Rick and Morty is funny

Get over it.

nice bait you stupid anime

It's a show for little babies.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

>all these rick and morty threads today
is reddit down or something?

Anime is good. Get over it it's better than your stupid western degradation. Hollywood is collapsing under the weight of it's propaganda and ineptitude and the viewers are fleeing for screens that don't shove degeneration down their throats.The east will rise and Hollywood will succumb to nothingness and when it's too late, they will desperately try to make things right but it will be too late for them

>why are there television threads on my television board television is so reddit

unpopular opinion here but does anyone think rick and morty is reddit?

Up-you if (you) agree that Reddit = Rick and Morty

anime is for edgy teens and it's obvious you think films=hollywood so you haven't really watched anything other than your cartoons and capeshit. It's ok, you'll grow out of it once you turn 18

>haha guys I can't beat him in an argument so I'll just argue with his anime pictures to showcase my ineptitude in discourse good thing he put an image or I would have nothing to criticize because my position isn't actually defensible like a match in microwave

But Reddit. That's a valid complaint, right? It's Reddit? Sure, in this context, "Reddit" doesn't mean anything, but if I spam it in every Rick and Morty thread, everybody will see why the show is bad.

So Rick and Morty is Reddit.

>anime poster

>haha guys maybe if I work as a delusional fanatic for an industry that hates me people on Sup Forums will think I am cool haha haha haha

It's really not. Go back and (((talk))) about it on plebbit.

Litrerally lebbit: The show

I love you, Megumin.

How many days will I have to post this until Sup Forums admits they are wrong?

You know Sup Forums has a comics and cartoons board, right?

yeah it has a /lgbt/ board too but here we are

haha reddit

this might be the most pseudo-psychological bullshit tier analysis yet

it's really interesting that you know so much about these 'redditors' and rick and morty, user. because it would seem that to know that much about how they think you'd need to be that much of a faggot yourself.

but I really don't think you are, and I hope you don't spend hours a day on reddit looking at what those idiots post just to complain about it on a chinese owl-hunting board. which means like the majority of retards, you're making pseudo-intellectual analyses about what some different breed of faggots think based on select shit you've seen/heard and then you're burning straw effigies of them

the irony is that some people in Sup Forums (perhaps you, maybe not; idk you) seem to think they're above redditors in some way. that just because they don't watch some dumb cartoon that the other shit site likes, they can claim intellectual maturity; in reality, true maturity is reflected in self-interest, in not being concerned with what every other faggot is listening to. thinking that watching """intellectual""" shows will make you more of an intellectual is like thinking that growing a beard and drinking beer will make you manlier.

there's currently a 3-way split in the people posting "reddit" all over R&M posts. shitposters, people who are trying to force the shitty meme, and people who are just following the crowd. And then, there's an infinitesimal percentage of people (and these are the real degenerates) who actually care what some faggot on reddit had for lunch.

your apparent need for some fantastical rivalry with some other site's idiots just showcases your immaturity and want to "belong somewhere," but see now I'm the pseudo-psychological hypocrite

TL;DR: "no see I am an intellectual (I watch the big boy shows) with a great sense of humor (sienfield was hilarious), and this was not funny and nobody else should like it."

Implying yourself isnt a gargantuan autistic kid spweing shit about reddit!