Is it possible to save a coalburner before she goes too far and has non-white kids?

Is it possible to save a coalburner before she goes too far and has non-white kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/taliyah-marsman-edward-downey-sara-baillie-murder-charges-1.3680702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Touch a black man once and you're tainted forever.

Why?

Just find a white girl who wants to repopulate the white population.

I did.

Once she's burned coal she's beyond saving and no longer worth more than dirt. What she does after that is irrelevant.

I met a nice girl online, she's cool and all but she has a racial fetish. She thinks she's a queen of spades and how she wants mixed kids

I'm deterimed to convert her back.

No saving them.

Fire cleanses

no. they must pay the toll

Don't

Is that cuz their pissy holes get stretch?

I'm pretty liberal compared to pol and even I never fuck with white chicks who touch black dicks

you are a cuck

Get incurable STD's why don't you. Dumbass.

Same here. Any white girl who fucks a black guy is no longer human.

It's a shame that no one tells these women that those black men only see them as trophies. So many quality, though naive, white girls have been ruined for life by having a black baby.

no, they are fucked. Destined to a life of self-doubt and self-harm.

Let the coalburners burn. They chose their path

I do as I have no standards but I think it's disgusting.

If she's happy begin a "coalburner", I don't know why you care. Seriously go fuck yourself, you autistic. Damn, how come Sup Forums is that level of shitty board.

It's more of the type of woman who gos for them just digits me. Honestly the majority aren't good looking

Nice subtle cuck shilling, Moshe. I hope there are some teenaged boys reading this. Don't try to date a girl who likes niggers, That's just gross, and it clearly means she has no dignity. They usually have daddy issues, as well. There are plenty of women out there with self respect who don't whore out and fuck niggers. Find one of them.

>wanting less mixed kids is wrong

Don't listen to those faggots user
You can still save her
Keep doing Gods work

No. Stay away. If she can sympathize enough with a black to touch one she is lost.

burn the coal, pay the toll

Two options:
1) Kill the mudshark predator/accomplice (the nigger she's with)

2) Shoot her in the leg (give her a non-fatal wound)

They only do it because they know we won't do anything about it.
If they feel it puts them at risk, they'll stop.

>good goy! let your women race mix!

Less mixed kids means more blacks. Mixed kids are black in every respect.

so clean too

you are a cuck.

the toll will be paid

If she's stupid enough to associate with men who are more likely to beat her, more likely to kill her, and virtually guaranteed to leave when she's pregnant, then she deserves everything she gets.

She's entirely an agent of the Jews and completely useless to anyone.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

Cuck.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/taliyah-marsman-edward-downey-sara-baillie-murder-charges-1.3680702

No.

That's the right thing, try to control them, make them be better and have a better culture (but leave if she's already lost). Men forgot to control their women and now women are holding 'refugees welcome' signs.

DAMAGED GOODS

She might have white kids but she'll always be dreaming of the BBC. Why do you think the two Jenners are hugging CB? Tyga was Kylies bf at the time.

Any woman who burns coal has renounced her human citizenship and must be treated as such

No, infact we need a database of coalburners so we can background check prior to dating them.

Nothing worse than dating a bitch for 6 months only to see some freshman year pics of her hanging with a pack of nigs

>bbc

???

>black women that date white men
>normally top of the line, whitewashed, etc

>white women that date black men
>White trash, dumb, liberal

Basically she just threw her genes down the shitter. More nig nogs in the long run.