When I was a kid I though the world was a big happy place where everyone loved America and Americans and was eternally...

When I was a kid I though the world was a big happy place where everyone loved America and Americans and was eternally grateful to us for keeping peace.

I wish I never grew up.

I love America's free speech and capitalism.
I love smart Americans. The ideal American.
But then I started reading what Americans write and I started disliking the average ones
narcissists
arrogants
dumb
racist
etc..
I still love the smart Americans though

>I live America's free speech and capitalism

Autistic spackers on a Cambodian daisy-chain weaving parlour do not represent normal people

>keeping peace
Ah, yes. America - the great peacekeeper.

Are you a gommie? Would crave for American capitalism if you lived here.

>I love America's free speech and capitalism.
Brazilian education.

*you would
fuck, why am I making so many mistakes today

At least explain why I am dumb. Too easy to just mock or call people names.

you read an americans post before you typed
monkey see monkey do

I grew up the same way. Noticed that Anti-Americanism grew when when the third world connected to the internet. If you ignore them and people working for the lying press America is still pretty popular.

I remember being the same. Made me sad to learn Americans are so hated when the internet came along and thought they had a few good points especially since it was towards the end of the Bush administration.

Then I got even older and began to realize most of the hate we get is actually baseless and yuros just have a stick in their asses 24/7 and try to find fault with literally everything we do, so I tune them out now.

>I love America's free speech and capitalism.
I, for one, agree with this Brazilian. We're not fully consistent in applying these principles in this country, but we could be a lot worse. These principles need to be our guide to ensure future prosperity.

>a big happy place where everyone loved America and Americans
It was user... It was... Then you started your French bashing

>grew up thinking America was Earth's main character

Brits dont represent normal ppl

>so retarded that he doesn't understand that it's exactly because of american capitalism that his dumbass country is in the state that it's in

I want my country to implement the same style of capitalism

Overall I like being USAmerican and value many aspects of our culture, but I truly can't blame non-Americans who resent us for our foreign policy decisions. Unfortunately they're more often than not carried out in the interests of a certain segment of our wealthiest class and not truly representative of our real character.

So you mean being a group of corporations and their owners masked as a supposedly free and democratic republic that works for the good of its own people and the world?

>likes free speech and capitalism
>dislikes narcissism, arrogance, idiocy and racism

Free speech allows those bad things but it doesn't mean it condones them. It's the price to pay.
and by capitalism I mean free trade. I don't see how they're linked

Once you get a job it will become obvious

>keeping peace
lmoa

when i was a kid i thought americans are really smart, knowledgeable, competent, almost like superhumans

they made helicopters, aircraft carriers, cool cars, had access to everything, big tellies, happy meals and all that stuff

then i grew up they declared war on "terrorism", ruined countries, bombed ppl for no reason, called others not democratic enough while operating guantanamo, then elect a walking corpse orange head taxevader

hey I can understand you.
I liked the world too before discovering the internet

Yeah I agree, yuros should get that stick out of their ass and stop complaining about the arming of Saudi Arabia. It's not like the burden of decades of nation building and illegal invasions in Africa and Middle Eastern Asia has fallen on non American countries to deal with. God bless the ongoing civilian massacres in Yemen