Why doesn't israel create their own suez canal?

why doesn't israel create their own suez canal?

Other urls found in this thread:

suezcanal.gov.eg/English/Navigation/Pages/NavigationStatistics.aspx
m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2116750/chinese-engineers-plan-1000km-tunnel-make-xinjiang-desert-bloom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too much shekels

Only goyim need to destroy their land for foreigner vessels to pass through.

Because it's not just a desert. It's filled with mountains.
also, why?

the area bordering Egypt is rocky and very mountainous, and with Egypt having an existing canal it doesn't make any monetary sense.

>implying they spend money on things besides killing palestinians

thread/

It's American money anyways.

real original answers guys.
Keep it up

>and with Egypt having an existing canal it doesn't make any monetary sense.
only 50 ships can go through suez daily

it's not time still

suezcanal.gov.eg/English/Navigation/Pages/NavigationStatistics.aspx
47 last month.
Oil is to cheap now. Large tankers and cargo prefer contour Africa running on crude oil.

good point, but world trade specially betyween asia and yurocucks will only increase the following decades. not everyone takes african route, in fact it is mostly brazil who does
suez canal gives egypt 6 billion a year

>6 billion
Well there must be a lot of management, security and repairs that eat a part of this money way. But it's quite a big sum of guaranteed money.

>6 billion a year
Nigger, if Israel build a canal it would cost them in the trillions to build it.

It's not fucking easy to move millions of tons of dirt

Depends how you build it.
I could imagine a "ship" using pressured water to wash the sand away and bread the sandstone (you have no idea what 300psi can do). Igneous rock are complete different question...

Anyways, as i said before. The region is relative hight to build a channel without creating large canyons.

Because it is on the Jordanian border

I wish to see the Nile river be divert to fill the Qattara Depression. This probably would generate thousands of square meters in fertile and arable land and increase the humidity in the desert...
But i am just a dreamer...

People don't realize how many "holes" the Sahara has, and how easy it will be to make it green.
But hey, we don't change climate change...

I heard Israel is the only country in which there are more trees today than 50 years ago. Kikes are a blessing for the region.

how are you going to divert the nile river from tis end point?

it can be done, mountains allw for water reservoirs the problem is the replenishment, so theyd have to divert rain that feeds the dead sea to exactly that place where the white arrow points. or maybe feed it with underground acquifiers. then create a canal with locks. theyre good with irrigation so they know their water cycles.

I said Qattara Depression. Fuck Israel.

Fun fact. If someone dig a channel from the Sea to the Caspian Sea. Most of Azerbaijan would be destructed.
Every day we learn something new that could lead to genocide in this website :)

Many are betting on the Arctic Northeast passage becoming partly ice-free in the coming decades. It would be almost lot shorter for European-Asian shipping. Rotterdam-Shangai would be 9000km, while around Africa it is 16000km.

Contrary to popular belief, we still don't know how much climate will change and if the Arctic sea will melt. It's not written in stone. We will see if it does.

Well, since Germany was only West germany 50 years back. I am pretty sure that you guys have way more trees now than 50 years ago after integrate with east germany.

why create something when you can just steal it?

Last time they did it, my country recede 5 years and we got to the neck in debt because the oil crisis.
Better don't.

thats already proposed its called the eurasian canal but goes through some lakes and rivers in russia not azerbaijan
arctic route is a meme

But that's cheating

Steal clay from the late partition of Palestine is also cheat :^)

They already own Egypt

>thats already proposed its called the eurasian canal but goes through some lakes and rivers in russia not azerbaijan
The land in Azerbaijan in under sea level.

Where are you getting these? Also nice 772 gets.

>artic route is a meme
Actually, it is not. China sent 60 ships that route this summer. The main reason it is barely used is because of Russian “infastructure”

topographic-map.com
www.floodmap.net

Maps please my autism.

First one was what I was looking for, thank you so much.

m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2116750/chinese-engineers-plan-1000km-tunnel-make-xinjiang-desert-bloom

This one is far cooler and actually will happen.

It will remain a meme for at least half a century more.

it's the anglo way ;^)

>would “turn Xinjiang into California”, one geotechnical engineer said.
Poor little guy. He don't know about the water shortages and the faggotry.

But the project is quite impressive. I would prefer a navigable water way (because it's so fucking cheap transport goods using it)·

>faggotry
?

not the only thing that matters, our canal is 30 m above sea level. also georgia is enclosed by mountains, russian part already has rivers and lakes, and they have full sovereignity over the route which matters the most because it is russia who pays for it

Yes, you channel has a different level because the people who build it did not wanted to dry your lakes. Instead they build a marvel of engineer.
I read that the first doors installed in the panama canal where so well engineered that a car motor could open and close them.

Also, if (no one will really do it) the Caspian sea get connected with the sea (assuming that they would have free flow) the sea level could drop a few centimeters...

There's no room for it to connect to our part of the bay
Also the bay on the tabba side is literally a mountain right up to the water
As well as the fact that most of the border is mountains, the Egyptian side of the syrian African rift

What about a border made by the sea? It's viable, you know...
Well, if we ignore the fact that Palestine is locked inside your island.

>, you channel has a different level because the people who build it did not wanted to dry your lakes. Instead they build a marvel of engineer.
actually its the other way around, americans created the lakes from scratch, those lakes exist due to 3 big dams

nuke it then

I did not know that. Very impressive.
>why dig when we can flood?