Reminder that yesterday, in a first-world, European, NATO country...

Reminder that yesterday, in a first-world, European, NATO country, 84 people were murdered by an Islamic extremist and 50 more CHILDREN were injured and, tonight, no one gives a shit anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2014/12/02/01016-20141202ARTFIG00299-arme-la-police-rationne-ses-cartouches-pour-faire-des-economies.php
senat.fr/questions/base/2002/qSEQ020902156.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New day, bigger happening.

Where the hell is that flag from?

RARE FLAG

ISLAM YOU ARE ON A FUCKING ROLL

wtf is with all these little island nations being called [name] AND [name]? pick a name and stick to it you island monkeys

I'm watching Finding Nemo

>first world nation
>france

Reminder that France has the same threat level of terrorist attacks as the middle east. They have a terror attack every month, sure its bad, but they keep inviting more with their policies.

>United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Tell me again why should I give any fucks at all about some dead French cucks. The threads were fun but all that remains now is hashtags and damage control by the liberal media. The Turks are much more entertaining.

We must push the point that this sort of thing is normal in Muslim areas. Islam is about demanding perfection, and punishing unapologetic imperfection with violence. This is their equivalent of a discussion in the agora. This is their society's self-correction mechanism.

>Islamic extremist

What are you suggesting?

It's hard to care when their native population keeps bringing in and making excuses for these people.

I'll start caring about France when they start caring about themselves. I'm not seeing ant kebab removal yet so I have assume they like being raped and murdered.

Reminder that this happened in Baghdad and you don't give a shit because you didn't even know about it.

>A few minutes after midnight local time (2 July, 21:00 UTC), a suicide truck bombing in the district of Karrada killed more than 300 people and injured hundreds more.

Who gives a fuck about dead mudslimes?

reminder that this is going to become increasingly normalized.

France will be Lebanon tier 15 years from now

My Facebook feed might as well be crickets.

And I'm from Melbourne too. The only thing people on my friends list are talking about is organizing the Black Lives Matter protest tomorrow.

It's like everyones got Terrorist Fatigue now where nobody wants to talk about ANOTHER attack (what's that, 9 major attacks in 4 years in France alone? And that's only what they report on the news, I've heard stories of other attacks from family members who witnessed one while on holiday and it never got reported here), and when you mention it nobody comments or just says "well that's how it is now".

a coo coo

Some of us still give a shit, UK. Some of us.

Obligatory

This explains it my summer friend

your day will come potatowog

Reminder Jo Cox exists and Brilo man has vanished.

The Middle East is culturally alien to the western world. France is not. Of course people empathise more with a country that is culturally, politcally, economically, geographically and socially similar to their own.
How stupid are you, faggot? It's basic human psychology. If your neighbour dies it's going to affect you more than a random person on the other side of the world dying. Virtue signallers like you have completely abandoned rational thought.

Tons of Spanish came to France after the war, user. We blood brothers now.

>culturally alien
Still human beings
>rational thought

Hermanos de sangre, I should say.

>French terrorist attack

wow, what an unprecedented occurrence.

>still human beings
Not White ones tho.

You can't focus on the whole world can you? There's also terror in Africa and a lot of murder in Latin America it's just more relevant for us in the West to hear about terror that happen in the West

But France is a POOP in the toilet. There are middle eastern countries with far less terrorism.
France is islamic, they just can't face that fact.

>yesterday
thats not today

>There are middle eastern countries with far less terrorism.
They don't need to terrorise anymore once they've won, user. Lay off the vodka for a bit.

Just explaining how human beings think and feel, spastic. People that pretend they're just as affected by shit going on in war zones in the ME as they are the attacks in Nice are frauds more concerned with their own self-righteousness.

>turkey
>first world

yep

but it happened in France?

I noticed last night our media barely covered it.

They spent more time talking about Pokémon Go and what a bunch of losers the public were for playing it.

That's exactly what the Eurocrats want. If these were 84 muslims killed by a European driver, it would be in the news for weeks.

Interesting.

I already forgot. So either we are becoming accustomed to happenings or france is irrelevant

It's attitudes lie yours that are killing your species.

It's sadly gotten to the point that we're used to it

I forgot, then Sup Forums reminded me.

You're right, nobody cares that France let in the snakes and are now getting bit. Sorry we just don't give a fuck and at most it's a momentary kek-worthy distraction. Fuck France.

it's literally mass shootings in the U.S., but the French version

I kekd

All the worst shit going on in the world involves Muslims. I'm not 5, but I can still play connect the dot's, mother fuckers.

leave the EU and i might care for more than 5 seconds

>not knowing what first, second and third world means

only like 10 people died. What a shit coup.

We got used to living with it

But that's an normal day in Baghdad.

If there wasn't regular bombings, then! there would be a call for concern

France will vote to leave in the next few years.

isnt france as negro as u.s.a though

so, we just except it as normal? even in France?

antigua barbuda

I think France is still something like 85% white. Far-right sentiment is growing in the face of an inept government that doesn't protect its citizens. Elections are next year. Some studies found France to be even more EU-sceptical than the UK.

Yes. France has reached shitskin 3rd word shithole tier

This past month has been so full of happenings it's unreal.

just need one in your nation now and we'll be set m8

you mean american tier

Those groupings though. Our cops train 3 times a year, shooting a maximum of 16 bullets per session to save money.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2014/12/02/01016-20141202ARTFIG00299-arme-la-police-rationne-ses-cartouches-pour-faire-des-economies.php

Meanwhile retarded some senator give them crap for not training to shoot at the arms and legs of criminals.

senat.fr/questions/base/2002/qSEQ020902156.html

Yes, america is about that tier as well

bullshit. Idgaf about erdogan. Nice is being slid

All first world countries are over populated.
Those death tolls are insignificant and meaningless.
Your entire thread is moot.

(you) baiting, i'll play anyway
why try to start shit on the country you are most similar and tied to, you basically live in america in most sense of the thought, hope you arent some kooky canadian nationalist who will object this with odd reasoning, im curious for factual reasons. Quebeckers also need not apply.

This is a distraction.

It is quite easy to decide against U.S.A, and an enforcement and encouragement of Canadian nationalism will be synonymous with anti-american effort.

The U.S leads the way in genocide, slavery, and now white extinction.
I wish Canada to take a stance AGAINST these acts, and hence a stance against U.S.A

That shit is overblown anyway. There's nothing concrete in the reports.