what?

>implying this isn't more scary than some enlarged lizard shit

i think it would be scarier to be chased by a gigantic chicken than a lizard

>QUAAAACK

SIX

FOOT

TURKEY

Fuck off hippie

Movie Bob already explained why "accurate" dinosaurs should never be adapted to a big budget Hollywood movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP9NK8G2OaU

Birdosaurs are neither cool nor scary, while big lizards are legit awesome as evidenced by dragons and Godzilla.

???

that guys voice is extremely annoying

>movieblob

IT'S A FUCKING BIRD

jesus christ those things would tear you to shreds

"feathered dinosaurs" had feathers like modern birds and those pictures are all wrong.

dinosaur feathers would look more like very coarse fur to us than modern bird feathers

>"feathered dinosaurs" had feathers like modern birds
supposed to be didn't have

Giant Fuzzy Chickens are still adorable

where the fuck is my edit of rancors, brontos, and dewbacks with feathers george

I don't like fur. It's course and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Talking in a fast and strange cadence doesn't make you right.

best thing about these threads is everyone suddenly decides they're an expert on palaeontology and dinosaur anatomy

unlike me, an actual expert

I wouldn't be against the new Jurassic World having a feathered dinosaur honestly, would be an interesting gimmick, and I think they could be "scary" with the right designs.

? are you okay? do you smell burning toast?

more accurate pic

you don't have to be an expert you just have to do some reading

>movieblob's trash opinion based on his very limited imagination

lol, no. Also, no one is scared of these dinos anymore, so, may as well.

T. Ive seen dinosaurs so i know what they look like

okay Dr. Sadler, which is more acurate this or this

>tfw you die midfight.

>skipped his grandmother's funeral to play Mario Brothers 3

Opinion forever disregarded

this

>LOL

That was a promising set up for a whole lot of nothing

>also reminder that a man can be a woman if he wants

It's the women who can be men if it wants, you fool.

What's wrong with his voice?

depends on which species/lineage

the first picture is Tyrannosaurus rex, an advanced coelurosaur from the same lineage as birds, and, according to the most recent cladistic analyses, closely related to Yutyrannus huali, which has been discovered with advanced protofeathers.

Based on the jaw-notch in the second image, it's probably a reconstruction of a very primitive theropod, perhaps Coelophysis bauri or Tawae hallae. Protofeather distribution in these early genera is difficult to determine, but if it did exist, it would have been less pronounced and more structurally simple.

Basically, both have the potential to be accurate because they depict species at either end of the evolutionary history of theropoda. Everything's hypothetical, though.

a giant angry chicken is actually a much more terrifying thought than the traditional depiction.

How would you not be scared seeing a nearly what, ten foot tall, carnivorous apex predator that can run up to 50 miles an hour and has enough teeth to grind you up into paste?
>hur durrr dey got feathers noe so me simpleton Hollywood sensibilities tell me it no no scary
Go kill yourself

>TELEVISION AND FILM

large dinosaurs don't need feathers because they actually have thermal dissipation problems see: Elephants and Rhinos

What film or Television are we discussing here?

>all modern paleontology agrees they have feathers
>some numbnut retard on an image board:
>"BUT BUT THEY DONT NEED THEM!!"
Fuck off