This kills the franchise

>this kills the franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19446657/seattle-seahawks-cornerback-richard-sherman-let-go-problem-nfl-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>playclock at 5...

i will still never understand the logic of not running it here

Did he say something or go in for a kiss? Rofl

>i will still never understand the logic of not running it here
Pete Carrol didn't want a black man (Marshawn Lynch) to be the hero.

I think the narrative was that Lynch hadn't actually been very successful on goal line runs that year, but yeah you have to run it.

this cut down on seahawks fans by 90%

tried to blow the match out

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19446657/seattle-seahawks-cornerback-richard-sherman-let-go-problem-nfl-2017

I think it went

>Lynch sucks at the goal line
>an incomplete pass lets us run 3 plays instead of 2
>they won't expect it

damn she made him mad as fuck.

men are entitled like that

The weak should fear the strong.

he sucks at the goal line but could he not punch it in with 3 tries?

who's in the wrong here

I love the pats

I think it was more a risk-evaluation decision than anything else. If he ran on second down, and got tackled for a loss, the clock wouldn't stop and they would be forced to a) use a timeout or b) quick pass on third down, to ensure a possibility of a fourth down.

You could argue that Lynch would get a touchdown on second drive. But on the very previous play, he couldn't. Patriots defense were expecting run plays all game long, and on that drive they were successful on stopping it. Of course, on that previous play with the box wide open, they required a extremely important play by Hightower.

I think a pass play on second down was ok. It was a low risk play, everything was well executed, nothing bad should happen. The surprise factor was Patriots awareness of that play.

My only complaint is: wasn't Wilson playing attention on Browner or Butler movement? He could execute an exit play there.

the roastie! xD

someone post that guys breakdown

it's a pretty good read

why didn't the other teammates simply form a line and then have marshall linch run on their backs straight into the ending zone?

what a fucking retard. it was a playful flick. the guy could have easily initiated a conversation right after that. something like

"you need a real lighter, instead of a match"

or anything! they could've fucked. what a beta

not everything is about sex you fucking autist.

"THE BALL IS INTERCEPTED AT THE GOAL LINE! BY MALCOM BUTLER!!"

Don't have the whole thing but essentially his points we're
>Seattle is undisciplined as fuck and had to burn 2 time outs on the final drive just to avoid delay of game penalties
>Belichick out-4dChess'd Carrol by not calling a time out after the first Lynch run, causing Carroll to throw out one of their most used goal line plays, which the Pats defense instantly recognized
>you don't call a run on 2nd and goal with 24 seconds left and only 1 time out
>Lynch was 1 for 5 from the 1 yard line that season
>there had been literally 100 passing plays from the 1 yard line that season and none had resulted in an interception
>Malcom Butler made the best play anyone could in that situation, the Seattle receiver didn't
>the reason the Pats were able to win it was because this was a reasonable play call for this situation, so it wasn't wholly unexpected

>you fucking autist
This. Be non autistic like the man instigating only to be butthurt a second later