Is anyone else on here losing their interest in sports...

Is anyone else on here losing their interest in sports? I used to plan my life around sports but now I barely catch the most important games. Feels weird

who is this seamon deamon

Yeah but only because I like the Vikings

I literally don't watch live football other than CL knockouts, international tournaments and big domestic games. I can't get invested when the consequence is just 3 points and won't matter in the grand scheme. It bores me.

so what?you stop watching games because you are watching the show?

Isn't it Emilia Clarke in greenface?

I'm losing interest in Football for some reason, is just not as fun as it once was, not to mention that the quality here in Brazil is terrible. It's really pointless to follow a bad league such as the brazillian.
But I'm more and more into american sports, watching NBA every day now and looking forward for the Superb Owl and the start of MLB season.

this but watch barcelona for the tiki taka

this, I don't follow the local league anymore because the quality is abysmal
don't follow murrican sports tho

is this a thing today on Sup Forums to pretend it's 2009? is there an inside joke somewhere?

Sort of. Sports used to be the Ichiban important thing. Now I just have too much other shit to do. Missing games used to devastate me. Now if I miss one it's no big deal.

It's called growing up and realizing the money spent and emotional investment given to a professional sports team ran by billionaires isn't worth it.

I literally just watch my team and cup finals/semi-finals now. I don't even bother with highlights anymore.

Its called growing up

>I don't even bother with highlights anymore.
What do you mean by that?

I used to watch MOTD regularly. Now I don't even bother a lot of the time.

yeah I barely watch football anymore, the Bundes has become too boring and in the CL there are too many oil clubs.

no
i still watch most weeks
maybe i'll get bored someday and that day i'll just decide to end it all

No but I have been losing interest in shitposting on this website, which took up way too much of my time the last 10 years. Not even on here for more than 30 minutes or so a day these last few weeks.

i've lost my interest in everything

Depression

Watching the csgo major yesterday made me more entertained than any sport has in years. Traditional sports are over.

stop drinking tap water