Dream movies?

dream movies?

Inception

i unironically love christopher nolan and believe he deserves even more praise than he's received

I agree, Inception is a masterpiece, I haven't escaped myself in a movie like that in a long time

for what ?
for ripping off anime ideas? or for ripping off Jay Oliva//Frank Miller Batman or for ripping whole scenes and cinematography from anime and for his batman movies from Jay Oliva
Nolan is shit and you can see it clearly when he is not ripping off hes movies are full with plot holes then and quality drop guy is overrated as fuck he had 1-2 good movies decade ago since then nothing that is original

then go watch the original faggot Nolan is cheater not original at all he just do what someone else has already done

this is embarrassing. Come back to us when you turn 18. For now Sup Forums or reddit is a great place to discuss your underrated cartoons! you're welcome

The difference is, nobody remembers your shitty ching chong cartoon movie.

nolan is shit and you should feel bad for liking it literally the most pleb tier director

It's literally an episode of Star Trek, imo star trek did it better.

If you want actual dream movies watch anything by David Lynch

see

>nobody remembers Paprika
Wrong

Yeah it's a spice.

>I'm an ignorant and I only care about things when Nolan is aping them
America FUCK YEAH
CULTURE IS FOR FAGGOTS
US AMERICANS WORSHIP CELEBRITIES, THEY'RE OUR ROYALTY
FUCK SUBTITLES BTW
ILLITERACY RULES

@81217219

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
I DON'T READ AND THAT MAKES ME COOL B-)

@81217303

Thanks for the continued (you)s friend.

You never smell the shit on your fingers in dreams. Even if they are wet dreams. Ive met my cat, we locked eyes. And in real life I looked at my cat, and she knew. Without a word, I punched a solid surface and screamed, I practice hurt and pain, Ive past these things, looking to move on. Destroy the more.

Tired already?

Talking of Christopher Nolan....

ko saw otnemoM

Insomnia is his best movie, failing that his most visceral

Batman Begins features his best scene(4u) and best character arcs

The Prestige is his best story and possibly his best movie. Depends personally on whether you invest in what's behind the turn, or what's behind the prestige....

The Dark Knight is his best product

Inception is the most contained movie he's done, possibly his most immersive

The Dark Knight Rises is too big for all of us

I was going to see Interstellar but then my bookcase started screaming ''DON'T GO!'' at me, so I stayed home

tell me what scene you are referring to from begins

I want you go guess first

Can't have it THAT easy user

Think about what I said regarding that movie....

Reads like you think the Bane CIA scene is in Batman Begins