Should I watch this or is it a horror movie for people that don't watch horror movies?

Should I watch this or is it a horror movie for people that don't watch horror movies?

its essential Argento.

i found it to be meandering

Watch it like a film, not counting how many times you got spooped.

You know, like any other film.

I'd say it holds up as both a horror and a starting point for Argento and the giallo genre.

You either really like Argento movies or you think they're "meh."

Suspiria and Tenebre are two of my favorite movies.

It's one of those shit movies Sup Forums memes you into watching.
The soundtrack is great tho

Seems like one of those movies pretentious cunts would meme people into watching because its 'not like other horror films' or 'its more mature' or some shit.

it's a movie for people who pretend to like boring shit for "patrician" cred

it's the 2001 of horror movies

If you haven't seen Suspiria, you are a person that does not watch horror movies.

I've seen hundreds. Take your pretentious trash and shove it up your ass.

hehe right we are all just pretending to like all those films hehe you've been pranked got em hehhehe

>I've seen hundreds of horror movies, but I am on the fence about Argento. Please assist.

lel

I've decided to finally dive into some foreign horror movies. Mostly from the 70s and 80s. Suspiria seemed like a decent place to start.

When is it going to come out?

I want to see Chloe in ballet outfit

I think that would be The Shining

My nigger. Tenebre is severly underrated

both

It was alright. Not scary but a lot of suspense and atmosphere. I'd say it's probably a 6.5/10.

Great opening
Great ending

The middle is best to watch in theatre, a little dull on home-video, but it's fine.

italians made some good horror movies in the 70s and 80s

... and a fuckton of shitty ones

I'm partial to the Demons movies myself. I just wonder why they didn't record any sound on set and instead looped and did all the sfx later in a studio. i guess its a kind of artform

Just watch it. Forget about Hollywood logic and your usual plots though, it's not a movie for Americans.

>is it a horror movie for people that don't watch horror movies

Yes. Which is why it's a superior horror movie.

jesus christ plebs are so embarrassing

I love that you have the mentality that people who actually enjoy serious art are pretentious and misguided

sorry bros, your brains are small and your taste is shit

exactly

>DUDE SAW MOVIES ARE GREAT