Synecdoche NY, Tree of Life, Under the Skin, Blue is the Warmest Color & Enemy are my favourite movies

Synecdoche NY, Tree of Life, Under the Skin, Blue is the Warmest Color & Enemy are my favourite movies.

Am I a pleb? Everyone says I'm too obscure and I should just sit back and enjoy some "flicks" xD

Some people are asking to be raped.

have you only seen movies from the last nine years? if so you're fine

I have, I try to avoid older movies - not sure why. I just can't really appreciate them as much as contemporary movies. Maybe it's the production value, or quality or something - I'm sure I'll watch a bunch when I'm a little more mature

i wanna tongue fuck that booty

Off the top of my head I quite like Oslo 31st august and some of kitanos films. I guess I am just a pleb

Who is this?!?!?!

She's probably a prostitute m80

I've been in a similar position for a long time user. I'm certain there's a lot of really good older films and I've seen a good few I've enjoyed a lot but I usually don't watch anything older than the early 70s. Like you said I'm sure I'll get round to seeing more as i get older.

Same here. Newer movies are just easier to watch. Probably is the production value/quality for me. I know I am missing out on a lot of good film; I'm sure I'll watch a lot of the classics I have been meaning to... eventually.

>so thicc you look like a dwarf

>so dwarf you look thicc

>making a nothing thread with a flaccid premise so you can post a midget webm

I miss /mtv/

Yeah it's a strange thing. For me I have to go into watching older films with a different mindset. They're so different not just in terms of production but the time in which they were made is something you have to adjust to. For example, if you're gunna watch a film from the 1950s you'll have to adjust to how people spoke to each other and conducted themselves, which is obviously very different from now. One of the biggest reasons it's easier to watch contemporary films.

alexandra uchi

You know she's not actually a dwarf right?

you know op didn't really care about this thread right? He just wanted to post that webm. like, you KNOW this, right?

No. You are a real film fan

ass implants
disgusting

Is this a prostitute?

Just off the top of my head here's my top 5.

1. The Master (2012)
2. Goodfellas (1990)
3. Shame (2011)
04. Dog Day Afternoon (1975)
5. A Clockwork Orange (1971)

please tell me she has a dick

none of those are that obscure
maybe Synecdoche NY bit more than the rest
you aren't a pleb, the people telling you to watch flicks are