Am I the only one who wants to fuck Greta Thunberg? I wonder if she’s a virgin...

Am I the only one who wants to fuck Greta Thunberg? I wonder if she’s a virgin. Do you think that she’s take it up the ass?

Attached: E03D3B80-9206-465E-9F52-F4DE1F0365FD.png (220x260, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.mediamass.net/people/greta-thunberg/nude-pics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 5A77A3D7-48D2-4607-AAA0-F856440D82FA.jpg (1007x1024, 101K)

Attached: B3C3EE0B-97BE-494B-9033-EB732BF6E7EA.jpg (1280x853, 145K)

I reckon she'd take it up your ass..

Attached: B402286B-8444-445A-880A-C249F5618839.jpg (759x615, 53K)

Nudes when?

Attached: Screenshot_20191020-131023_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 663K)

No swallowing because genocide

Doesnt quite seem legit

I want her to shit in my mouth.

Greta Cumspiget looks like THAT?

Does that mean she only does creampies?

wow... her mother must have drank through both pregnancies.

Its be fun to have baby sex with her

Attached: 0FCA7961-86A3-4612-8DB8-27160AF00408.jpg (1024x580, 42K)

Attached: 1571199555780b.jpg (800x450, 142K)

I’d cum in that ass while she made that face.

She has budding breasts like a 12 yr old.

Why would anyone find that hot?

How could someone not find that hot!?

Fucking pedophiles. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl’s clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
You’re all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you’d run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You’re all sick in the head.

She looks like Milo Oblong

Attached: 523ECB64-8A62-4586-9040-DD555F8A4D7D.png (432x498, 156K)

>she

I’m going to jerk off to this later.

She's a noisy autist, so... yeah, probably a virgin.

Seriously, though. Don't fuck with this kid. It isn't right. Let her have her fifteen minutes of fame, and then leave her be. She'll go home, and she'll go back into her classroom and be like "I did it guys! I saved the world!" and all of her friends in Special Ed will gather around her and clap and cheer and she'lll get a cookie and a gold star and that will be the end of it. Just let it go.

Doesn't sweden make all young girls stand in Windows for sex? And yes she does anal-all swedes do anal

We want to fuck her, not fuck with her.

She aint a coalburner ill tell you that much

How do you like the site so far?

heh

her personally burning coal?
no

but she buys products or services that require poluting methods to create and deliver. She, like the rest of the western world, don't fully realise how we rely on dino juice and pollution, and certainly isnt willing to reduce their quality of life, even if it means cucking the planet

regardless, she needs a good fuck

Can you write like this about fucking her ass?

Moar Greta! I'd destroy that puss...

This guy gets it

post em

need one describing how it'd be like fucking her asshole

Autists r usually pretty horny
But I doubt she has access to dick because of how closed off her life is
I say she fucks herself whenever she can but is a dick virgin still

Attached: 1569324560869.jpg.jpg (720x401, 25K)

You must be new here

post faggot op

hoe dare ya

Attached: 73045836_3170051479702629_4333209341206200320_n.jpg (600x336, 44K)

>replying to pasta

saving you rn

That’s fucking hot.

God I want to fuck her so hard. I want her to moan, as I put my cock in her wet, tight pussy. Her tiny tits bouncing to the rhythm of my cock. Her tiny ass bouncing. God, if only

I'd let Greta take me up the arse.

Such a psycho bitch she's probably gonna choose to be a Dyke

I assume no condoms due to hurting the environment and biodegradability..

damn son. KEK

yummy

i crave a log of her vegan shit

Disgusting post. Re-evaluate and stop obsessing over lefty-creatures.

wat? that's her mom?

Attached: 1551836058692.jpg (720x721, 47K)

Greta deserves nothing more than to be shot.

>feeling this threatened by a teenage girl

Attached: 1480567228155.png (480x352, 146K)

who is this fat blonde pedophile with a camera

no shes been whored out to everybody already she got bought a car and she's not old enough to drive yet her family and the media are pimping her out to recycle used misinformation

Attached: confirmed pedo.png (703x755, 1.14M)

she should post the pics damnit

what. the. fuck is this board

I can definitely agree on that
Had an autistic gf, she was crazy (in a good way)

How so?
There’s an autistic girl who works in a store that I frequent. I think she’s into me. She’s only about 18.
Should I go for it?

Autism is believed to be a hypermasculinization of the brain. So naturally, autist women will want to fuck more than a regular female.

I could dig some young pussy.

She's legal in many states of the USA

same

Attached: 20190729_172818_419FBAAA.jpg (768x432, 34K)

Also, some girls on the autistic spectrum have an enlarged clitoris, aka clitoromegaly, which can make it easier for them to orgasm and increase the frequency of masturbation.

The girls I’ve dated who were on the spectrum were all into bondage too

She's old enough for a moped license and a car learners permit. Sweden licensing is very strict. You have to be 18 and pass a bunch of tests, including maintenance and ice driving to get a full car license.

Nailed it.

found the article
en.mediamass.net/people/greta-thunberg/nude-pics.html

You sly dog, you got me

just googles greta and the author not sure what i was expecting

I want to prone bone her while she moans dirty things then grab her by the throat and force a deep kiss on her from behind before pulling out and launching a thick string of cum on her back.