A friendly reminder that this faggot has seven feature films (which he directed) coming out this year

a friendly reminder that this faggot has seven feature films (which he directed) coming out this year

He's just a man, and can totally be killed by the Jews.

Why would his own people kill him?

Because they can, and raise his later film sales. Id kill you because of flowers. They grow in the spring and no one would notice. Just like me burying your dead body, somewhere no one would notice. Fuck with me.

he's old now not sexy fapalicious anymore ;_;

Why does everybody have a problem with this guy?

He's actually been a good actor when he chooses to star in non-DudeWeed movies.

umm... well... I can think of ONE notable time something like this happened. Jews sort of been paying for it ever since

LOL, do people remember LOL??

Its just like his career. Do people remember his artistic value, his slight showing of cock on screen? his deep longing for love and death and rebirth because revenge is real living, cocaine highlife ace of spades? Fuck him. He'll be dead in a motel soon.

has he directed any good kino?

Ive blown up enough frogs to piss off France's anal army.

The Disaster Artist

Ive restarted the Ghost in the shell movie 7 times because of this thread. its really boring.

stop posting in this thread you tryhard

yes you

what, me?

no

Me?

when does mcdonalds open

I get why people hate him, and I must admit he kinda rubs me the wrong way too, but he's a decent actor and seems a cool guy. He can't help that he's a pretty dude.

What?

Why is he so handsome?

see

Paint chips aren't food, user.

he's a pedo

Not true

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

So it's been re-titled to 'The Diseaster Artist' from 'The Masterpiece'? Good.

PIG MAN

Friendly reminder this douche sued a professor for giving him a bad grade in a class that he didn't go to

he is too talented for the likes of Sup Forums

he's so great as harry

wut

god speed spiderman

he actually just had the professor fired, for giving him a D in a class he attended twice

he's an okay guy, but As I Lay Dying and The Sound and the Fury were fucking sacrilege

Child of God was shit too, and The Disaster Artist is a great book, he has to stop

James, i know you like to read, everybody knows, i like to read too, but some things are untouchable and it's not gonna make your dick bigger, go fuck yourself

Holy shit, I was expecting it to get panned. Could this actually be good?