ITT: Characters who literally did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters who literally did nothing wrong

Killed a whowaa and a horse

Whoa, I never realized he was the same actor.

That guy from Ex Machina

Man I never knew Bill Burr was in the Matrix and the Soupranios.

>ITT: Characters who literally did nothing wrong
Being a cuck traitor to your people is always wrong.

Go back to Sup Forumseddit you damn turncoat.

Your example is bottom-feeder logic, OP.

>morpheus tricks him to come to shitty real world and be his goon
>now in world of constant fear of robots because muh freedumb being underground inbred retards better than the matrix
>serenity won't fuck him
>have to eat fucking slop for every meal
No fuck that morpheus nigger for tricking him, fuck serenity for not fucking and fuck neo for getting to be the gary stu. I would sell them all out in a heartbeat

fuck you for reminding me OP

>m-muh family
anyone who says he did nothing wrong is an autist enabler. He killed so many things because he was too stupid to realize that he was a terrible father. He should have just committed sudoku. season 3 when

THE INDIAN ALIENS WON HAHAHAHAHA

He did kill the stripper for no reason, but Tony was in the wrong in killing him just for a horse

I just fucking learned that both cypher and trinity are also in memento, as teddy and natalie

Careful user, those edges almost cut me!

a psychopath managed to figure out his plan and ruin it

If the interference was gone so Manhattan could see the future again how come he didn't do anything about the Journal?

What edges? Its bullshit for morpheus to be awakening people without fully explaining how utter shit life will be afterwards.

Its not like there is anything inherently wrong with being the system, should be thankful they keep us alive after we fucked the planet and be glad they don't just use cows to power the matrix.

>I only offer you "the truth" or "just go home" pill
>Take "the truth" pill
>Can't take it

I don't like the look he is giving that steak. Did he find out where beef really comes from, and that is what he wants to forget?

>Rorschach,a known psycopath on the run, hated by the general population, and percieved as a nazi, sends his journal saying that Veidt is the responsible to 80s Breibait
>implying anyone but Sup Forums would believe him over a vegetarian liberal humanitarian

Sure thing. Also, if you don't mean Rorschach, the Comedian did not stop him, and nobody else that knew could be considered psycothic

Childhood is taking the red pill.
Adulthood is realizing the blue pill makes more sense.