Black Sails

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/29767-black-sails-series-finale-toby-schmitz-jack-rackham?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna get drunk with Anne and make her happy

what's she doing??

his trousers ripped and she is very quickly sewing them back together

wtf how did John Silver age 85 years over the course of the series

Rum and buttsex will do that to a man

Based Rackham. How can a character go from so shit to so great in four short seasons.

ITS LIKE LOONEY TOONS BUT EDGY Xd

>i hate fun

then look at Jack

How was he shit?

Someone was talking about the parallells between Flint and Odysseus

Can someone explain a bit in detail

kek

He wants to go home to reunite with his love, but he's stuck on the seas

OTP. Im glad they had a happy ending unlike in real life

Season 4 had almost no epic warship battles fuck

Did they run out fo budget or what

That looks like a picture of him from the broadway play "the present"...i saw it a few months back...he was good but his presence was jarring cause i didnt know he was in it..

The Jolly Rogering

I can re-watch Season 1 for eternity, so comfy

Exaggeration I guess. I honestly just meant that he really started to shine as the series went on and circumstances pushed him to the forefront.

That said those sunglasses were awful

Shitty character saved by decent acting.

Wait, Rackam doesn't get betrayed by his cunt "wives" and chained to a rock until he dies? The ONE historically true thing anyone knows about the character, and they don't include it in the show? Glad I dropped this turd when it became buttpirates.

>BB died as in the show
>Vane hanged, as in the show
>Rackham implied pirating with Anne and Mary Reed before being hanged offscreen
>no historical accuracy

>BB died as in the show
He didn't die like in the show at all, but that's OK, it's not a historical show who cares.

She has perfect feet, oh man

I thought the sunglasses were representative of his flamboyant character so I wasn't at all bothered by it. There were such glasses back then by the way

>tfw British actor
>tfw almost landed the role of Charles Vane
you wouldn't believe the effort and dedication I gave to get that role. Still, I was and always am happy for Zach to get it, he killed that role. But nevertheless, it kills me that I didn't become part of the Black Sails family.

dunno, i read it was similar like that
>boarded smaller ship, surprise attack, beheaded.

oh yeah, except the keelhaul, if you meant that..

He was in a position in which he was forced to board as the best tactical option after trying to get away and failing, in the series he just makes a dumb poorly written choice.

It absolutely makes sense for someone as flamboyant as Jack to have sunglasses. Back then, sunglasses were a luxurious, upper class exclusive item. It's not hard to imagine Jack stealing such glasses from a ship during pirating, and no one else in other crews bothering with that shit. IIRC, when he puts the glasses on, Charles gives him a "are you serious with that shit?" look.

That sucks man.

Do you have his abs?

It does, especially when I see behind the scenes photos of the crew and cast living it up. ;_;
I'm not sure about that, but I am very much in great shape.

>His obsession with awe-inspiring legend also made it fitting, though now (we imagined about a year down the track) it has a melancholy edge: he must be a pirate in secret and he has discovered that being the subject of legend isn’t as fun as he thought as a young man.

inverse.com/article/29767-black-sails-series-finale-toby-schmitz-jack-rackham?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=desktop

So those final scenes are pretty much confirmed to take place 1 year after the last events.

I'd totally watch a new pirate show with Jack Rackham as the lead, I wouldn't mind seeing LJS occasionally either

Most of all, I hope we see more of Toby Stephens in more quality productions before he gets old

didn't they offer other role? there are dozens of pirates
or you wouldn't accept lesser role than a main cast..

acnefu

Who cares, she's a baroness.

Yup

so happy he traded that godawful mullet for the god tier mane he's had last season

I saw this guy on a train in Brisbane once. He seemed nervous. Probably because we were the only people on the train and I was drinking wine out of a bag. Fuck brisbane trains.

>tfw no pirate gf
;_;

s04e09 was absolute kino

is it just me or was it implied that silver killed flint?
the plantation flashback has a greyish filter when compared to the normal scenes

People have been discussing that for 5 threads still and no agreed conclusion

Director in his interview hints that Flint's alive though, link's somewhere above

It's purposely left vague if he lived or not.

Lady Clara Elizabeth Iris Paget, daughter of Charles Paget, 8th Marquess of Anglesey, 9th Earl of Uxbridge, and 17th Baron Paget of Beaudesert.

Damn her family must be loaded

And in desperate need of genetic variety. I'd love to provide that.

Considering the way it ended had to be the way it ended, I think it handled it pretty well.
It's kinda nice the ones that end up telling the tale are Rackham and Silver, unreliable narrators at best.
Thinking about it, aside from the martyr bit I don't see why they wouldn't have brought Flint's head to the Guthrie woman, so he's probably alive.
Or not.

agree, the same cant be said about e10

I'm just so happy Jack lived through this huge mess

I think the season has been shit for many reasons, but Toby Stephenson has had an amazing performance as an actor.

>Stephenson

You tried user

Holy shit I don't know why I thought he had "son" in his name kek.

I LOVE CLARA

Why did anyone follow this dumb fucking retard

Goddamn pirates were really stupid pieces of shits

Did he have a bigger dick than you?

Still gonna skip S1 on a rewatch, Sup Forums?

Charles Vane was terribly written character. The writers clearly didn't know what they wanted the character to be, other than the occasional plot device

The dialogue is cringy at times. I also noticed the line "and... You know it's true" is said almost every episode by various characters.

But Toby still managed to rise above all that shit to deliver a great performance.

Yeah his scenes were all gold. You definitely got a sense of the struggle he carried within.

Can't disagree with that

No, why would you do that?

haha what if she dressed up all royal-like and ordered you around like you were a filthy peasant haha

So will they make a Treasure Island spin-off or a film

But S1 is the best season you faggot

Black Cocks

What was John Silver doing in that ship in the first episode of the show

It's clear that Flint got got by John Silver in the finale.

John Silver IS pointing a gun at him. There's the "reaction" by Israel Hands and the gang to something that looks spontaneous, as if a loud noise was heard.

Before John Silver starts speaking his "story" to her black waifu, there's some tirade about stories and believing in them even when they're not true.

The cinematography of the part where Flint goes to the plantation is different from rest of the show, at least w/r/t to lighting and coloringg. when the opening scene of the fag asking about the prisoner is in normal lighting and coloring. And the story John Silver tells is pretty much too perfect, too big, the bigger the lie the easier they believe it.

Billy Bob will probably find his body in the Island

Hiding, he was just a normal deck hand I guess.

Stephens is literally goodFassbender.

bump

Now that Black Sails has ended, I hope Bear McCreary will release a yuge compilation of the stuff he wrote for the show.

Why the fuck does Max have the fucked up accent?

pirate accent + Irish accent

never mind i mixed up girls. I think she is supposed to be from a French colony.

Yep that's what I remember too

yeah I got a french vibe as well

fucking kek I forgot about the mullet, good thing he learned how to hair in the end

god damn it why did that stupid cunt max survive?
she is pretty much responsible for all the betrayals and killings,fucking kike writers trying to shoehorn in
also the love triangle with max jack and anne was fucking infuriating

So do we know how Jack learned to fight for the final episode?He embarrassed himself in front of Teach and that was this season, yet we didn't get a based training montage like we did with Silver.

At least she didn't have many lines in the last episode.

>god damn it why did that stupid cunt max survive?
'Muh stronk WOC', just like Madi (DESU she should've died in the house instead of Eleonor).

Yeah but she rules Nassau by proxy in the end. Not cool imo.

Madi and Max were some female superheroes wev. Blatant shit writing for seasons in a row.

Eleanor was a real human bean tho.

he was the cook. its shown again when he spares the cook's life on roger's ship at the end

I wish madwoman killed her

Probably the biggest cunt in the entire run of the series but somehow they still try to portray her in a sympathetic light because she's a "strong WOC" born into slavery.Even with all that she's still IMPOSSIBLE to root for.

>He was the Cook.
Why couldn't he fucking cook up that pig then?
Why did he had to watch the pretend-retard cook to learn it?

Who was the true John Silver
what was his endgame

She is impossible to root for because her knowledge, tactics, what she did in the show, how quickly she rose to power is really inhumane.

Went from a fucking whore in Nassau to its real Governor.

Took like 1 episode for the Guthrie Granny to think "Wow this is LITERALLY the Grandest Woman I've Met" some such high opinion of her.

No, he killed the cook in episode 1 and pretended he was the cook. He food poisons the crew during one episode later, gave them the shits, it was a pig IIRC.

?

Jack was always a fighter. He didn't got into Vane's ship just talking. Anne also mentions in that fight that it was a LONG TIME AGO that he fought at the vanguard, as in after he got his way up to being Ranger's QM he stopped to play this role. He was rusty and trying to prove something (muh charles memory), that's how that scene worked, and even so he managed to survive.

Everyone fights in a pirate ship.

>god tier mane he's had last season
well, let's not go overboard, his hair was still pretty damn goofy

Jack was a fucking retard. I cannot never believe anyone would follow an idjit like him, yet he carried many ships to seas and to fights.

Literally impossible to believe.

That complete cock-up when he decides to surrender and not bomb the fuck out of Governor's ship is pathetic.