Drake is to star in British drama Top Boy after buying the rights to the show

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39476333/drake-is-to-star-in-british-drama-top-boy-after-buying-the-rights-to-the-show

What does Sup Forums think of this?

The first 2 seasons were pretty good, but is it destined for failure now?

Also, why does Drake think he's British?

Was this some BBC3 shit?

Just one of dem tings

channel 4. it was pretty good so ive heard.

i live in london so if i wanna watch topboy i just go outside desu famalamalama

>Also, why does Drake think he's British?
Because he techinically is

Australia, Canada and New Zealand never got independent from Britain, ergo their population are also British

Drake was an actor long before he was a rapper.

I just REALLY hope he doesn't try to put on an accent. They should just say his character is from Canada.

>implying degrassi counts as acting

That show was a hot mess.

Black people can only be British on paper.

>british drama
>main protagonists are niggers
something is not quite right

>Drake
>black

Season 1 was alright but was jsut typical bludbludcuzfam shit while season 2 made no sense whatsoever

what makes someone British, user?

i loved the show

being white

Being half black isn't black?

Literally only super dark skinned black people think this.

taking it up the arse

he ain't no real brotha

he belongs to the (((tribe)))

>Literally only super dark skinned black people think this.

or The Rock and Rock fans.

Drake Bell?

Wyu sayin cuz?

Being born in Britain automatically makes one British.

>(((Drake)))

no mehmed it doesn't. you are not british

Being British is a nationality, just like being American.

Drake (((Bartholomew)))

Drake is probably the biggest britboo on the planet

The guy's constantly saying wasteman

My mother's friend has a mulatto bastard with that coon
Apparently he's met his son twice in the last 8 or so years that he's been alive

He's an absolute cunt but so is the trashy whore he impregnated

This.

Brits aren't as racist as americlaps, and coloured folk adapt easier to our culture. On forms it's either "British", or "Non-"British". Not african british or some derivation of british species.

Once you're born here you're British, that's it.

>Drake's mother, Sandi Graham (née Sher), is a white Jewish Canadian who worked as an English teacher and florist. Drake attended a Jewish day school, and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.
oyy vey goys

why do mixed race people always think they're both white and black when they're kind of neither? shit is so weird.

Only in the last year or so. He rides waves that gets him some new fans. He was all about the dancehall, rasta shit around the time Views came out and he's parlayed that BS accent into a british one because he was in the studio with Ryan Giggs or something. Would have preferred a few songs with Paul Scholes in all honesty.

British is a racial, genetic, and cultural trait that signifies descent from the peoples of Britain. Simply being born in Britain doesn't change your genes, culture, and history

>Literally only super dark skinned black people think this.

All black people outside of America think this, you fucking mong.

Us mixed race people need to start calling ourself Gold. We have golden skin and golden minds, we are the first place race.

You're wrong.

I just assumed he was a random halfsy nigger this whole time.

Half black is half black. Why does anybody think that's untrue. They should think they're black and "all black" people can shut the fuck up. They just bitch and bitch and bitch. White people don't see them as white and that's what matters. Any black person telling a half black person they aren't black is wrong.

They can't accept Barack as the first black president and say half black people aren't black. They can't say Tiger woods is a black golfer then. They can't say Bob Marley is black then.

no one talks like that in london, senpai

>White people define who's black

kek poltards are so insecure. Mixed breeds aren't black or white, they're mixed.

But they're not really black. They're mixed just like all those Latinos in South America. Mixed people are brown not black or white.

Are you dumb bruv

No, I'm right. Brown people can pretend to themselves that they have the same identity as as a person whose entire genetic and cultural lineage for all of recorded history has been localized to the British isles, but on some level I think they know they're just trying to leech off and associate themselves with a superior civilization. Ultimately they'll never be able to fully adopt the host culture, which will trigger resentment a la Diane Abbott

We literally do.

They're black.

Just go ahead and respond to my examples. Marley isn't black? Woods isn't black? Obama isn't black?

Except they're not, mongrels are mongrels.

Obama is biracial.

I'd say Tigers Woods and Obama aren't. Dunno much about Bob Marley desu, is he half and half?

w-what about octaroons and quadroons? are they black?

Black Americans don't even consider Zoe Saldana to be black.

if they look black then they are black. Get over it

They unironically do

that's really stupid reasoning, looking black is completely subjective however hereditary history is not

So Jews are white then?

You can't be more than four. You're a negroid,a caucasoid, a mongoloid or an australoid. Or a mix. Anyone thinking they're some number over that is wrong.

No they aren't because they're mixed. This isn't that hard to understand retard

>b-but da blacks says dey is

Only Americans are this retarded when it comes to race

Yes, he is. Marley, his father, was white.

British is a nationality. English is an ethnic group.

wew you really are retarded

totally not black

Not at all. Show him to any African and they'll tell you he's a colored, not black.

Show him to an asian he's black. Show him to a european, he's black.

>can't get roles
>has to buy a show and cast himself in it

lightskin neggar would be the correct term

British is also an ethnic group

What about people who are half British?

What's a wasteman exactly? Been wanting to call people that ever since listening to his latest project

mans shatting shit senpai. probably never been to lewisham

they're halfcastes without a home

What a narcissistic piece of shit

Footballs Coming Home, Bruv. (Drake Remix)

woah....maybe race isn't actually a standardised, strongly demarcated biological classification system and rather there exists a spectrum of various different ethnicities and peoples, many of whom can't be defined by 19th century racial hierarchies, and instead definitions of what constitutes which race vary from culture to culture...woah,....

He clearly just likes the show. Do you think any casting director would be stupid to not cast drake? Guaranteeed views, dude is very popular in the rap game right now

Drake the type of nigga to sleep with a night light on

>>>/dja/kademiks

It means the same as calling someone a garbageman.

>akademiks being referenced on tv

now I've seen everything

Lol he's not your friend in real life you cringe faggot. Calm down

>Implying that Akademiks won't having a cameo appearance as a Drake groupie

>won't having

I should get some sleep bruv

No dear, Ancient British DNA is a thing. It is part of the answer to how we know which parts of the British Isles have been invaded by Vikings, Saxons etc, the differences in DNA show up. Even if you are born here, if your family was not you will probably be more a part of their culture than the British, as the rapist gangs of Rotherham have proven to be Pakistani Muslims and not British. Try not to believe all the media/Government multicultural propaganda, it does take some effort to be British rather than just popping out of a vagina in that geographic location.

>Brown people can pretend to themselves that they have the same identity as as a person whose entire genetic and cultural lineage for all of recorded history has been localized to the British isles

But this is bullshit, British history is defined by the migration of peoples

>romans
>germanics
>nordics
>randoms like huguenots

you don't know anything about british history if you think otherwise

British is the ethnic group for the British Isles, including Ireland, going back into ancient history, before most of the invasions from continental Europe. Most people in Britain have British ethnicity, even the English, who adopted the culture of the Anglo-Saxons but do not carry much of their DNA. Asian and Africa are not British people, they can be citizens of Britain the same way a German could be Chinese by birth but never ethnically.

'British' is understood to be a term of nationality not one of ethnicity, this is common knowledge. As for the genetics the jury is still out on how much invaders such as the anglo-saxons or scandinavians interbred.

aww mate, top boy was the shit

except for the little rat faced boy with the junkie mum, worst character in it