Would you fuck the witch?

Would you fuck the witch?

yes
im so horny

no

So why were they banished?

Having a Satan goat.

Not being puritan enough?

>ywn have a satanic goat pet which you can talk about the nature of good and evil.

wtf i love witches now

The father was a shit disturber that didn't think the village was Christian enough

But isn't that one of the reasons Jesus wanted the money away from the temples? I don't understand the villagers motives.

Let's just say they didn't want to vote hence why they kicked them out.

Did Caleb get to tap that before he died?

So what happened to the twins, did the witches burn them at the end during the sabbath?

They were probably an extreme denomination of Protestantism that even the normal Protestants couldn't tolerate. Something like Presbyterianism

just watched this
yes, i want to sex

No. He'd be better off fucking and killing his sister. The witch most likely consumes her little brother in the end versus him becoming a demon or something.

And what is point of free will if you end up someone elses bitch. At least if he got to be evil on his own, he'd have more control.

Yeah and nine months later she could eat our demon child.

They were a new colony, community is everything when you're starting a colony, and if someone's causing trouble you have to get rid of them before the quarrel erupts like wildfire and destroys the community.

Read up on Nicolas Durand de Villegaignon's attempt at creating a colony of mixed Catholic/Calvinist populations, didn't end well.

muh Sarah

Not necessarily, we're fairly certain Roanoke died because of disease, famine and war with the locals.

They're plenty of external causes for community disruption.

>Tfw I'll never be a witch's shota slave

She's put a spell on my penis.

But what did we all think of the ending? I got Rosemary's Baby vibes and I loved how they didn't exactly show Satan.

who is this
i want the sex

Literal semon demon

>Would you fuck xxx?

Why are you even asking, at that point I'd fuck anything breathing.

What did the family do wrong? Why did the devil and the witch(es) target them?
If for no other motivation than is the Devil's nature, which is to say pure and unrepentant evil, this proves the faith and superstitions of the puritans was justified and should reaffirm faith in Christ.

Oh god they're really going for that Come and See audience arn't they..

>breathing
good luck staying virgin your whole life

Maybe Lucifer is just a prick and wanted to test their faith?

But seriously, what happened to the twins at the end? They just vanished.

Doesn't have to be conscious tho.

Best Child Actor role ever to be honest.
>tfw no love story between Sarah and this kid as he eventually grows into a handsome young man and marries her, despite the age gap

mfw living deliciously

She's the witch.
Pay attention.