DO NOT BELIEVE RIDLEY SCOTTS LIES
MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE
SALAHUDIN WAS A BAD HOMBRE

Check these youtube channels out
Dr. Bill Warner - Political Islam
youtube.com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg
and Real Crusades History
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory
For a better understanding of islam and the crusades.

Veritas liberabit vos

Lotta loyalty for a hired papist

Has there ever been another soundtrack more based?

Forgot links

FULL SOUNDTACK: youtube.com/watch?v=e4_OjL33ENE&list=PLUyveUVwugGz15Ddj0QwSrfr9aC67YKdC

Best songs imo:

Crusaders -youtube.com/watch?v=uf_Hob93mNM

IBELIN - youtube.com/watch?v=96AQ2TTEQmM

Nothing

Everything

/thread

Bout three fiddy

Is this movie the best example of a film saved by a directors cut?

i don't understand can someone pls explain me

>the shitskins win

Watch the movie, pleb.

The christians of that time weren't any better

Yes they were, just watch the fucking videos.

like the real life?

>What is Jerusalem worth?
youtube.com/watch?v=XPhIW3EF8iU
watch the movie pal, is not hard to understand

It was around that time that I realised I wasn't talking to a freaky old king with leprosy but this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era.

>eurocucks bend to a jewish sect
>think they have rights over a foreign land because it's written in a book (member the 1947?)

yeah right, saladin was a bad hombre because he defended his motherland against lunatic foreigner murderers

I´m from Spain. no pal, medieval christian kingdoms were a fucking hell. Sandniggers at least had medicine, astrology, engineering and stuff. it`s not called Dark Age for nothing.

All things that they had taken from the Greeks and Persians they had conquered. To control Mesopotamia and the hellenized middle-east back then was to also control the knowledge of antiquity.

Fucking nothing, bomb that shithole.

It's worth nothing as a city, but it's worth everything as a symbol.

>Be inbred bedouin who lives in the arabian peninsula
>New warlord on the block named Mohammed forces you to convert at sword point to his new hodgepodge religion
>Invade the middle-east and egypt that had been Greek since the time of Alexander the Great, and the birthplace of Christianity
>"Descendants to said bedouin nomad thinks it has belonged to Islam forever
Yeah nah. It was conquered territory from Christians.

Saladin wasn't bad for defending himself, no man can be blamed for that.
But in the same vein, the christians were also defending themselves and had been for the past 600 years by the time of the first crusades. And the Byzantines didn't deserve the attacks.

>defended his motherland
it's not your motherland if you're a foreign invader who stole it from someone else

jews were there first

Kek

>it`s not called Dark Age for nothing

I really hope you're joking holy shit

>jews were the first

jews were one of the many religions from the same people, but they left and spent centuries crossing with slavs/germanics/meds to the point they didn't even looked the same

Byzantines deserved everything they got

No one deserves what the byzants got.

Lmao just kill yourself, sandnigger apologist

i know user, it's a movie. I bet Sibylla wasn't a babe like eva green either.

Yes absolutely. I think it's genuinely the best historical European action movie ever.

Turk detected

>Lives in Spain, one of the countries who where the most cucked by mooslems
>still thinks the christians were in the wrong

How's that Stockolm syndrome working for you

so what? suevi, vandals and alans could also have taken a lot of stuff from roman and greek heritage when they toke Iberian Peninsula, but they didn't.

>Saladin
>Arab

He was a Kurd... jackass

its all the same shit camelfucker

>tfw fucked saladins ancestor a few years ago

was good arab pussy

>. it`s not called Dark Age for nothing.
HAHAHAHAHAH

christians and jews had actual medicine in muslim Spain while the rest of europe used barbaric methods
mentalfloss.com/article/52689/5-bizarre-and-scary-historical-headache-cures
enjoy your trepanning, fag

Kurds are persians not arabs, it's "the same thing" if you consider Germans and Kenyans to be "the same".

>I´m from Spain

the spanish quarter of Tel-Aviv?

Yes they did you retarded faggot, they revived Roman systems of rule and ushered in a new age of peace, that ended only when Justinian invaded and destroyed fucking everything, paving the way for the Arabs to sweep in an bury what was left.

all the blood the goys can offer and more! remember he died for your sins!

Arabs were desert dwellers.

Kurds are actually closer to Persians/Armenians than Arab

no germans and kenyans look nothing alike but give me a kurd and an arab and its the same thing

i didnt know she was persian, maybe she was, she was hot

this.
Also, after we assimiliated all that technological and scientific advance, we Reconquista'ed the shit out of the country

>memesite

wew

Tell me about the Pope, why he were the Tiara?

>why he were
>the tiara

i think the three crowns represent the three parts of the Holy Trinity as is traditionally understood in catholic christology. its supposed to demonstrate that the pope is the bridge to Christ, who is also the holy spirit and the father.

>expecting American education to come through

Saladin wasn't 'defending his homeland' and it wasn't anymore 'christian territory' than it was territory belonging to any other religion. Might makes right, and if you can take it and hold it it's yours. The Crusades were about probing that the Muzzies were better at that in the region.

That said, I havn't seen the directors cut, but the movie which hit theaters was SJW propaganda about Islam being "The religion of peace". It is a warlike religion, and there was no 'just side' in that conflict. Saladin WAS the epitome of medieval chivalry, which is totally dissonant with classic liberal values.

JERUSALEM IS BRITISH CLAY.

We took it from the smelly Arabs and America made us give it away.

Open a fucking history book, they were far worse. Europe overtook the Middle East only after the Black Death and the Renaissance, in the 15th century.

just stop sucking muslin cock my friend, jesus

no, that's not what happened. Palestine was taken from the Turks and given to the League of Nations, who allowed the British to administer it for a short period of time, and then the British army was almost entirely thrown out by Jewish and Arab insurgents which eventually led to the partition plan.

nope. Technically, the King of Spain is still the ruler and king of Jerusalem Kingdom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles_and_honours_of_the_Spanish_Crown
sorry protestpal, you rock the XVII-XVIII, but the XV-XVI was ours!

>open a fucking history book, they were far worse

holy fuck i don't know why i get surprised when Sup Forums proves itself to be absolutely cucked

That is the plebbest thing anyone has ever said on this board.

can you give me a list of good european medieval action movies please user?

get an education you stupid rednecks, it's still free even in your shithole.

Taken by the British in 1917.

>y-y-ou only got to administer it and all of history records it as being controlled by Britain during that period but that doesn't count!!!!

not that guy, but how about a modern documentary?
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Eclipse of the Crescent Moon

my god. Aragorn is a fucking pussy

nice high IQ reply

are you a muslin or a marxist?

zulu is great, but i was asking because i genuinely couldn't think of a better one than the director's cut of kingdom of heaven.

thanks mate, i'll check it out.

>tfw you´ll never be this majestic
why even live

because British ownership of the area was dependent on the League of Nations and then later the United Nations. when the UN told you to leave, you left, so you didn't really own it.

if your friend asks you to watch his house while he's out of town, you don't own his house, retard.

MY FUCKING SIDES

Not medieval, but there are plenty.

The best historical war movie is of course Waterloo.

nope. He actually read books.

good goy, these europeans are so evil, attacking peaceful nations since forever! the world would be better of without them!

And you could do the same if you would finally manage to finish grade school.

so, a marxist?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles_and_honours_of_the_Spanish_Crown
whoa dude

yes but that's the point, i'm looking for medieval ones. there's a similar problem with pre-20th century naval combat movies, good ship battles are even harder to find.

No, educated - but since you never get one you won't understand it.

>tfw there will never be a more based emperor than Charles V

Judging by the tone, yes, most definitely marxist.

>It was called the Dark Ages because all the technology/works of non-fiction was destroyed by barbaric apes from countries like yours

With Fire and Sword

Eastern Europeans made GOAT movies, with millions of extras, as they were practically free.

Not him, just another Godless heathen. Better to live under the Ayyubid and coast on the coat tails of the Persians than be burned alive up north. Also, fuck European winters.

Los Borgia (2006) is pretty good.
also, not medieval but Alatriste is amazing and pretty accurate. also, the fights are GOAT tier, not flashy hollywood stuff, just guys trying to drill your fucking rib cage and save the life

youtube.com/watch?v=lDS09DDpY14

check it out, pal

Saladin was portrayed as the epitome of medieval chivalry paradoxically by the west.. he was just like any other power hungry ambitious leader of the time.. following on from his predecessor nur al-din

Fine choice.

No, that's the tone an adult, educated person uses when he has to teach Cletus a lesson on his sheer stupidity.

>Also, fuck European winters.

Confirmed sandnigger.

Actually it was destroyed mostly by the barbaric apes brainlessly following that dead jew on a cross.

>Also, fuck European winters.

Put a coat on you stupid nigger

the fuck dude. I knew the Spanish Empire was hegemonic later in renaissance but holy fuck

>literally calls him a cuck

Is Alatriste /ourguy/?