Tfw the coup was a Jewish conspiracy to stop based Erdogan/Obama

>tfw the coup was a Jewish conspiracy to stop based Erdogan/Obama

what feel is that exactly? did you just make this post for (You)s or did you have something important to say?

I guess the jews arent so bad after all

this

Israelis are pretty based actually.
It's american leftist jews that are cancer.

Egypt and Israel have seemed tight for a while now, interesting

>based obama

> Egypt and Israel
> tight

I wouldn't go that far lad

You faggots only hate Jews when it lies in your favor, at least try to be consistent fags.

What about other countries?

It was all Erdogan's plan
He faked a coup in order to come back and claim centralized power to "secure the country", and become Turkey's dictator

He will then proceed to join Isis and try to spread Islam, deporting any not-islamic citizen

Ever since al-sisi took over. Egyptian troops are being backed by the IDF air support and drones against resistance fighters in the sinai

I've met Egyptians and Israelis and I liked them. The Egyptians didn't exactly hate them, they just refused to be in the same room as them. They told me it was complicated. Now the Jordanians were pretty open about their views. They absolutely hated them. The Middle East is a pretty mixed bag of tricks.

BAD GOY! BAD!

Egyptian government: Pro
Egyptian people: Anti

Yeah, If you're shit tier

Where ever USA goes, These two go.

I never know what to expect with them. My Lebanese neighbor kisses my dad on the cheeks all the time, and some Emirati I went to school with flipped shit when he learned I'm jewish. And Israel has done way worse to Lebanon (multiple wars) than the UAE (literally nothing).

>Based Obama

Just looking at that makes me feel a little ill.

Fucking Jews do something!
REEEEEEE

>becomes friend with israel
>jews still cheer when he is couped

Because we need to be for the sweet camp david money.

I wonder why horizontal Mexico is supporting it.

Because the Egypitian goverment is litteraly the same thing as the turkish military.

this is chess, Israel is playing a feint, Military isn't a Jewish puppet, ERDOGAN is.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

The military is literally the PEOPLE ERDOGAN is a Jewish elite puppet.

SAGED, STUPID JEWS!