Just got out of prison for murder and now on parole

just got out of prison for murder and now on parole.

story time

>be me
>20 years ago
>get into a fist fight with my uncle over some obscene bullshit
we fucking despised each other
>after a few punches to the head he falls to the ground
>after about 3 hours of him not getting up I call 911
>medics arrive and he's pronounced dead on the spot
>get arrested for manslaughter and 5 months later of the court system being the court system I get put in Limestone correctional
>mfw I saw 4 people get stabbed in the first 3 days I was there

Attached: 5ee36733fc43f716fb03f556b3c9ffebe9612f93r1-407-595v2_uhq.jpg (407x595, 34K)

With high likelihood I'm going to prison in the next decade. Is it worth it to take knife fighting classes or just train normal martial arts and boxing.

idk I only ever got beat up twice for being a bit of a twat

I would try to learn how to fight and bulk up.
but as long as you just mind yourself and dont get in anybody's way you should be good.

How do you deal with the regret of killing your uncle. How did your family react?

>20 years ago
>just got out
>somehow knows about Sup Forums, greentext, "mfw"

I call bullshit. When you got sent to prison the internet barely existed and Sup Forums wasn't a thing.

not much regret since he was a fucking asshole but my family reacted differently.
some hated me others just didn't care.
my dad was disappointed that I killed his brother but after hearing about how he died most just understood it was a fight gone wrong and that I didn't actually mean to kill anyone.

well "just got out" as in 4 and a half months ago whill living with my cousin in Tennessee.

also its not as if this sight is hard to use or anything.

*click make thread*
*wright up whatever*
*add image*
*click done*

a toddler could do it.

although getting taught how to do a greentext was aggravating at best.

>nigger-tier spelling

yup, definitely an ex-convict.

Did you get to be cellys with your own kind?

>locked away for 20 years
>immediately posts Harry Potter
seems about right

post docket or it's all lies

and your dog will die in it's sleep

>murder
>manslaughter
Pick one

I think op may be a master ruseman

Attached: 5E7E451A-B677-473B-A442-6FF585B4FBC3.jpg (206x194, 21K)

well then type up some prison shit. did you join a gang? what race are u even?

yes, this.
>claims to have done time
>doesn't know the difference between murder and manslaughter

well same shit different asshole.
I see it as murder because I killed my own family member. even if he was a cunt
the state sees it as manslaughter because I killed a guy without intent

Your uncle called the police before and triggered you

What was the fight over? How long where you in prison?

If you could go back, would you try to calm shit down before the fight broke out?

Did any dudes hit on you?

Why did you get sent to prison if it was a fight?

Don't you have a right to defend yourself?

I kinda forget what the fight was about but it wasn't the first time we ended up fist fighting.
It all starts the same.
one day I come home and he has either gotten so drunk he cant get off the couch or he's at the bar getting to that state.
he'd come home and piss me off in at least 1 of 300 ways and we would either yell at each other until we locked ourselves away in our separate parts of the house or we would fight and the winner would get bragging rights or whatever.

one day I punched harder than I normally would and here I am.
if I could go back I would've held back my anger and probably kicked his drunk ass out but family law dictates that I couldn't do that or be subject to be disowned.

im surprised that they didn't disown me when I fucking killed him but hey I guess kicking him out was just too far.

Op here, he kept using my “great American challenge” dildo and didn’t wash it after. I got sick of it and beat his ass

at least 10 times my entire stay.

+1 for a LARP that isn’t a cuck thread

thanks I guess

how old were you when you went in? How old were you when you came out?

The fuck you gunna do with life now?

you get a substantially different sentence for the two. also, you mentioned that you don't have "much regret". so why would you make the distinction for yourself to call it murder and not manslaughter because you "killed a family member"? it all smells like bullshit. you smell like bullshit. haven't provided one interesting piece of information yet.

20 in 40 out.

idk what im going to do but I just pay my cousin rent every month and he lets me stay with him.
I work at a 5 guys at the moment but to be honest I dont think its gonna get any better.
I fucked up and this is my life now. at least I can smoke pot again.

imagine smoking every day and then getting a 20 year break and the first day you get out you smoke a fat bowl with your old highschool friends.

oh it was nice.

the small amount of regret I have for his death is the fact that we shared blood. thats it.
my family is mainly christian and I hold some christian beliefs myself so I always just call it murder.

what was your gang affiliation while in?

didn't join one but I was chummy with a few white supremacists I met.

I guess you could say I was "one of them" since if you were looking for me on the yard you'd probably find me with one of them but they didn't exactly ask me to join anything and I didn't get any tattoos so im just going to say im gang free.

on the secound thought one of them asked me to stab a guy once but I declined since it was the last year of my stay and he found someone else to do it.

thats it though.

I think

howd u spend most of ur time? work out? read? u don't sound much like a gambler.

when I was in my cell I would daydream or do squats to keep my mind sane and on the yard I would walk around with my white supremacist buddy's or hang out by the basketball court with the cigarette dealers.