wouldnt fuck X actress" episode

What, her knees too sharp? Elbows too pointy? Bangs not hang at the right angle?

Every single one of you niggers would drag your cocks through a mile of molten lava just to look at a Polaroid of a wad of used toilet paper you were told ScarJo flushed ten years ago.

Your attempts to act like you have either the luxury of choice when it comes to women or the capacity to turn them down is laughable and sad.

Your decades of social isolation and fapping to degeneracy while you huff a noxious mix of your own BO and farts has rendered you borderline retarded.

$59.1 million in 3 days is great for this type of movie

topkek'd

if you wrote this then holy shit you are a cringe lord
>same website that gave get out a 99
get the fuck off my board you liberal faggot

holy shit kill yourself

> 4 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Its like hearing people defend the DBZ adaptation, no one can have such bad taste, they must be being paid.

youtube.com/watch?v=boawe1SzCaQ

>In a time beyond tomorrow

what was bad about it?
inb4
>muh whitewashing and other hivemind bullshit

The movie is shit but this is some tasty pasta.

This guy gets it.

So many RE.

Heard Perfect Blue is good? Anyone?

So what was bad about the movie? Just like this user asked you
Are you able to say what was bad? I already said why I think it is a fantastic film that is worthy of praise and you do nothing but call me a shill

It's just neckbeards who so desperately want to escape reality, that live action just doesn't do them justice.

If it's not conceptualized in a perfect manner as which is only possible with pen and paper, then they won't be able to escape their own shit selves.

It's the same shit with waifus and the like. Their love of them is like this perverse projection onto the inattainably good.

They are lost children in men's bodies.

It's hard to make any other expression when most of your face is made of plastic.

I'm legitimately sad that Ghost In the Shell which is in my top 5 films ever got the treatment of a 5 dollar hooker from Hollywood losing all meaning and artistic style in the process. It has become cheapened and whenever someone punches it into google they will get referred to the worst version first. Oh well, atleast I still have Patlabor.

I really, really, really wanted Warcraft to do better so we can enter the Blizzard Makes Movies timeline.

Sad.

Films by neo Blizz wouldn't be deserving of anything more than being featured on Hallmark

th-thanks tuck

I will never understand the love for anime.

It's just cartoon trash, but people praise it like it's on the same level of actual films. I just really hate it.

What? You don't like muh corruption in everything? It's so edgy and deep!

Its a rip off of bladerunner

nice reddit spacing, ScarJo is a terrible actor and yet all you can see though is sex goggle vision because you're a fucking P L E B that wants to fuck anything that has a pulse

Scarjo's Ghost in the Shell has so much fan service. It's the most fan service I've ever seen in any movie and yet people like you STILL don't like what they did?

Naruto is better than DBZ, and dragonball is better than both.All 3 are good.You could argue that dbz is bad, but your a retard or haven't actually seen either if you think db or naruto are

>All other anime is lower than shit tier
Not really, but sure if your being hyperbolic

Perfect Blue, and anything done by that director, Satoshi Kon, is really good.

wtf, why is this translated in my language, weird shit

Stupid reason
>get out is liberal propoganda
pfffffff

Looks like you can't see past an hour on your lives.
It's not about the plot.
All Blizzard's cinematics have shitty stupid plots. That's not what people like about them.

>The Ghost in the Shell live-action has flopped and I'm grateful.

The Edge is showing

bait

>knowledge of paragraphs is reddit spacing

Morons are honestly using that movie to show how "le every white person is evil" Wish i was kidding but those people are too supid to save

seriously, what emotion is she trying to convey here ?

grave of the fireflies, millennium actress etc dude you can find enough anime kino if you have good taste

I had no idea what Grave of the Fireflies even was before I actually watched it on a stream.

;_;

>knowledge of his knowledge of paragraphs is reddit spacing

Hunger

dead

#slaying

>The movie was great

woah embarressing

I love anime and I'm really happy.

I don't want them to ruin anymore films if the best they can come up with is the shitshow that I saw with GITS.

They will say it failed because of white washing, it actually failed because it's shit.

>Oh well, atleast I still have Patlabor.
Amen.

She could of at least gone on a diet, fat bitch looks nasty.

I'd tell you to neck yourself, but you have already been served your punishment. I hope you enjoy it next Dragon Ball Evolution.

Constipation

Go back.

back then they didn't have even remotely the technology or budget, i can forgive that one more. I've seen it and at least you can tell that the lead guy was legit trying

bet she likes ponies

amen brother, feel your pain

NGE(the OG 90's show)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The autistic shitposting that was EoE

Says the weeb drone who hasnt even seen it, just joining the circlejerk

Do you really want our beloved anim00's to ever become mainstream and inevitably MCU-ified?

Imagine a Cowboy Bebop or Trigun adaptation done with all the "love" and "originality" that went into The Force Awakens.

Me, I want my late 80's/early 90's mecha OVAs to NEVER change, you hear?

I'm honestly confused why anybody would want live action anime adaptations in the first place

I guess she missed these bazookas in GITS

back in the day i guess it could have been a legit interesting though that crossed many people's minds, can you imagine the giant robots in a real movie and maybe brad pitt playing Hikaru Ichijyo or something, or the akira thing.

maybe we all wanted to see something big, not this shit, hollywood half assing it. they don't even understand or care about the stories and instead of a top casting the give us direct to tv "actors" and directors who shit all over the legacy. oh but the visuals and the fan service! well woopdeedoo today you can make anything with computers, there's nothing special anymore, animators can wank all day on top of GitS i won't save it.

Uncontrollable Gas