youtu.be/AYJdC-VZvZE
youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6mStJfCP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he beat up lowtax once
cant be all bad

only his vidya adaptations,
and even with those you can argue that he only adapted trash into trash

It's literally just his hobby to make shitty video game movies. In a way I respect him for just doing what he loves and not giving a fuck about it.

Well, he's about as good as Zack Snyder and you retards always suck his dick.

>Bill Williamson
>Bill Wil[...]son
>Bill Wilson

/ourguy/?

Rampage is actually pretty good.

>Uwe Boll's production company is literally called "Boll Kino"

reminder the Uwe Boll has a PhD in German literature

youtube.com/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U

The man responsible for this has a PhD in musical composition. He was also in Gattaca.

Worse.

I liked Postal

what the fuck
>almost 4 million views
kek

philosophy, not literature

he's been trolling IRL for years, he's /ourguy/

How so?

he's a big, fat, loudmouthed german and i love him. the only funny thing to come out of that otherwise terrible country in a hundred years.

Well yeah kino means cinema in German. Boll Cinema

It's a PhD in Literature.

t. English and German wiki

lowtax thought this was just a fake-fight, nobody told him Uwe had that much boxing experience.
He also had to get hold of boxing gloves by himself.

He's based and I hope he makes more and more movies.

This desu, German cinema is such a pretentious bunch of bullshit that it's good to see him exploit the laws that fund it.

>VAAAAAAT! You dont know ze story of Der Lichten von aupfellstrudel?
>youtu.be/AYJdC-VZvZE

postal was fucking great

>It's literally just his tax scam to make shitty video game movies.

fixed

>scam

Was still legal

Hating Uwe Boll is a SomethingAwful meme.

His Postal movie was 10/10 kinographical mustardpeace.

The actual composition itself is good though, it's just the instrumentation and lyrics that make it absurd

The whole movie-making industry is a tax scam. This is how the Jews trick you.

>condemn others for the thing we do ourselves

>ray liota
>christian slater
>michael madsen'
>meatloaf
>billy zane
>jason statham
>ron pearlman
>the list goes on
HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DO IT?

hello dickhead

well he beat up lowtax and regularly fucks with normies
so he is an ok guy in my book

cant blame him for taking the free money german government media funds are giving out like candy, the whole system is retarded

Seems more likely that Lowtax lied to keep the Boll hate train going.

Most of his films are the worst shovel ware, The Final Storm is not the only film of his that I enjoy but the only one I would recommend.

>Is Uwe Boll really as bad as they say?

No, but his movies sure are.

his title is Dr. phil. (philosophiae) alot of subjects fall into that category including all cultural studies

youtube.com/watch?v=AebQIy5UNng

this
>Dr. phil.
Also known as PhD

As a german that speaks english accent free I appreciate Dr. Boll's effort to keep the bad german accent alive.

>they haven't seen any of his movies and they call them bad
They deserved to get the shit knocked out of them.

>english accent free
jesus christ how are you doing it
fucking "th" sound is killing me and dont get me started on shitwords like squirrel

>doctor
>film director
>multilingual
>legitimately strong man who can hold his own in a fight

I see why they hate him. They're jealous.

You just have to figure it out, like whistling. It seems impossible until you did it. Try to forget how to talk and learn anew.
Or maybe it's genetic, like the English can't make a german Ü no matter how hard they try.

Uwe Boll directors commentary is GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=8E6mStJfCP0

>genetic, like the English can't make a german Ü no matter how hard they try
>genetic
did you skip biology for english?

>vitarded vizards

t. dick show listener

>majority of his movies were a financial success
>has a successful restaurant in Vancouver
>has a doctorate in literature
>can fight

Is there anything this man can't do?

/thread

>Is there anything this man can't do?
see

A decent movie.

That tax loophole was closed several years, go figure why he stopped making movies

>has a successful restaurant in Vancouver

Bravo Canada

So what exactly did he do that allowed him to do this?

Where should one start with his ouvre?

He actually owns an excellent restaurant with a Michelin starred chef in Vancouver now called Bauhaus

Rampage was GOAT.

Rampage. His dafur movie was supposed to be not as shitty as usual for Boll as well

I'm thinking of watching In the Name of the King because of based Statham. Good idea? Bad idea?

I've never played these Dungeon Siege games though, but maybe that will be for the best since I won't be comparing the films to them.

>I've never played these Dungeon Siege games

Neither has Uwe Boll. I haven't seen the film but I think you should watch it

There is no "story" to Dungeon Siege, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. It's a game about being a farmer that one day goes on a murderous spree through a world that is a straight path from his home to a demon stronghold under a castle dungeon.

Ramapge and Postal are great films, havent really seen his other movies but i hear they are really shitty.

Yeah, I probably will.

Well shit, that description makes me want to play it, too. I don't see how a film of that could possibly go wrong.

Touch the tip of your tongue lightly behind you incisors and exhale lightly so the air kind of forces the tongue down.
Its easier than shit like a glottal stop in other languages.
Or if you want a real nightmare try to listen for the difference in the four tones in spoken mandarine chinese. Every "word" in chinese has 4 different tones that drastically change the meaning of the word, but they all have their own distinct characters. So the word "Ma" can mean "mother," "horse," "[to] scold," or an interrogative particle of speech. To the untrained ear they're identical, but if you dont use the specific right one you're spouting gibberish/speaking in a hillarious accent.
So i guess you pick your poison. But any good foreign language class should initially focus on introducing you to weird sounds that dont exist in your native tongue and forcing you to learn how to make that noise.

>So the word "Ma" can mean "mother," "horse,"

I would be really fucking fun to be an edgy Chinese teen and say "Ma" when addressing your mother slightly higher or lower in a way so that it may be understood to mean "horse"

>[...]
>iam
>I am
>I'm
>I'm CIA (Bill Wilson)

>this was 11 years ago

>forcing you to learn how to make that noise
this is only possible if your genetics allow it
see

He beat the shit out of a bunch of beta fedora faggots stupid enough to step in the ring with him, so he's fine by me.