SEASON 8

What will happen in Season 8?

lots of whiney faggots on /tv complaining about everything

What the fuck is going on with Norman reedus in that pic, his head looks two sizes too small on a huge body

Hopefully "We're the big swinging dick of this world!" speech to raise morale. It will take something hella fuckin epic to top the Season 6 opening.

>Negan has Eugene who will have some knowledge of warfare, giving them a strategic advantage
but somehow Rick will win because 'we da good guys'

>but somehow Rick will win because 'we da good guys'
What if EUGENE sabotages the Saviors

>episode 1 will be "muh shocking scene"
>2-15 will be nothing
>16 will be a terribly directed action scene

filler for 15 seasons

1 episode where there's faint advancement on the plot.

repeat for another 4 seasons.

Negan dies of old age.

what the fuck

>daily reminder new Kojima game will be more KINO for Norman Reedus career than this soap opera show

eugene and dwight are obviously going to be clashing heads. i'm sure there will be at least 3 episodes of drama between the two

>kino
Ludos, kino is passive entertainment for brainlets

3 good episodes then at least. I swear the more they focus on Negan/Eugene/Dwight, the better the show becomes

Do Americans understand a word Eugene says? To me he sounds exactly like Boomhauer just a bunch of nonsense.

same here.
i honestly can't take him as a "smart" character at all.

>was looking to see if he had his own huge wing-backed chair that matches the color of his his shirt
>there isn't one

Huh.

That's basically the whole fucking show.

>He think that Kojima, Refn, Guillermo Del Toro, Norman Reedus and Mike Mikkelsen wont produce pure KINO
>i laugh at your failure

Emma Stone reveal when

First post, best post

Laughed out loud.

>Kojima, Refn, Del Toro, Reedus, Mikkelsen working together on a video game
>he thinks that it will be simply movement with a soul and not actions with a purpose
Ludos > Kino, Kino is passive entertainment for brainlets

Fear The Walking Dead is going to premiere with a 2 hour special episode. I'm hyped.

>he doesn't recognize this KINO
>he probably like Ghost in the shell ScarJo adaptation
>he need strong rope to end the plebeian taste

>he still thinks that games can be KINO and that they haven't trascended pathetic last century sensibilities and embraced LUDOS, their final form.
>he spews this garbage while posting one of the earliest examples of LUDOS ever made next to MGS2

>hes probably pleb from Sup Forums who is here to discuss his shitty show and capeshit movies because Sup Forums is shit board
>he doesn't recognize good plot goat soundtrack and KINO shots

He's got smart guy autism.

>he still tries to pass a game as KINO even though I'm carefully explaining that the best games trascended KINO as last century shit and embraced LUDOS as their final form
>he thinks that I like the walking dead garbage
>he thinks that a game can be KINO because it's the only buzzword for quality he knows
>he can't even make up his own buzzwords
SH2 is pure ludographie

Only one of them gonna direct and he proved with MGSV that he is a hack

He still made the best game ever made and doesn't have that shithole Konami breathing down his neck so I'm hopeful that he'll release some artistic shit

Like Season 4 onwards

Are you describing season 8 or season 7?

All of season 8 will be the All Out War storyline from the comics. At the end of season 8 Negan will be locked in the jail cell we saw this season. The Saviors will be defeated.

Throughout the season there will be subtle hints about the whisperers that only comic fans will get.

Now the real question is whether they will do the time jump we saw in the comics.

Not a god damn thing.

Opener, mid finale and finale. Watch those episodes and you will get everything of value.

wait a minute! that shit was season finale?

Supplies!

yes. They really do cheap out when it comes to the majority of services on the show
>the showrunner has previous successes on Flashforward (cancelled), DaVinci's Demons (now cancelled), and also writing the garbage Ghost Rider 2
>the main director is really a special effects guy and probably got main director job by using the trump card of 'I know George Romero so fuck off' - He also still does special effects works for films as AMC are paying him not enough
>Score is done by someone who hasnt changed a note since season 2 i.e. emotional scene - acoustic guitar, action/tense scene - static/distorted synth noises

Fear the walking dead has honestly been better than shit show.