'Femininity Is Not Weakness,' Jessica Chastain Says Of 'Zookeeper's Wife'

Why is this bitch and others (Emma Watson) so adamant on sticking this shit in peoples faces? OK you're a feminist and hate men. We get it

npr.org/2017/04/02/522191477/femininity-is-not-weakness-jessica-chastain-says-of-zookeepers-wife

Other urls found in this thread:

atlretro.com/2017/04/01/affretro-review-while-beautifully-filmed-the-zookeepers-wife-doesnt-escape-the-conventions-of-holocaust-cinema/
npr.org/2017/04/02/522191477/femininity-is-not-weakness-jessica-chastain-says-of-zookeepers-wife
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking forward to her playing the gun toting zombie chick Painkiller Jane, nice followup to Sloane

Why do women project their insecurities so much? Who are these dumb faggots who are making them feel the need to lash out

"being gay is not a choice!"
"my femininity is not a weakness! I am a strong woman!"

"nothing wrong with being sensitive!"

Its like who the fuck are the people criticizing these people in the first place? It's like liberals criticizing each other in one big circle jerk

Huge difference between femininity and feminism. Feminists usually don't have any femininity, or they want to eradicate it in others because they feel threatened by it. Can't stand Chastain or Watson, and that creepy shit she pulled with Sebastian Stan was hypocritical, if she had mocked up a photo of her thirsty male friend with a woman, instead of Stan, there would be feminist outcry about rape culture.

Bryce is better

What did she do to Sebastian Stan

How mad do you need to be to make threads like this ?

Alternatively, how much do you get paid to make threads like this?

This is like conservative muslim/christian(same shit different religiion) type righteous ignorance

Fuck off shill

pot,kettle,black

>Getting this riled up over someone's opinion
>Linking to her interview and saving a picture of her
wew
e
w

just watch your capeshit and let the adults talk about the human experience

>every western movie featuring Poland has to revolve around kikes
I pray for 2nd holocaust everyday.

>more holohaux movies because literally nothing else happened in WW2
>this time with strong feminist message
It's as if cancer grew its own cancer lump

What else is there honestly?

Hells yeah. I always think of Chastain from Zero Dark Thirty or Interstellar where she looks like she hasn't slept or washed in days

>everyone in the universe is laughing at ME!!!!!!!

calm down autismo, just stop eating up the outrage culture and ignore them.

i'm fairly sure you could find something intersting about it during ww2 let alone during the 1000+ year old history of it

or just leave it the fuck alone.
I fucking hate the "muh 6 gorillion" genre of movies

Maybe your problem is you're an antisemite.

>the human experience
>of a woman who hates 50% of humanity and will never relate to the vast majority

>Femininity Is Not Weakness

not entirely no. just like masculinity. but it has weaknesses, really fucking big physical weaknesses.

this

You are on Sup Forums. At some point they stopped hating Chads and started worshipping them.

>feminity is the human experience
Well that's just sad.

>femininity
>that jaw

what did she mean

I can't criticize her jaw cuz some of my fave women are jawfus

>"The film attempts to identify a female perspective on the life in occupied Warsaw, where Nazism is inextricably intertwined with toxic masculinity. The Germans don’t simply kill their victims, they displace and starve and rape them, dominating non-German bodies as outbursts of masculine bravado."

atlretro.com/2017/04/01/affretro-review-while-beautifully-filmed-the-zookeepers-wife-doesnt-escape-the-conventions-of-holocaust-cinema/

Oh my, no even holocaust films are feminist

She's hit you virgin

Hope she keeps cranking out hits like Miss Sloane
>Budget $13 million
>Box office $4.6 million
More specifically, I hope she keeps at it until she's dead broke and goes away.

well you were mad enough to respond so.. jokes on you

>cheap knock off is better than the original

>feminity is not weakness
Really?
Women are physically weaker and have a smaller brain, how is this shit not weakness?

Feminism does not necessarily mean hating men. Quit sperging.

>The Germans don’t simply kill their victims, they displace and starve and rape them, dominating non-German bodies as outbursts of masculine bravado."

So exactly how war has been fought for countless millennia? What the fuck is the point of this garbage?

Not my fault you're a shill

>Nazism is inextricably intertwined with toxic masculinity

Yes it does, otherwise you'd care about men too

>I fucking hate the "muh 6 gorillion" genre of movies
Why would you hate meme potential being generated? Kek will cast them into limbo where they're forced to make children that'll get rollercaustered to death and then skinned and turned into lampshades and soap until 6 gorillion has been reached.

You sound awfully islamophobic right there, bigot.

Chastain is a poor man Bryce-Dallas.

Wait? Is the Sebastian Stan gay? I don't get it. I can't imagine a guy saying this about a woman on social media and not getting called out for it.

Xavier Dolan is the real creepy one here.

Yay for Jessica Chastain for standing up to the evil Patriachy of Nazi Germany

What point are you making here? Jee take away his puppy-dog expression and family connections you know what you get.

An unemployed film graduate with sad-puppy eyes.

God she's hot

Chastain is a slut

>npr.org/2017/04/02/522191477/femininity-is-not-weakness-jessica-chastain-says-of-zookeepers-wife
This looks like a paint-by the numbers war film. I bet it's be forgotten soon.

>Feminism does not necessarily mean hating men

Nope. They hate the women that don't toe their party line just as much as the men.

Beta male syndrome

why is op such a triggered faggot sjw constantly whining about people having different worldviews?

kys you fucking embarrassing cancer.

Holy shit you're the cuck that is killing all of the internet. Why did ypu even respind at all?

Kill yourself you worthless millennial fuck. No one needs your shit opinion. Go the Fuck away faggot

The way that person worded that is hot

True

Lol not even close.

Lol look at that fucking nerd, what you reading nerd?

*slaps magazines to the floor*

Haha dumb nerd, magazines won't give you big tits!

I don't get this series of tweets. Who is Sebastian Stan and how did Chastain wrong him?

She's cute af

jawfus are the patritians choice. do you want a slackjawed cuck of a son with no chin?

kek, femininity isn't weakness, but we are trying to act more and more like men

and the Nazism thing, women supported the Nazis in massive numbers. But as per usual, women carried out violence by proxy because men had to do the dirty work, and then deny it when it is criticised. Fucking meme gender

>What the fuck is the point of this garbage?

So that you never stop feeling guilty over the slaughter of G_d's Chosen, goy.

Hi Jessica

Oy vey its anudda Shoah!!!!!

Sebastian Stan is a very handsome actor who plays Bucky in the Avengers movies. Xavier Dolan is a fag who wants to fuck him.

Actually it is a weakness