Angry Joe GITS review. No shouting or bullshit, no memes, no pandering to movie execs

Angry Joe GITS review. No shouting or bullshit, no memes, no pandering to movie execs.

They pretty much nail it. Visuals=10/10, Story=shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kLnYBUxgKFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JESpdoQCusQ?t=1027
youtube.com/watch?v=mCP937VRfI4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xWXBxrPDAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>capeshit fan manchildren review capeshit: cyberpunk edition
No thanks

I don't care what a bunch of illegal immigrants think about a movie I don't want to see.

I've never actually watched any of these videos. I just look at the thumbnail and take one look at the reviewers and then not want to watch it.

The guy on my radio gave the same review

Good choice. They seem to know as little about film as every other youtube """"critic"""".

>YouTube "film" reviewers
>all they do is talk about capeshit and other mainstream shlock

When will the mods stop pandering to Sup Forums?

faggot

Fuck I hate those gay ass chairs.
The fuck are gamers thinking.

Story was excellent

It's MOTY so far

A "man" who dresses like a horrible unkept man child with mild autism screaming memes for some infantile hyperbolic affect has the audacity to pretend he has the patrician taste to actually review movies?

Fuck him that fat greasy mexishit

a friend told me it sucked, they should not have tried to make it pg13 and just pushed the visceral and edgyness card.

>[adjective] [name] "professional" youtubers
What are you, 12? Get the fuck out.

His movie reviews are so painfully obvious that he only wants HIS opinion heard and everything to go his way. His friends there give off the illusion that its a joint review, but its clear that if they say something he disagrees with, he'll counter it and make them slide towards his negative/positive points, only giving them just a tiny bit of time to talk. It just comes off as awkward. Don't believe me? Watch one and count how long Joe talks for the entirety of the video and how much his friends get to

This review sure has some heavy opinions huh.

hahaha they all look disgusting, no way i'm giving them a view.

I don't even get why he invites other people if only he talk in every fucking review. Would be much better if each of them got to actually speak their opinions.

It's his channel, his reviews, the others are just there for extra input.

I find it amazing that you guys can watch some 17 year old retard shout meme hyperbole at a screen for 20 minutes, but dismiss a guy calmly reviewing a movie.

>Angry Joe Show
>Surprised the host of the Angry Joe Show, Spicy Jalapeno, talks the most.

please stop spamming your shit here

its embarrassing

>embarrassing
For who?

he gave hacksaw ridge a 10 lmao
also other joe is /ourguy/ youtu.be/JESpdoQCusQ?t=1027 (17:07)
he knows

Dude gave Arrival 7/10 cos it didn't have enough explosions.

Also GitS 95 is overrated.

His ghostbusters review was based

youtube.com/watch?v=mCP937VRfI4

>also other joe is /ourguy/
You post on Sup Forums and /vg/
You can't decide who is ourguy, outsider

so just like the anime then

What's his name again?

Elba.

Idris Elba.

>I find it amazing that you guys can watch some 17 year old retard shout meme hyperbole at a screen for 20 minutes

I fucking love angry joe and other joe.

bump for the joes

I refuse to watch anything containing the morbidly obese.

Also, .

Hi Joe!

>Angry Joe

Lost what was left of respect for him during his SW TFA review.

>Started out with saying that since he saw a little girl at the theater that was excited to see it that somehow makes it good

>Briefly mentions that JJ stole from the older SW movies in both storyline and in cinematography but glosses over it by overcomplementing it

>Doesn't mention once that it is clearly a cash grab

Keep in mind his whole career is bitching about DLC and other tricks (((they))) do to get your money. Plus he got all political for no reason.

What makes his opinion more worthy than mine?

I like how he told Nintendo to fuck off for trying to monetize his zelda review.

I like how Nintendo BTFO money-grabbing spics that make a living out of shitting on your products. Does he actually thinks Nintendo gives a fuck about some butthurt beaner that only plays m-muh mature cinematic experiences?

If you show 1 second of Zelda on YT Nintendo want full rights to the video.

No other company does this.

Based Joe told them to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xWXBxrPDAY

I was about to write this.

He's really fucking hit and miss.
He gives Skyrim a 10 making him out to be a complete retard, then goes on to give decent reviews of other games.
He gives TFA a good score like a cuck, then shits on other Hollywood agenda garbage.