What do they call him again?

What do they call him again?

A shitty failed comedian who's show got cancelled.

Unfunny miserable retard

Peanut Arbuckle, I think

He's that guy that's been involved in every major mass shooting the last 17 years. Not sure how he continues to get away with it, but apparently he's not funny.

you're all on my list now

>Sam "onedollarextreme" Hyde
>Sam "Tim Heidecker better run and..." Hyde
>Sam "Off the air, now I can't afford healthcare." Hyde
>Sam "Painted my face black, now I can't get my show back." Hyde
>Sam "Jews rock! Gimme that feminine cock!" Hyde
>Sam "Voted for Trump, show's in the dump." Hyde
>Sam "alt-right and no bite" Hyde
>Sam "The Ambulance Driver" Hyde
>Sam "Out of a buck but at least I'm not a cuck" Hyde
>Sam "Paradigm shifted out of a job" Hyde

>>Sam "The Ambulance Driver" Hyde
Essplain

they call me i used to be funny

that feelin when you remember mde's golden age contrasted with current day mde

Sam "I pander to underage alt-rigthers with my unfunny vids, but i still fuck degerate trap subhumans" Hyde

Pandering to Sup Forums children was a huge mistake.

the meme man himself mr sam hyde

You guys are wrong. He's a shitty failed comedian who got his own show cancelled.

do you think he ruined it with his bad attitude?

>2011-2014 MDE
>Sam makes fun of people for wasting their lives on the internet, squandering their potential, generally being wastes of air

>2015-present day MDE
>All of Sam's material is geared toward the sensibilities of incel losers and teenagers surviving on autismbucks and/or mommy and daddy's money

What the fuck happened?

am i dreaming? pretty much no one else i know thinks this besides me and you two fellows. is this what solidarity feels like? hold me

you people are delusional. lefty ideologies are for underage and niggers

A trannie-fucker who got his show cancelled for behaving like a child.

lol, niggers

Both your demographics, sounds like the plan for you.

>all the butthurt kikes ITT mad that they can't control someone as talented as Sam Hyde

Your time is coming you jew bastards. MDE has always hated Israel.

You can hate Israel without dumbing down your comedy to appeal to children.

so you admit its pandering to alt right weebs and you fap to traps good to know

How is it dumbed down? You're literally just a salty faggot upset because MDE doesn't pander to your dumb politics

Unfunny

>You're literally just a salty

why do people type like this nowadays

>triggered shitlib upset that Sam doesnt jerk off to his political philosophy over others

What else is new?

samefag emphasis on fag

It's what you are desu why you tryna change the subject?

>WAAAAAAH STOP MAKING FUN OF MY LIBERAL BELIEFS YOU ALT RIGHT TROLL WAAAAAAH

k y s

salty reddit meme af cuck

sup sam

Sammy No-Show

hi

you'd be nothing without andrew ruse

post 2015ish mde has had a few gems but in general sucked ass

What happened between you and Sam Andrew?? Is it true the whole MDE hates Sam now?

you alt-right d*ucheb*gs better stop shitting my tv right now

>Sam pre Sup Forums fanbase
>College is a waste of money, not everybody is cut out to make art, the tech industry is a shit show, spending all day on the computer and playing video games will ruin your life, vertical phone videos emulating weird obscure Youtube personalities and tormenting his mother, Israel is bad, the police often overstep their boundaries, funny surreal improv videos like Doctor Manslave and Gin n Piss

>Sam after Sup Forums fanbase
>"Edgy" humor about Jews I could have seen on South Park in the early 2000s, "triggering" leftists at rallies with tired alt-right memes, Israel is bad (but only because they're Jews now), no more vertical videos, all quality content production gets turned over to Nick, Charles and the Thanks Computer guys so Sam can have meltdowns on Twitter

Either the success got to his head or he just got lazy but hey, at least he's pandering to your politics right?

All-right*

The too cool, lost, above it all, existential-searcher, neuvo punk rebel act he had works only when you're young. He was already agonizing about how pathetic it was when he was in his late 20s edging to 30. When you're young it's still cool cause there's potential, you're fighting against becoming a miserable faggot wageslave or careerist in a career and life you actively hate and suffer from. He hit those notes for people, and in fairness he still does and that's his appeal, but now that he's turning 32 (I happen to be the same age in a few months) it's not 'punk' or rebellious anymore and it's straight up sad.

He actually did make it for a moment though which is what sucks so much. He could have turned that sketch show into a phenomena. He's got the chops and mateiral to give the press endless stuff to mull over; they already have (check out his Washington Post coverage). It's a shame and [AS] and we are all worse off for it.

Note that He's not just a 'stand up comic, which is a fucking hacky, played out persona in the year 2015+2, has been for a while. He is a social and cultural critic and satirist, and a good one.

I get thinking he's a mentally ill weirdo with delusions and attention issues, and agree (even he will admit it). But he's still a legit genius social critic. I wonder if the people who hate him are butthurt minorities, generalized democrat voters, or people who feel ostricized because in their faggot shallow lives they never thought about anything beyond netflix, capeshit, and console games and when they see someone who addresses things of substance they feel threatened by being made aware of how self-centered and oblivious they are.

Criticizing the insane leftists SWJ status quo is a natural progression for a social critic in this era. He looked at and attacked everything, including his own life, family, and decisions.

If you are willing to attack anything then modenr democrat cuck faggot wierdos are THE only target and attacking anything else is cowardice or fingers in ears denial.

I really wonder how many of the shit talkers are legit democrat voters, minorities, and generalized cuck personality types who think their gay, worthless lives in the margins make them smart and cunning and not faggot pussies

>huur his videos didn't used to have alt-right Sup Forums mentality

If it didn't then how did they become fans, you fucking mong?

>STILL using the term "alt-right"

Oh man, I love the IT crowd.

>they call me pink dress
wow such great comedic timing and thinking sam

brava

I think you're looking too much into it, and when you try to turn comedy into mental gymnastics, you already lost the race. It's pathetic when you have to explain a joke like you just did.

>Sam "Need a nu job male" Hyde
My favorite desu

why

I be like.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what did he mean by this?

>but now that he's turning 32 (I happen to be the same age in a few months) it's not 'punk' or rebellious anymore and it's straight up sad.
So is frequenting Sup Forums, you pathetic *OLD* faggot.

hmst

Chaim Hoide

>Sam "Off the air, now I can't afford healthcare." Hyde

>Sam "Paradigm shifted out of a job" Hyde

lol

yep, this isn't obviously your own bias and personal affiliations affecting your feelings at all

nope, just good satire and comedy amirite

they call him the loser

an inspiration

Is the show cancelled?