Which is the best Morty and Rick episode and why is it Raising Gazopazorp?

Which is the best Morty and Rick episode and why is it Raising Gazopazorp?

spoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoiler

Who is the most reddit user on Sup Forums and why is it OP?

Raising Gaz. was easily one of the worst, user. I preferred the one where Morty goes to the prom.
That ending was when I realized that show was going to go places that other shows choose not to tread on.

stop trying so hard to be patrician, faggot

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard on with MS Paint in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could delete every single post on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Eat your hotpocket and bear it.

wubba lubba dub dub poop poopy chicken mcnuggets LMAO

how can anyone think this shit is good

WABBA

I love me some good pasta

Why do you keep posting this Sup Forums shit here?

fuck off to Sup Forums or reddit, retard

Reported for trolling and rule breaking you know perfectly well this belongs on Sup Forums.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on Sup Forums .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.

Since I just rewatched them all, I'd have to agree with and also mention the one where they go to the arcade and rescue the Ziggy Stardust gas cloud.

Why does everyone call Rick and Morty Reddit while all these fags are spamming these threads on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is reddit: the website

Rick Potion #9

My favorite is the one where they go into Morty's math teather's dream bitch.

Rick and morty is pretty good, but the amount of fucking faggots who take "No one is born to do anything, no one lives for a purpose" at face value are too retarded to watch this show

Go to reddit about a week before a new season starts and you'll see heavy shilling fucking everywhere. It actually pisses you off at some point. Just like Deadpool did.

Reddit and Memey

>actually calling him a patrician

Holy shit you don't know what that word means do you, reddit?

Meekseks, but the meekseks suck the King Jellybean story was the good part. Or the Fart one
>Jessica's feet

Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind

I watched the first episode today.It could be funny, but there were some really cringy parts.Does that shit stop?

I still wonder what the deal is with eye-patch morty

It's the Morty from the intro that gets left behind.

Worst episode:
Get schwifty

Best episode:
Pilot

R&M's episodes are either garbage or really enjoyable

The first and second season multi-dimensional TV eps are polar opposites in terms of humour

>Best episode:
>Pilot
Wow that answers my questionI guess i'm done watching this garbage series then.Thanks fags.

I sure hope you mean that the first one was god tier and the second was shit
Mortys whole rant about some reddit shit brought on by Rebecca not texting him back was gold but flew over the heads of literally everyone

Yeah, I do

Second one felt like they were trying too hard recreate the feeling of the first one

There is nothing funny about this show, its a cringe inducing psuedo comedy for the Reddit generation.

The only reason it become popular is due to the extensive shilling through social media and message boards

Can you not read? I didn't call him a patrician, you fucking retarded turbofaggot

>going to reddit
*inhales*

>Sup Forums hates Reddit and memey
>thread still at 30+ replies

CONTAIN YOUR AUTISM

STOP POSTING

Is this a reddit invasion or something?

Why is everybody on Sup Forums contrarian faggots?

or, you know, some people actually find it funny and have a different opinion and sense of humor

but of course that possibly - it just can't be true

because if u like something popular u need to go bk to reddit XD

>game of thrones starts airing
>gets 20 threads every 10 minutes
>all these edgy teenagers keep gushing about game of thrones is the greatest tv show of all time

Sup Forums is completely full of contrarian faggots, just like Sup Forums

>or, you know
>but of course that possibly - it just can't be true
reddit

I genuinely have problems with this show you piece of shit, and take your metacritic BS back to neofag

how's that reddit?

did kids bully you with sarcasm when you were growing up an autist?

Game of thrones was great, and progressively got worse.Do you have a point?stfu

why are you people such pathetic pussies that you need a fucking safe space from a thread about a cartoon that offends you?

Hail europa hail trump hail victory

i enjoy the one in which there is a parasite that takes over the house because there are alot of zany wacky characters

>reddit tomatoes

I liked the show but holy shit rewatching it is painful. The only drive about the show is that every episode is like a scyfy ministory but if you already know what's going to happen then everything feels boring, jokes cannot carry shit.

S2 rick attempting suicide almost lkilled the show for me, literal feelsbait when the first episode did the same thing miles better

reddit

How's high school going?

the best episode is the one with Jerry Daycare

1. Interdimensional cable
2. Memory Parasites
3. House Party episode
4. Rick breaks out of prison

my point is that Sup Forums is a complete shithole full of the most hypocritical faggots to grace the internet

it's amazing how a cartoon can be funny yet thought provoking like dealing with philosphy. underneath all the wackiness is a show that makes you think. wish more shows were like it

>if you don't follow the Sup Forums retarded hivemind yoour a REDDITOR
fucking spergs i swear

Worst one was the purge one. The "humor" relied entirely on lel gore

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch Rick and Morty w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>people over praise something
>act surprised that behavior creates a group of contrarians
Psychology 101