This is why Superman works alone

This is why Superman works alone

Chicks dig the car

People like Clooney, right? Let's make him Batman!

Clooney was the best Bruce. Keaton was the best Batman. These are objective facts.

>Clooney was the best Bruce

WRONG

The digits speak.

I hope to god that once the plague of mediocre 2010's capeshit-that-takes-itself-way-too-seriously runs its course, we'll be able to re-evaluate the schumacher batman movies and appreciate them for the true camp-kino that they absolutely were.

WHY DID HIS SUIT HAD NIPPLES

YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?

We already appreciate the campiness. You can do campy and still screw the pooch, though. Which it did.

Problem is, you can't do campy today without trying too hard. So it's a lose-lose.

Hi Freeze, I'm Batman

What the fuck is that autistic Sup Forums shit again. Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person.

nipples are aesthetic just like muscles

THE ICE AGE

Absolute shit-tier batmobile

One man's
>screw the pooch
is another man's
>when the camp is just right

I just think that after what happened to capeshit post-Nolan and the MCU, the idea of a director trying to make a superhero movie seem so abhorrently stupid that it makes the old Adam West show seem as minimalist and restrained as Dredd 2012 just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But I also think that the Stallone Dredd is a criminally underrated movie that absolutely nailed the tone and feel of the comics and the MegaCity One universe, only to shit all over itself with the casting and tone of it's title character when it handled everything else so perfectly.

You have bad taste

Never leave home without it.

Just
Don't
Point it at my bedroom

Clooney bobbles his head so much in this film I thought his head was gonna fly off

That was actually a choice he made in his performance so that you wouldn't notice he couldn't turn his fucking neck

Which is worse