With all love, why is Brazil such a bad country? I believe that even Russia, which for us seems quite primitive...

With all love, why is Brazil such a bad country? I believe that even Russia, which for us seems quite primitive, is not a country in which I am afraid that I will lose every moment of my life.

Compared to Brazil, Mexico doesn't seem to be that bad either, although I'd be more careful. But when I hear my contacts from Brazil complain so much, everyday life there has to be like a minefield.

What are the Slavs doing right and the South Americans wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutas_e_revoluções_no_Brasil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

el germano

It's not that bad. do you want to ask anything?

It's because of political corruption and Portuguese colonization.
>inb4 meme answers like DUDE they're all lazy shitskins LMAO

Brasil is actually a great country , most big citys are dangerous but not everywere.
In Copacabana i avoided poor locals but in Brasília i could walk around just fine, i had a issue with a drunk nigger about a drink he droped on my shoes but he pussy out , not one bostilian was rude to me.

Are there crimes involving shootouts happening in your neighborhood?

Portuguese what? Nigger Brasil was one of the best countrys in the world when it had our royal house.

Brasil was doing fine.

We made Brasil to be a epic land, not to have perpetual civil war

Shootouts happen 99,9% of the time in slums. So no. Last time there was a shootout near me was 5-6 years ago when two armed robbers shot a personal trainer right outside a gym in my block. They were arrested not long after.

Brazil alone gives a continent of other 200,000,000 people and 11 countries a reputation of murderous shitholes with live quality and murder rates comparable with subsaharan africa but 10 times worse.

Let that sink in.

Why all the violence?

>our
I think you meant the Brazilian Royal House, as in D. Pedro II. D. Pedro I and D. João were inepts.

You are not going to get randomly killed in Brazil unless you are extraordinarily unlucky, crime like anywhere else in the world is mostly related to gang activities and happenings in the poor slums.

I lived there in the mid 2000s and worked in various cities and never had a problem.

Drug trafficking, fractured society (socially and racially), bad life perspective and shitty policy makers. I can see slums from my house, ~5-6km away, but the distance between me and someone living there is abysmal.

Basically this, I've never suffered any kind of violence, nor anyone from my Family.

People in other countries would also complain about a bad life perspective, shitty policy makers and a fractured society. So why are people not getting together to end the violence?

Go take your medicine, grandpa.

No, No don't change the narrative. We live in a worse country than syria in war and we're poorer than zimbabwe.

You are right, but there are few countries in the world as fractured as Brazil. Adding the shitty policy makers, bad life perspective and drug trafficking, the fuel for violence is much more abundant than in most places.

What about the quality of processed food in Brazil?

Food is generally very good in Brazil.

>Mexico doesn't seem to be that bad either
???

It's on it's way to breaking it's record for murders in a year

That's just a façade.

Go ahead and try your luck gringo

What about Monterrey?

Monterrey too

Europeans know more about Mexico than our northern neighbor, as usual.

>Pretending your cunt isn't a hyper violent shit hole
You aren't fooling anyone

Not enough freedom

that's why your media is shit ameriturd die

You think you know about Mexico because the media told you what you should believe.

The German bro have friends/relatives living/working here and he/she knows that is not as bad as the media says it is, you are just a stupid burger with american education.

My entire family fled Monterrey after my uncle ended up on my porch in a bag.

CHI subhuman

No it wasn't nigger, stop talking what you clearly know nothing about.
>We made Brasil to be a epic land, not to have perpetual civil war
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutas_e_revoluções_no_Brasil

It's very simple, if that thing really happened is because your uncle was related to the drug trade in Mexico.

I know a lot of Europeans from Ireland, France, Belguim, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Estonia (while I travel there) that studied here and didn't see any issues related to insecurity.

As I said, you are just a burger with a burger "media" education.