WWHWHWHATS UP EVERYBODY ITS YO BOY HERE BACK FOR ANUDDA MOVIE REACTION VIDE-O!!

WWHWHWHATS UP EVERYBODY ITS YO BOY HERE BACK FOR ANUDDA MOVIE REACTION VIDE-O!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyo-a5i3Bvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLZ LIKE DA VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE IF YA LIKED IT AND DISLIKE IT IF YA DISLIKED IT ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS IT REALLY HELPS OUT

I don;t know who this is or even care, but it made me wonder, if i made a movie review show that wasn't this and actually analysed and gave a measured and intelligent opinion on new film, releases if anyone would actually watch it.

you already know the answer

You're not nearly as smart as you think you are, so nobody enjoys watching a pretentious autist give his opinion.

Are you handsome? Do you speak with a lisp?

yeah. so then i don;t do it. Then i think "if i don't, then all that there will be is stuff like this."

So i feel like, I should do it anyway. Maybe ion 4 years it would pay off. there are so many good content creators who will never crack 10,000 - 200k viewers because they aren't shitty like this guy is probably.

Is this what kids watch these days?

God fucking help us. We've created a generation of retards.

It's gotten to the point where I'll watch anyone who isn't screaming at me

no not handsome. I majored in english literature in college but dropped out to help my family. Also not white.

>you're not as smart as you think you are.

very likely. still...

youtube.com/watch?v=jyo-a5i3Bvg

just listen to the first 5 sec

Watching people play video games is no different to watching people play sports.

Only if its tournament level or speed running, watch someone scream at a game is mental

That's both funny and depressing at the same time.

JACKSPEDICEY

I agree, but I thought he was specifically talking about trailer reaction videos as that's what the OP text says.

Those are one type of video I seriously cannot fathom why the fuck anyone would watch. I tried to watch them before, it's cringy to the extreme, second hand embarassment tier. Given so many are either milking it hard or are obnoxious "SUCH A NERD XDDD" types who cum in their pants because Chewbacca pops up on screen.

>OMG IT'S CHEWY! IT'S CHEWY! IT' CHEWY!

It's not mental. Kids just think its funny and goofy. No different to hiring a clown to behave like a complete idiot so your kids are entertained for an hour.

This isn't Sup Forums swaglord

I like the thumbnails these youtube pros furnish their videos with, they always feature a childlike caricatured shape of a human or animal with big eyes and a smirk or grin, and the purpose of it is to draw in juvenile viewers. I guess it's ultimately no different to what show runners at Cartoon Network were doing when we were kids, but I do wonder if this is a concerted strategy based off of market reseach by yt management companies or just an outgrowth of nerd culture via deviantart and anime-moulded web artists.

>still watching youtube