All stars hockey

>all stars hockey
>royal rumble
>Grammy awards.

Is it a TV miracle?

Literally none of those things are any good.

>amerilard television

>you will never watch the invasion of the leaf village for the first time ever again

better than no television lmao how many centuries did it take your 0.000001kbps internet to post this

>Grammy awards
Literally more worthless than the pro bowl

is this that Michael Jackson character from Naruto season 1? I only watched the dubbed version so I am not an expert

Yes
At the end of the series he becomes a woman and has a son that becomes buddies with Naruto's son.

>At the end of the series he becomes a woman and has a son that becomes buddies with Naruto's son.
I don't believe you. that would be so stupid

that doesn't even crack the top 100 retarded things in the series

not nearly as retarded as sasuke and sakura becoming canon

He's actually telling you the truth to a degree.
He doesn't become a women but he somehow has a kid and it does become friends with Naruto.
Go to Naruto wikia if you don't believe us

Isn't it ambiguous whether he's a woman or not? It's definitely a new body at least.

>he was a naruto/sakura shipper
Franchise was a huge shit, but the fucking shitstorm that the ending gave made everything worth it.

>grammys

kill yourself

>Grammys

Orochimaru always made me uncomfortalbe when i was a kid. pretty sure he's a molester

I didn't ship anyone at all, it was just stupid as fuck

>furpuck
>mandrama
>mainstream music

Orochimaru scared me when I was a kid tbqh

He was a really good villain

Eh, she always liked sasuke so it wasn't too far from left field. If anything he telling naruto that horse shit before he told her to fuck off was what settled it.

she liked him for literally no reason and he was a faggot that thought she was a dumb bitch. there is zero chemistry there, it was dumb as fuck

this