Based states

You may only post in this thread if your state is based as fuck.
California and New York, just filter this thread, don't even read the post, you don't rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/ngffffg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=GnqTooBJQSM
youtube.com/watch?v=XgVRdNt3UkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No jews
>No niggers
>No BLM
>No kebab
>No police shootings
>No mass shootings
>Not even a state yet

Those damn intolerant Jains!

What about Hawaii?

Most likely did it himself tbqh...

>dirt fucking poor
>Mexican 2.0 population
>rampant crime
Nah m8

Has Puerto Rico paid debnts yet? Is this still a thing?

Please sign my petition.

Hey rabbi

>populated by mexicans

Watch'a doing?

How does Michigan rate?

Michigan is a chitty Ohio. LMFAO

Hawaii is just an island version of CA, but filled with day shitty Polynesians and faggy Asians. Fuck off.

>not cuban
>refuse to pay taxes
>dumb pouroicans

C-can we become the 51st state? We have guns

Whadda bout north cal?

Please sign my petition if you care about America!

Then why do you fucks keep coming here in the summer and shitting in our lakes. Ohio is literally a do nothing state known only for its rivalry against Michigan

Is Wisco based?

Federal oversight board is going to take over our finances for at least 5 years, they'll also restructure the debt.

>refuse to pay taxes
It wasn't us that set the rules for the current US/PR relationship. So that's on you, m8.

Indianabro reporting in

>No jews
>No niggers
I've got bad news for you

Yo, you can't have a discussion about best states without mentioning Virginia.

Before you say we are filled with mexicans you fuckers know you love tacos and every time there is an election we vote for whoever wants to build a wall, not our fault the other shit states ruin it for us.

Texit

>Go home jew
>Outside his house
didn't really think that through did he

did anyone else think they had spray painted the car's license plate to look like a Hitler mustache in the thumbnail?

If I didn't live in AZ and had to live somewhere else, I'd want it to be Texas. You faggots have my sword if you ever go through with your annual secession threat.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

We voted for Trump.
OH didn't

inb4 Detroit maymays

Hawaii sucks.

1. They openly hate white people
2. It's in the middle of nowhere

No amount of money can change that fact

kek

Wyoming coming through.

>open carry no license
>$8 fishing license
>free hunting for combat vets
>no neighbors for miles
>free firewood cutting
>no nigs or chinks (except that one guy)
>spics can't get jobs cause Basques got them already
>tight ass rodeo chicks
>more breweries per capita than any other state

Indiana here, Indy has a ton of shit skins and murder rates comparable to Chicongo per capita.

>No mass shootings

they are just called shootings in puerto rico

isn't your gun violence the highest of any state?

Missouri is pretty cool. We just need to rally up with the sane part of Illinois and march on Chicago. Then the Midwest will be cleansed.

lol he is home though

>California and New York, just filter this thread, don't even read the post,

You might want to filter Alaska also. It's just not fair to the other states replying.

We had Zimmerman and invented shall issue CCPs, that has to count for something.

>passed a bill to give illegal scholarships back in 2001
>biggest city to have an openly gay mayor

>tfw live in NY

I want to move to AZ, I visited my sister out in Phoenix and I loved it there.

51 oil state when

yeah ONLY because of niggers. other than them killing each other it's nice.

Real comfy tonight.

>trapped in nigger land new york.
>cant move.
>have to deal with retards and loud trash daily.
i want to move to Nevada or Wyoming but know jack shit of both of them.

Former new yorker, now Gatorbro here, Florida is pretty based. Would be 10/10 if it weren't for the Mexicans but that's not too bad except for soflo

Gun violence here is high, yes. But we don't get shit like people shooting up movie theaters and schools and churches.

A lot of the gun violence is mainly gangs and criminals killing each other. Not all of it, but a significant portion.

Florida Mexicans are fine, the Cubans keep them in line.

yeh

Florida is based if it's North Florida.

I'm in South Florida, I hate it here.

>Connecticut
Which way is the door?

Just don't come here and vote blue like the retarded Californian faggots are doing.
>CA is too expensive with all these taxes and crazy laws
>I think I have to move
>Hey AZ is nice and relatively affordable
>oh man they're so conservative here, I'm voting Democrat to make this place more progressive
Every fucking time

Sounds really based. Don't Chicago and Detroit have the same thing?

Consider yourself lucky, it's much worse in Colorado.

No Wisconsin is Minnesota light. It is the exact same thing except worse in every imaginable way.

>Puerto Rico a US state meme

panty is a whore

I'm not from the city, we hate NYC and all the faggots in it. NY would be a great place to live if they weren't running the entire state from their shithole.

this is why i want to go to nevada its impossible for it to go blue.

>Largely Conservative/voting for Trump
>Tons of Nature/Mountains
>Memphrica in a tiny corner away from the good cities and towns
>No BLM/Cop shooting incidents
>Good weather
>Far away from Commiefornia and New York

Can Tennessee get any more based?

Could be worse, I left AZ to CO and it's much worse here. I miss AZ

Send more of your women

I'd rather have criminals killing each other than a bunch of crazies shooting up public places because they can't get laid or nigs trying to start a race war by killing cops.

No :^)

Tennessean here. You're ignoring all the negatives. Davidson county's mayor is a huge leftist who is literally from fucking California. And there was some BLM shit in Memphis last week. Plus we have all these northerner cunts settling in East Nashville.

Also, the weather is shit. It's been raining the entire fucking summer.

literally oreo cream.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnqTooBJQSM

I'm sorry to hear that, I was recently up there visiting family I hadn't seen since we were teens and well let's just say we don't get along all that much anymore.
I want to go to Tennessee for a month and just go to the Opry and take in all that sweet country environment.
You're not the first person to tell me that, I'm sorry to hear that.

>that person making the surprised reaction on the fb post

lol

FEELS GOOD TO LIVE IN NEBRASKA

No. This is his home.

I see your problem here, you aren't leaving in East Tennessee

Knoxville >>>>> Nashville

>no jews
>puerto rico

Funny how my friend dated an illegal mexican and she cheated on him twice as well as threw 4 years away.

She's the only person he wants deported if Trump wins, she got a scholarship and got engaged in less than a year with the guy she cheated with.

Pray to Kek for me fellow Texan

North Carolina, where calling people niggers while drinking ice tea and eating BBQ while hurting trannies feelings is a past time enjoyed by all.

Delaware here. How do we rank?

>yet
ever

You clearly haven't met enough of them, Cubans are awesome they love American culture, always speak english, hunt and fish, etc but they don't outnumber the Mexicans enough to make up for them anymore. At least that's how it is in Gainesville, aka the location of the Starbucks temper tantrum thrown over the presence of a strong conservative

Wew

PASCO PRIDE STATE WIDE.

NATURE COAST > PENINSULA > SPACE COAST > MIAMI

Beautiful scenery, great weather, fun people. Summer in NY is a great time until:
>traffic turns to shit every single weekend since all the city dwellers get in their cars and head north
>you remember how expensive it is
>you remember how shitty the gun laws are
>you remember that the city controls the entire state and you have no chance of changing anything

stfu user

Neo-Ukraine:The Steppe State

Yeah, Nigville sucks

I'd love to move east but I'd be too far away from work

Lmfao I'm jewish and my whole family is from Puerto Rico

you forgot the root beer man

>publix
>4 rivers
Take da u off that picture and it's perfect

Cubans are pretty great. I was actually in Cuba a little over a year ago and there were two reactions to me being Murrican. Either they burst into tears of joy because we were actively tearing down barriers or they shouted vive Cuba vive Estados Unidos.

Cubans are bro tier in my book.

q
Send more or I will ruin your country and don't doubt me. I am black, so unless you want me to come there and do it. I suggest you do it unless you want niglets running around your neighborhood

i'd rather live in an actual state and not be pr

What are these memes called?
Got anymore?

Can you convince the other transplant faggots to leave too?

PAY DENBTS

> tfw I'm a Jew dating one of your women

Feels DAMN good. Thank you for the beautiful woman. Please keep sending us your smartest!

Exactly, they often do. youtube.com/watch?v=XgVRdNt3UkE

>rich
>weed and booze are a great combo
>gun laws can't be changed statewide
>5th whitest city in the U.S is Seattle
based washington

Mah niggas

its only a matter of time until you go blue brother, it WILL happen. i'm sorry.

Generally, most ethnic groups don't tend to stick together like they do in the US. They just call themselves puertoricans like everyone else. Public schools have a lot of propaganda about how puertorricans are a mix of various cultures and are all the same which makes most not give a fuck about whether they are Spanish, Irish, Jew or whatever.

I didn't even know what a jew was, other than some mythological group of people in the bible that was probably extinct, until I went to the states.