Movie bob DESTROYS GHOST IN THE SHELL REMAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=9QXcBfuu-ww

This is what you get when you white wash franchises hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydxMzKmB49U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the Leonard Filmore of movie reviewers

chronic self promotion is killing internet communities as everything is hollowed out and turned into a series of personality cults

if you like these or like to dislike them, you're a faggot.

More like movie blob.

that fat fucking neckbeard, jesus, how can you look at it?

Nah Hollywood ruin this movie because it doesn't trust anime story telling. So it has to interject it's on cliche version.

>Scarlet Johansson
>hot

aside from that, i agree

>this character is white
>this character is japanese
remember when we were the racists?

>giving a white role to a Jew is "White washing"

blablablalablublublublublublublub~ bob

The a stage person considers Jews to be white and doesn't differentiate between that so your point is meaningless

Cross-racial identities are pretty fucking racist and globalist. I wouldn't want a white samurai anymore than I'd want a chink cowboy or black crusader.

*average

>ecelebs

Remember that this is the guy who lectured gamers about eating healthy and not being a stereotypical fat slob.

Buy an ad for your pleb trash, Sup Forums

But still, it's white people being hated on because a Jew is getting paid.

Let me guess

It was the jocks. Just another step in the stupifecation of America, this movie is Trump. We should round up all inferiors and gas them. I fought in the SMB3 wars.

>white wash
Die in a fire

This fat smark finna seething

He needs to

Hit the weights
Take a shower
Seek sunlight
And have sex

reported for advertising you fat faggot

>Movie bob DESTROYS GHOST IN THE SHELL REMAKE

Not a hard thing to do.

>I fought in the SMB3 wars.

*my personal vietnam flashbacks intensify*

>Meet a friend for dinner
>Ask if she wants to see this
>'Oh I've never heard of it... Wait that wasn't the one that did all the whitewashing did it?'
Fucking sjw memes

Replace white with the equally factual Jew and people would have a hissy fit.

It's a fucking Hollywood remake. Of course it will have Hollywood actors. The problem is the mediocre writing and attempts to duplicate iconic '95 shots.

>Movieblob

youtube.com/watch?v=ydxMzKmB49U

>makes some valid points
>ends the video claiming WHITEWASH OMG MOVIE SUCKS

opinion discarded, 'critic' discarded, channel discarded, content ignored, thread hidden.

Whitewashing is something Tom Sawyer tricks people into doing to a fence.

I'm more concerned about fucking up the original story than anything else. But glad if failed, even for the wrong reasons

I THINK THE MOVIE IS SHIT, AS HOLLYWOOD REMAKES NEARLY ALWAYS ARE, BUT NOT BECAUSE THE CAST ISN'T ASIAN

NOW THAT THE SJWS ARE CLAIMING MUH WHITEWASHING I'D RATHER IT MAKE A TRILLION DOLLARS

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

this is a nice condensation of everything about the fatman

he felt threatened by a 12 second workout montage in that shitty batman movie

>geek.com
Very cool.

You should also die in a fire

>if only some random asian girl (who has to be ugly & fat otherwise sjws and feminists wont accept asian femininity) with no draw was in it
>then it'd be good and a hit

LISTEN YOU SHITLORD

ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST OKAY

>i cant be lacist, thats for kolean dogs whose women we lape!
this shit has gotten so ignorant is worse than russian pogrom pleb thinking

>movie bob
Literally who?
>scarjo white
She's Jewish and a cyborg can't have a race
>caring about what liberals and sjw say
Gtfo
>gits 2017 being bad
Movie was Kino AF, can't wait for 4k bluray
>op isn't a fag.
He is

>Gets diabetes
>Gets fatter
>Want people to pay for Joan health care
Do fat acceptance feminists want to live in a Wall-E society?

All his points are valid,
I thought he would just shout 'whitewashing racists' but he basically paints the movie as so redundant (which it is) that there is no point dwelling on it

I thought the movie was shit but all the people in the comments bitching about whitewashing and removing The Majors sexuality are fucking retarded. The movie wasn't bad because The Major was white, it was bad because they bastardized the story and Scarjo fucking sucks.

>Sup Forums insults Bob's appearance to feel better about themselves when he could probably kick the ass of most posters her

Aeon Flux was only bad because they didnt hire a real brunette and blonde-washed it

>>Want people to pay for Joan health care
Who's Joan?

the only thing moviebob is destroying is his fucking arteries

bob, your shoulders can barely lift your arm's fat

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Isn't this the guy who didn't go to his grandmothers funeral to play Mario?

Grace Randolph unironically tried to make this point. First and last video of hers I watch. Why do some people on Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) have such shit taste when it comes to watching certain youtube videos/channels?

Why was the white washing thing ever a problem? Why does a remake have to be 100% accurate to the source material? Did people complain when the US Office didn't star an all British cast too? They're taking their own spin on it.

I mean, it's still trash, but not because of the white washing shit.

>Grace Randolph
dont even know who that is, but for real?

Johanson is the only reason it made what little it did, she is the only reason it even got investors in the first place. Why would a asian girl change any of it

i mean, you could take random jap and make a smaller movie like Dredd, but to say a jap would change this Aeon Flux shit show to something good is quite something

Friendly reminder that this porker made a video criticizing gamers for being unfit and over weight and preached about exercise.

>It ain't me starts to play

>dont even know who that is
that was me yesterday and I was fine, no biggie tho tomorrow I wont remember her face. Someone posted her 'review' in another thread trying to make some sort of point which spawned the second half of my last comment you quoted

At an eating contest maybe

Weebs are irrational retards.

The average person might, but the Jews don't. So uneducated mongs are just being racist to whites again. The studios probably aren't white either.

>Why does a remake have to be 100% accurate to the source material?
the worst part is that she has a caucasian female body in the source material (both the manga and the animated movie) so it adds another layer of retardation.

As to answer your why's its all about attention generating revenue

bitch has blue eyes, wtf

did they want japs in boston in the departed too?

Haven't seen GitS so I have no idea how it's changed from the original, but for television it's different since they are typically adapting the series to fit with the new country.

weebs get prissy whenever they're reminded that japs draw their anime characters white

>for television it's different since they are typically adapting the series to fit with the new country.
Why can't that be the same for movies? Foreign directors sometimes remake american movies as well, and they don't make the characters american.

>And have sex
You'd sooner be successful telling the earth to spin in a different direction.

Its mainly the wide eyes which comes from Tezuka emulating the art style of Disney comics. And even then the skin tones are the asian yellowy beige not the pinkish beige of Caucasians when coloured in.

this guy is fucking awful to listen to OP

It's just a surface level excuse liberal news sites seem to be making as to why it's bad instead of actually trying to understand and delve into the symbolism of why the original was so great, your typical modern journalist isn't going to have the patience or ability to try and examine that deep and even some fat lardass Youtuber actually managed to explain a few points before regressing into that viewpoint.

Why do all these people say they've made the plot 'a lot less complicated' than the original movie and then proceed to explain a plot that is way more complicated than the original movie?

The original film hasn't got a complex plot. They're 'investigating' the puppet master by chasing binmen, but it gets hit by a car, and then they have a fight over it's body, and it merges with major just before it gets shot. That's it, the entire plot.

>Doctor Strange
>literally every review is "great visuals and performances, terrible story"
>90%

>Ghost in the Shell
>literally every review is "great visuals and performances, terrible story"
>40%

Really makes you think

>PHRASING

wut

because people cant wrap their head around the concepts of true AI and networking so they removed those from the movie

I opened this thread to say

Who the fuck actually watches "asshole talking into a camera" videos?

I've been on the Internet since 2000 and I don't understand where this bullshit came from

They don't give a shit about the original. I'd wager most of these liberal entertainment pro-bloggers (except for the explicitly le nerdy ones) haven't seen the original, or at least didn't watch it until they wanted to get mad about the remakes casting.

>racist towards whites
What's so bad about that

I have never gotten through his videos. You would need to enjoy his hi-tempo where he crams every attempt at witticisms into a 6 minute clip. My ADD can't handle it. Yet he has followers.

He will never recover from that senpai.

avgn and bloggers

>door knob

did he fucking paint a wall of his house green?

is it valid tho? like, the 'we need feminism' fad, its based on the notion that our society is inherently male chauvinistic so misandry is justified because its "fighting the evil", but that just implies that whatever group is in power is evil

yes, he also glued shades to his face

No, it's not needed but complaining about an anime character not being Asian is hardly what I'd call racist

It's bombing?
I hope it does

Oh my God.

>he says while complaining about every movie/TV show where a black guy appears instead of a white guy

This is what happens when you fatwash your youtube.

I wouldnt either, but that was not the point of the comment I thought I was replying to, which was
>racism towards whites being bad is questionable

And the doorknob.....and the frame...........and the outlet

Jesus Christ what a fat fucking retard.

that got a chuckle out of me at first, but then I was hit by the realisation that this is gonna be a thing in no time

Yeah it's easy virtue signaling. Same as looking at a game box and saying it's sexist that Mario protects a princess.

>This is what you get when you white wash franchises hollywood

no this is what happens when you cast a lumpy old woman in a shitty remake

>giving this fat retard views

No fuck you

This is not even a real person, it can't be. Somebody tell me I'm looking at the Sup Forums edit please.

it's amazing that what was a extreme leftist (Chomsky etc) position on globalization and post-national corporate power is now forbidden

And this guy thinks he's up to standards and "evolving" with the "globalized future economy" because he does videos on youtube about manchild shit

>Moviebob

Why hasn't he eaten himself to death yet?

He could make a livestream event of it or something.

This

What gets me is that a movie critic working from his basement believes he has an important say in politics.

Can anyone honestly see MovieBob still doing reviews in 10 years? Imagine him doing them when he's 60 still in his basement.

they went from

>"America deserved 9/11 because the people in the world trade center were little Eichmanns"
to
>"dont criticize the global parlament of investors because they're poc queer jews and I profit from their urban left overs (ie I love super mario 3)"

Reminder that the blob can't stop sucking off marvel.