MGTO autists unable to identify a fucking MDE skit as parody

>MGTO autists unable to identify a fucking MDE skit as parody
That description, those comments... holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6IGIwYOwQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Can I get a quick rundown on what MGTOW is? It looks like it's a touchy subject and people either hate or love it.

jesus christ they are stupid

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No hymen no diamond.

>MGTOW
It's a muslim tool to further diminished the already low white birth rates

Schizoid Men who are neither faggots nor dealing with debilitating cunt addictions.

just like with many movements it starts with good intentions then slowly gets more and more autistic until it's retarded

Redpilled closet fags

MGTOW is pure autism, bunch of cringy faggots

>MGTOW butthurt thread in 1 ..2 ..3
I like the general idea of mgtow, but the retards that come along with this movement are something else. Kinda like atheists

>That comment section of people not knowing about MDE

You'd think that there would be a lot more MDE/Hyde fans in the MGTOW community.

Let's be fair here, the people identifying with MGTOW would have never gotten laid anyway.

it started off as men deciding not to marry because of child custody, false rape accusations, and divorce laws

however things got autistic and now there's a bunch of people who just hate women calling themselves MGTOW

>tfw involutary mgtow'd
Who /Pale,Balding,5'7Manlet/ here ?

>someone speaks common sense on women
>LOL WOMEN BTFO MGTOW FOLKS JOIN US!

this shit cringe personified

A movement with good ideas and intentions but autistic followers and practices.

>watching MDE at all
Were you born retarded? Also this is not television or film.

It's what happens when choose to actively stop pursuing sex in favor of hobbies or more personal interests, effectively opting out of the gene pool.

Of course, most men who choose to live the MGTOW lifestyle weren't getting laid much in the first place.

Yes they would, but only annually in missionary, after submitting as a beta provider for some cock bent, tired old roastie

It's basically the "I'm taking my ball and going home" strategy applied to your sex life.

MDE are quintessentially Sup Forums
gtfo

Oh please. Not even roasties would stoop that low.
Plus, you usually need some money to provide for a roastie. Autismbucks just aren't enough.

>MDE are quintessentially Sup Forums
Nope, it's not a TV show or a movie, or funny. Go promote your broke-ass homosexuals elsewhere.

How could anybody even for a second not realize that The Wall Show is a sketch? It's deliberately hideous. Even third world countries have nicer production values.

I still can't believe it's a real thing

>Adult Swim
>"not television or film"

Never EVER go full-retard.

Why do i have a feeling you still watching cable tv?

I think they do this all the time tho.
They just look for scenes in movies and shit where a man blows off a woman and then just circlejerk to it.

What happened to Chris Morris's face?

Spotted the newfaggot beta
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

go home sam, your show got canceled. so did China, IL which was actually funny and had way more production value and better ratings

This is not on adult swim.

>i have a feeling you still watching
Why do I get this feeling that you go to school in a short bus?

>a bunch of people who just hate women
Other women can't be MGTOW, by definition, and they are the ones who JUST hate women the most.

>muslim
you were close

what makes you say that considering everything they have done says otherwise... maybe you are just mindwashed

A real artist never gives up. You, however, never even tried.

I read that as "i'm taking my balls and going home"

well that explains Sup Forums kek

>mgtow for lyfe bros
>pls donate to my patreon

wew

>p-please subscribe and donate to my patreon BROOO

>Sorry guys I found out after posting the video that this is a skit and not real. I still think it is a vry real demenstration and representation of what goes on in real life when it comes to woman's self entitlement and a man's success. Enjoy!

It's fake but it's real in my mind

>Published on 2 Apr 2017
Maybe it's the timezone?