Will you go and see the new Pirates movie, Sup Forums?

>Johnny Depp is remaining resolute in his comments about President Donald Trump and says he is unconcerned about the remarks potentially influencing his marketability.

>The Pirates star has been a staunch critic of America's 45th President and his supporters from the beginning of last year. On Tuesday, Depp, 53, went as far as to say that if anyone was offended by his comments 'then maybe the new movie isn't for them'.

>Trump supporters get offended by a little criticism of their cheeto president
>"w-we're not snowflakes!"
>"no we won't see your movie!"

>I'm starring yet AGAIN in pirateshit because my career is dead, what can I do to stir up some interest?
>oh i know, i'll do what every hollywood liberal faggot has done over the last year and virtue signal about how progressive i am, that will be effective

i havent seen the last 3 depp drunken sailor flicks, why would i want to watch this one?

I won't watch it simply because I never watch movie franchises that get into 4th and 5th installments. There's nothing left for me to see in Pirates of the Caribbean at this point.

>being offended by anything this junkie cuck says or anything any liberal says in general

>cheeto

racist much?

>nobody could actually dislike Trump. They must be trying to please their liberal Jewish overlords

This is what faggots actually believe.

>hasnt been in a decent film since 2001

I'll watch it if I catch it on TV like the other 4, independently of trump being a joke.

Fucking dropped.

>being this much of a cuck

>DailyMail

Wow this is so brave. Finally someone in Hollywood that dares to stand up against the president.

>implying people don't stir up shit to bring interest into their movies

I guess it's just convenient every time an actor says/does something wacky right before a movie they're in comes out.

>the city of jared leto

Trump faggots believe the fight against PC culture is literally the most important thing in politics, so caring about anything miniscule like foreign policy and economic policy just doesn't make sense. You're either a sjw or a/pol/ack with nothing g else imaginable.

>DON'T WATCH MY NEW MOVIE YOU RACIST FUCKHEAD
>ok
>LOL WTF WHY YOU SO EASILY TRIGGERED FOR I THOUGHT ONLY SJWS COULD GET TRIGGERED

>Dude FUCK Drumf!
Woah what a far out and controversial statement, how will he get away with this?

What the fuck do pirates have to do with trump?

Disney will assrape him for this if it does poorly at the box office

This is why we're /team Amber/

Johnny Depp is a raging alcoholic manbaby.

Wow you are one smart fella

I'm not going to see it. Not because of his anti- Trump comments, but because I have never seen a PoTC movie I liked.

Talk about low hanging fruit. One of the bad things from this meme presidency is that liberals don't actually have to do much to make a statement.

Despite disagreeing with his comments, he's sticking with his guns instead of cowing to pc bullshit which earns my respect

Oh good, now it'll bomb even harder

Johnny Depp is a pudgy 50-something alcoholic that looks like some meth-addicted tranny.
Why should I care about his opinions?
Also I'll still go see it because I don't pay for movie tickets.

more like a fart smella

POTC flicks are not for conservatives anyway, they celebrate hippies, disorder, laziness, individualism, rape, mugging, muh feelings over ratio etc. Lord Beckett did nothing wrong, Jack Sparrow is a fedora-tipping faggot with le funny hand motions.

user there aren't any official declarations from Trump’s supporters.
The only one acting unprofessionally as special snowflake is the clearly anti-Trump Johnny Depp.

I am sure Disney will be very happy about the kind of advertising he is doing to their movie.

How could she possibly leave this ehh ... hunk ?

Pro-tip, pal. The Democrat snowflakes had the power of the entire mawyenschtweam media behind them. Donald Trump had some rag-tag folks from a Taiwanese hooker chopping appreciation forum website.

Guess who won?

Us.

Now go get my fuckin shinebox, kid.

wtf i love spousal abuse now

She's just like you and me user, she want's a hot woman to come home to

>Donald Trump had some rag-tag folks from a Taiwanese hooker chopping appreciation forum website.

Plus Russia and the FBI. Really makes you think.

But the FBI just threw him under the bus denying Obama tapped him

good goy

This #teamAmber forever.

>m-muh russia!
I hope you're a shill, at least they get paid to be this stupid

>not offended
>still in this thread
LMAO

Nice caps. You're definitely not triggered.

kek

Why are the mods such pathetic fucking cucks?

Yeah, they couldn't like in congress and invent evidence. But why did they announce that they were reopening the """"mail scandal""" investigation a couple of days before the election and didn't mention that trump was being investigated too?

Plus the Russians hacking a US election? People would have been brought to the firing squad back in the day for way less.

True. Seems some shifty shit might've gone on but as long as it doesn't bother me i'm fine with it

This

>why didn't they announce a fake crime when announcing a real crime?
The answer is in your question. This Russia narrative is just what loser Dems are trying to say to keep from having to admit they were beaten badly.

A fake crime and a real crime? The big """"mail controversy"""" ended being nothing, while people have already resigned from the russia ties and it's just getting started.

OW MY GOHD THE DAILY MAIL

What does that even mean? So if I want to prevent globalism Pirtaes 5 might not be for me? How the fuck does that work?

Will it be an endless array of interracial fuckfests and nothing but peace, love and understanding between cultures and peoples?

Unless Depp is literally admitting that what they're pitching is propaganda, I don't see why this would bother me.

And if he is, don't we have bigger problems?