Doctor Who General - /who/ - The Dab Queen Edition

Welcome to /who/, the Doctor Who general!

Last General: Lastest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=PbJqNa0_Oz

APOLOGIZE, NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbJqNa0_Oz0
abstractfonts.com/search/defiant strain
radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-03/is-peter-capaldi-leaving-doctor-who-early
twitter.com/benjamin_cook/status/848871486651850752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capaldi on Bagpipes WHEN?

Actual latest trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=PbJqNa0_Oz0

kino

What is the lore behind Matt Whelan and why does he hate Matt Lucas?

what if the truth monks are trying to steal his regeneration

>tfw I'm so disenfranchised by Moffat's doctor who that my favourite Doctor's about to regenerate and I don't really give a shit.

iNTO THE DALEK GREAT?! hahahHAHAHA

Does anyone have a copy of that Deviant Strain font? I was looking a while back but couldn't find it free anywhere.

>warter

What are those particles swarming overhead and why are they the bees from Black Mirror?

frank offerino

Fuck you.

abstractfonts.com/search/defiant strain

>Listen being GOAT

Why is this meme allowed?

REMINDER

>death in heaven
>great

>listen not being goat
why is this shit taste allowed?

So who is the next doctor?

AHHHHHHHHHH

What is the best series promo image?

PURE DRAMA
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

does this count as a /who/ get?

I bet you liked Donna

>grey coat
which episode was he wearing that one in?
Are the "he's holding his regeneration in all series" memes actually fucking true?

I've never had a get like this

>£33.99

I always thought the astronaut ones were pretty snazzy.

>gomez will never gag violently on your gobstopper while you grab her by her sick covered hair?

WHY LIVE?

S5

Clara was and will be forevermore the best companion

*lifts eyebrow* got a problem with that?

but that's quite possibly the worst attempt at a light beam I've ever seen
their faces are darkest right where they're overlapping the beam, it should be the exact opposite

/WHO/ FINALLY GOT IT A BIG DIGIT

>high res coral tardis
interesting

tfw lost my "look at them" matt

If by interesting you mean fuck ugly.

This one is my favorite

>fuck ugly
someone called?

i doubt it. moffat said in SFX he thinks it would be "grim" if the last half of a doctors series was focusing on "the end is near" i guess he could be lying though to keep secrets though.

Hayley Atwell

confirmed :(
radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-03/is-peter-capaldi-leaving-doctor-who-early

I think this might be the only NuWho ep I've never watched. My mind blurs out most of Matt's run from S5 until The Name of the Doctor.

>In the Forest of the Night
Fun is not allowed, it seems. The only shit bit was the girl's sister suddenly appearing at the end.

>is

> We finally get Gallifrey back
> Nah just kinda, the finale's about Clara

Looks like something you'd see on DeviantArt

Nice idea but obviously fake Gallifrey is jarring

>trees are magical sentient fairies
that's not fun user

What's the first episode of Doctor Who that comes at your head when you think of it?

i thought it was comfy but come on, the doctor leaving earth to die and then the trees fixing everything was pretty dumb.

but radio times is always right :(

To be fair both S6 and S7 are forgettable as fuck

>The only shit bit was the girl's sister suddenly appearing at the end
I am gonna have to disagree with you here, the entire resolution is awkward and boring due to various factors including fairly naff direction. In fact every aspect is a bit shit right down to the voice of the trees. The last time I rewatched it I was struck just by how devoid of energy it was by what was meant to be the climax.
It has some interesting character work with 12 and Clala which is basically its main saving grace.

>hey let's make the console room bigger and have all these different little interesting areas and spaces
>huh what do you mean room for cameras? What do you mean holes in the set?
The current interior is objectively the best designed one

It wasn't fun at all, nothing interesting happened. Also it contains a lesson that I would actually call very irresponsible to put into children's programme.

nothing of value lost there.

I feel the same way user

reminder that this is canon

That episode where The Doctor accidentally shrinks the world and Clara steps on it with her sweaty feet.

>dab
Go back to facebook

did u know ive seen this promo image multiple times and ive never noticed the monster faces in the shards of glass

Funny because I like 11th and I can't remember more than 5 episodes, it's like they were erased from my memory

Is this the only episode that's so comfy the characters stop to have breakfast?

Does anyone have the high res journey to the centre of the tardis promo image with the awkward as fuck shop of matt's thumb grabbing onto a handlebar?

most of 11's run is really forgettable sadly
s7 is completely skippable

ERASED

Boom.

What is Clara standing on?

It was comfy af and the moral dilemma was nice (It showed how sometimes even The Doctor is powerless and has to watch shit happens) but yeah the Trees saving the day as awkward. It's a 5-6/10 for me, enjoyable but ultimately meh.

Eleventh Hour or Dalek

>tfw even the worst of tennant's run is pretty memorable.

What was RTD's secret?

Funny story, my friend used that promo picture as wallpaper in our trainee office and she invited me to start a marathon of Doctor Who with her, after months when she left the office for a new oportunity, and left me alone without company I noticed the monsters, I had a good vibe because she helped me to understand or see things that I couldn't before, I miss working with her

Shit photoshop aside, imagine if the episode had actually been this Escheresque and exciting.
Instead we got some dudes moping about in corridors until one of them discovers he's not actually a robot and then they all fucking die anyway

>tfw in 10 years no one will remember matt's run

Departings

A modern day Castrovalva

all the S7 posters were terrible

thank god radio times saved us with the 8 and 9 posters.

This one is actually alright though.

Actually I just noticed Clara's man hand, forget I said anything.

are we getting radiotimes posters for s10?

Capaldi's regen is looking pretty kino right now boys... hopefully it's better than Matt's.

everyone's already forgotten eccles so this is likely accurate

If we are we probably won't know it until the week of airing.

the artist has said yes already on twitter

That's meant to be someone else's hand actually.

twitter.com/benjamin_cook/status/848871486651850752

look at "clara"s hand
look at the arm that hand is attached to
look at where that arm is positioned, clearly above and clearly further back from where clara's shoulder would be
what fucking intern did they get to make these posters that they had such little attention to detail?

nice

can anyone explain to me how dabbing is funny? What's the joke?
>haha guys I did the arm thing remember the arm thing it's funny because ???

>Nigger propaganda

reminder the guy who wrote this will be showrunner soon

If only the Hide ghost actually looked like this in the episode. Then it might've actually been scary.

The only person I have seen dab IRL is a complete social cripple who can't even open his mouth without spilling spaghetti and is pitied/tolerated by everyone rather than actually liked, despite his desperate attempts to be funny and wacky. He will suddenly dab in an actual conversational situation and it's the most wince-inducing thing. Then he uploads pictures of himself doing it to fucking Facebook, like change the record holy shit. I don't know what disorder he has but it's definitely something

reminder dinosaurs on a spaceship was steven moffat's idea & brief to chibnall