Who can stop her?

Who can stop her?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/john-krasinski-and-jenna-fischer-had-the-cutest-office-reunion_us_5720fb43e4b0f309baef6d39?
youtube.com/watch?v=_HSFOpzMPuo&t=1m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point, only death.

Who is it?

show the reaction of jim

post jenna fisher tweets

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/john-krasinski-and-jenna-fischer-had-the-cutest-office-reunion_us_5720fb43e4b0f309baef6d39?

“John and I have real chemistry,” Fischer said. “There’s like a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that’s Jim and those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another.”

Krasinski, who is married to actress Emily Blunt and expecting a second child with her, later clarified Fischer’s comments.

“I’m sure she was trying to say something nice about how genuine the acting relationship was, of bringing a relationship that became that popular onscreen,” Krasinski said to The Daily Beast. “And I think we both feel it’s such an honor to be a part of that relationship. As far as how she was quoted about saying we were ‘genuinely in love,’ I think that was taken wildly out of context and I feel bad for her.”

EL JUSTO

"I wish we knew when we were in the good old times before we've left them"

- Jenna Fischer

>I feel bad for her

>Subject: RE: Early script reading
>To: John Krasinski
>From: Jenna Fischer
>Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016

>Hi John, or should I say Jim!

>Haha jk. I was just going through old emails randomly for
>no reason and came across this old gem. Can't believe I
>forgot to get back to you that time lol

>Crazy how it's already been three years since The Office
>ended!

>Well, just thought you might appreciate this little blast
>from the past as much as I did :)

>Love,
>Jenna/Pam ;)

>On 14/05/11 04:23 PM, John wrote:
>> Hey Jenna,
>> Ron wants us to go over a scene together before the
>> Monday shoot as we'll be rushed for time. What does
>> your schedule look like Saturday?
>> -John

Stop with the fucking Jennaposting guys. She's an incredibly talented, beautiful woman. Any guy would be lucky to land me, especially Jim.

btw do you think John ever thinks about what could have been with Jenna?

>"Dunder Mifflin this is Pam!" haha just joking it's me Jenna! do you wanna get dinner Kev-- I mean Brian? Yes? Wow you're the first one to say yes, even Dwight was "busy" haha!

>it's real

she seriously needs to stop, i get intense secondhand embarrassment every time a jennaposting thread is made

Why is she hanging out with the yellow eyed devil?

Has anyone alerted her to the fact that she's a meme?

You're 12 years and two kids too late Jenna

>awesome...just awesome

A fist.

>Dunder Mifflin this is Pam
>Jenna? What? You still do that?... Never mind.
>OH JOHN IT'S YOU
>yeah, Jenna... Just calling... Uh... About this whole thing in the news you said about us
>...
>Jenna?

She looks like Marty McFly's mom after 20 years of being married to the fucked version of Geroge.

Is this real? Jesus christ.

>Jenna is on the streets one day
>2 girls run up to her
>"OMG WERE LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!"
>Jenna cant believe this, her thoughts of suicide subside for this one moment as she interacts with these wonderful young women
>"so which of my roles is your favorite?" Jenna asks them
>"We loved you in Arrival"

youtube.com/watch?v=_HSFOpzMPuo&t=1m44s

Hahaha. It's fake though, right?

>Actress Rashida Jones was originally intended to remain a main cast member after the conclusion of the 3rd season.[63] However, Jones opted to drop out of the series after a series of threats had been made against her, most likely by a member of either the cast or the crew of the show.[64][65] "There were some terrible, terrible things said to me in notes left all around the set. They insulted me in many ways; from my family, to my love life, to my behavior, and my appearance. I mean, they weren't just 'you suck'. I can deal with 'you suck'. No, these notes were... they were truly vile. Disturbing. I really don't understand why someone would do so things, and for so long, too." Jones said in an interview in 2014, a year after the show's finale.[66] According to some sources, some of the "messages" left for Jones contained phrases such as "race mixed boy stealer", "remember the KKK", "slut says what?", "all life is pain", "you're never safe", "I watch you and your boyfriend sleep", "stay away from Jim", " 'Rashida Jones'? More like 'Rashida fucking dead because she should've stayed away from god's gift and should have not touched him also she's a nigger', and 'I don't like you' ". [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] An investigation was started, but the perpetrator was never identified.[76] [77] John Krasinski, who played the character Jim, discovered that the notes were all written with the same sparkle-metallic-purple ink actress Jenna Fisher, Pam on the show, used to write with. This was used as a lead in the investigation. However, another user of this unusual ink was never found.[78]

that's awesome... just awesome.

>oh hey jim
>its john, you know that
>oh its just a joke, you know that.
>sure...
>well anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I got two cats!
>oh, cool, maybe with all those cats you can put your attention to them ha
>oh you're just funny! Anyways guess what I called them!
>oh, uh what?
>jim and pam silly!
>oh, jeez, okay.
>Im going to breed them too
>okay, this is Emily, you have to stop this, at first it was cute when you sent us that dunder mifflin paper, but now its creepy.
>oh you know Im just being funny
>no youre not.
>Jim belongs to me. I hate you, I hope creed kills you.

JE-SUS

>No, it's Ok this was Jims sandwich
>I saw him throw it away
>so it's OK if I have it
>I think it was Jim
>He was tall and skinny
>but walking to fast me for to see
>..yea It's Jims sandwich

no way this is real

top laff

Some shitty meme

I want to hate fuck Angela so goddamn bad

Krasinki confirmed faggot for turning this down.

Numales eternally BTFO

Kek

>go on her insta to check if this is real
>literally most recent post is about The Office's 12th anniversary
she really can't let go

STOP POSTING THOSE TWEETS, I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF READING THEM

jenna pls

Never

I like her face

Jesus, this is cringy

Prime Jenna was objectively better looking than Blunt

I really love these threads

>and cut!
>I said cut Jenna!
Jenna! Cut!
>oh sorry sorry

>this whole fucking thread
just let go jenna

KEK

I'd pump and dump that.

>" I used to be young and cute and sorta funny and I could do those cute, little TV shows. And everyone who came through here was like, “Who’s that hot actress? I like her.” Now I’m just a fat mom. Yeah, and you take one look at me and you’re like, “Oh, loser.”

holy fuck, source?

Damn Roy's looking rough

I loved that they made Pam to be a fat mom when she actually was a fat mom.

>reference a forgettable moment in a show that has been in syndication for 10 years for a promposal

Enjoy virginity, faggot

Might as well do a "witty" West Wing gag

Do all white women eventually turn into Hillary Clinton?

>slut says what?", "all life is pain"
Kek

>Being this mad someone else is getting laid

John trying not to tell her to fuck off.

Why is he hoverhanding if she's supposed to be his fucktoy?

Too bad, Jim! You're gonna finally hear me out this time!

At first, I'm like: "Aight, you wanna end the show; that's fine!"

But not for her to take my place! Are you out your mind?!

Your face, your dick, YOUR WHOLE FUCKING SOUL IS MINE!

;___;

pls delet this

>Oh my god, this looks like john
>mom I don't want that one I wan-
>WE'RE GETTING THIS ONE!

>implying he turned it down
>implying he didn't just pump it and dump it before it hit the wall

I can honestly see this happening

TWO

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

please jenna...you have to let it go

What is Renner thinking her lads?

>awesome.. just awesome

>John about to leave through the theater lobby
>"Ji- I mean John!"
>"Jenna? The show finished an hour ago, what are you still doing here?"
>"Haha do you wanna get dinner? I want to show you some new photos of Cece.. I mean our- I mean my daughter haha.."
>"Sorry Gina, I have to get home to my wife and child.."
>"It's Jenna.."
>"Yeah, right.. Nice seeing you again Jenny"
>"B-but I left Roy for you Jim!"

Kek

I love this

>Even producer Greg Daniels wasn't safe from Jenna's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Jenna turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in an office and yelled cut? Maybe the staff in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is she getting in character to play a cuck, or is a cuck something that's been in her all along?"

>"Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Jenna had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if jim actually loved me? Would i finally be happy?' and 'Lights. Camera. BLUNT.' I had to ask her to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."

She really wants to fuck John

i wonder what their actual relationship is. did john already forget about her or are they still friends?

I think she was supposed to look haggard for those scenes when she is wrongfully imprisoned.

They're friends but have completely seperate lives. The only reason to talk to eachother is to talk about the office.

John probably doesn't reply to her fb messages until a week has passed.

why can't she let it go?

>Pam is only a year old than Amy "Pam 2.0 "Adams

SEX TOY, ITS HER SEX TO
RUN FOR THE HILLS JOHN

>On may 12th 2016 Blunt was found dead in her home by her husband John Krasinski. She was stripped naked and her throat was cut. On her back, the assassin had written "WHORE" by making wounds with what most likely was the murder weapon. Blunt, pregnant with her second child, had also been mutilated in an even more disturbing manner: the assassin had cut out the fetus from Blunt's stomach and wrapped the umbilical cord around Blunt's neck. Blunt's entire private area was mutilated with a knife. A few days later, Krasinski was still unable to comment due to grief. However, Jenna Fisher, Krasinski's costar and love interest on the television series "The Office", had come to Krasinski's aid and was willing to give a speech about Blunt's murder. She spoke about how sad she was and how she wished she could've done something. However, Fisher kept bursting out in laughter throughout her speech, something that was unanimously considered disturbing by the journalists that had gathered to hear her speak.