There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man...

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

>humanity is irrelevant for capitalism beep boop

>You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.

What was there fucking problem?

what ep of season 2?

>Its a female lead episode

Mr Dingle The Strong

>that episode with the prisoner on the asteroid who was forced to have his robo waifu killed

Some of them were good desu
especially the hitchhiker and the one with the shopping mall mannequins

Some episodes of this show are absolutely terrifying man, I remember not being able to sleep with the lights off watching it when I was little.

Great tier episodes:
>Walking Distance
>Time Enough At Last
>And When The Sky Was Opened
>Third From The Sun
>The Hitch-Hiker
>The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street
>Eye Of The Beholder
>The Midnight Sun
>To Serve Man
>The Dummy
>Nightmare At 20.000 feet
>Living Doll
>The Masks

What am I missing?

I love "The Old Man in the Cave" but i'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic episodes.

"You hear it you lose" thread?

oh, so like a black mirror rip off right?

Holy shit, I forgot that Robbie "muh hooks" the Robot was in TTZ.

A Stop at Wiloughby
A Nice Place to Visit
The After Hours
Nick of Time
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?

What's that one episode where the guy dies because of his own hubris?

We need a twilight zone autist to make a list of every episode that needs to be watched and all the shit ones that can be avoided.

This show has some god awful episodes in it that I didn't remember being so bad because of nostalgia

Most of them are worth watching, although there a lot of similar gimmicks.
-Time Travel / Time Manipulation
-Alternate dimensions / dopplegangers
-Supernatural powers
-War
-Aliens
-Death

A few more I like,

A Kind of Stopwatch
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
A Most Unusual Camera
It's a Good Life
Mirror Image
I Shot an Arrow into the Air
The Shelter
The Purple Testament

>The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street
I don't know, the jump from the telling the kid to fuck off to going into full paranoia broke the suspension for me.

I had this odd feeling that I was traveling in another dimension. A dimension not only of site and sound but of mind.

What's that sign post up ahead?

I don't get it. She wasn't ugly in the slightest.

I read that in his voice, anyone else lol

the sun falling off on earth kino is top 5 faggot

>'isn't it ironic' starts playing

continuing from The Invaders
Little Girl Lost
Third From The Sun
Five Characters In Search Of An Exit
Twenty Two
The Silence
Night Call
Nothing In The Dark

You have to remember the time period it was set in. The Cold War was in full effect, McCarthyism had shook the nation just a few years earlier, the idea that there could be an Other infiltrating society to prepare for an invasion was a pervasive fear. The level of paranoia in the episode is reflective of the era.