Are there actual Japanese people on Sup Forums and /Jp/ or are they almost entirely American students in Japan and...

are there actual Japanese people on Sup Forums and /Jp/ or are they almost entirely American students in Japan and people learning japanese?

Nah, mostly weebos. I'm only here because this is a good source for amateur pictures of naked chicks. I don't give a fuck about chinks

i want to FUCK Anri

that or proxies

There are a lot, I speak Japanese and I can see that they are native speakers, at least those who are posting in the Japanese threads.

Japs don't even like foreigners that much

I’m a real jap though, most jp posters are counter intelligence trolls that are North Korean Zainichi or Americans. They are at a bidding of some political purposes.

The simple reason why so few real Japanese here, is that most of us cannot understand English at astonishing degree.

Yeah, but then again, who does?

You know you're a connoisseur when you've already fapped to all titties in the jav industry

I posted here while in Japan before. I think most Japanese flags are like that.

You cannot see the distinct between Zainichi Korean and real Japanese while both speak Japanese unless you have an insight into the issue of fake Japanese right wing on the web.

I can tell there are tons of North Koreans in disguise as Japanese and shitposting under our flag.

Moving Korean to outside was done by a Korean

the trick to tell real japs from proxies is whether they show the silly obsession with korea. in that sense, that jap flag speaking ill of korea zainichi is certainly a real jap. wanna kick out idiots like him from our glorious japland shit.

Or just when they have perfect English with one just one cliche grammar mistake every single post. Pretty much any red flag for people doing pretend esl really.

Holy shit. How did the Japs suddenly get this THICC? Have they evolved or have they become more Americanized?

do you have a sister? is she single?

there are probably few here and there but mostly proxies

they started eating our food

i think you guys underrate our english command too much.
we can read english, though we can't speak it.

>underrate our english command
What did he mean by this?