Not so fast, Kira

Not so fast, Kira.

Why does he sit like that?

Pretty sure L should be doing a classic squad with his heels down, not balancing on his toes like someone's first try squatting.

He looks very uncomfortable in that position. He isn't doing a proper gook squat

What the fuck is that? Kek

looks so wrong with shoes. wasn't L always barefoot?

Kira you say?

>shoes

That's like some fat person without balance trying to squat.
Should have hired a slav.

I used to sit like this in high school.

I still sit like this sometimes at home. It's pretty comfy

i don' care what skin color he is, why the fuck is he wearing shoes

Seriously, why was this piece of shit anime made live-action? The jap one looked just as stupid.

>original story is about Japanese see student named Light (English word, but effectively said as Raito) Yagami
>american adaptation changes last name to Turner but keeps the Japanese as fuck first name

Why do they think that the first name "light" is any less Japanese than yagami

>his hoodie goes over the top of the chair
I fucking lose it every time. It just looks so stupid.

This just goes to show how autistic it looks to play out things you see in anime in real life.

is this shit?

i dont have netflix

August.

Isn't out yet. It looks shit though

I can't wait for them to call out Kira for being racist since half the people he kills are black when they make up only thirteen percent of the population.

It enhances his deduction skills.

It can only be better than the shitty anime

Looks like a fan film

I know a spanish woman named Luz

Is that why they made L black? Because no one would care if he kills an asian?

isn't he supposed to be barefoot?

Lol how does it make any sense for him to be "Kira" when that's just nips not being able to say "killer"?

It makes him sound like an Irish girl.

It's like they chose the elements they're keeping from the source material at random

maybe his butt hurts

>anyone in charge of that film
>knowing anything about the source material

YO KIRA MOTHA FUCKA *ape noises* HOLLLLLL UP

>shoes
>edgy hoody with hood up
>not even sitting the right way
>holding onto the chair

This is going to fucking suck

>the racebending meme will never die despite virtually nobody asking for it or enjoying it unironically

Do we know Ryuk look yet?

Why does Kira look like a young David Schwimmer?

it was retarded in the manga/anime and it's retarded in live action too.

you got your gook live action films years ago dude, you even got a gook tv show, they were all shit so who gives a shit if the west wants to give it a shot.

the tv show was actually decent though

>Hey guys likes make the pale ass ghastly white dude who is a fucking autist an average looking black dude

>shoes
>nigger
>hoodie
>holding the armrest

mfw

It's actually a nice warning to anyone into Death Note. So you don't have to waste your time and money. Or atleast your time.

>liking Death Note

omg is Death Note a Jojoes reference????

from what?

>there will be a Berserk live-action adaption in your lifetime
>everyone from Midland is gonna be black and it will be called Zululand instead

Nat Wolff isn't hands-

Im more worried about the Kira actor than L

I think he's fine for the role. In fact, I hope they will change Light's characterization, because in the anime it was too one-dimensional

Fucking faggots, I honestly hope you off yourselves.

That's how these "people" sit.

Kill yourself.

Holy shit, did they really think L's autism would translate well to 3DPD? That's just goofy.

>face not shown

They can still do the Lind L Taylor switcharoo.

He's like a super autistic sherlock holmes and sitting like that allows him to observe his surroundings better if he needs to.

He actually says this at one point.

He also has to eat sugary treats all the time because his mind burns like 10,000 calories a day

And this could be the Lind L Taylor scene.

It's probably not happening, but it'd be neat.

Of course it is. Who you think the fat jap from Heroes is playing?

Underrated

top meme of the thread

But Light doesn't have the Shinigami eyes.

I don't get it.

He looks like he is about to teach the English about the Koran

But it was broadcasted on tv, meaning it's being recorded. He'd just have to show Misa one of the numerous YouTube vids of it when he meets her.

Assuming they follow the chronology of the manga, he hasn't met her at that point.
They might change it though.

ugh i cant even... this whitewashing... sigh.. ew... creepy... rapey... gross

What I meant is when he meets her he can just google "L vs Kira" and show her the video. The manga mentioned there was a lot of interest in Kira/L on the Internet after the Lind L Talyor fiasco.

>is this shit
>netflix

you answered your own question

And yet it's even worst.

yeah but at that point in the story he kills him as the video is being broadcasted
if does it after the broadcast finishes than L can't pinpoint what area of the world he lives in

yes

The actor probably lacks the ankle/hamstring mobility to do a proper slav squat, plus he's dressed like a mall ninja for some god damn reason

Why aren't people upset at the blackwashing of L's character? You've only heard everyone complaining about Light.

I'm pretty sure the series' creator said L is british.

cause it's not L

>casting a black guy as the world's greatest detective

In what world is one of the world's greatest minds black?

fucking autism

Do you think Light's death scene will be more like the one in the manga or the anime?

I preferred the manga one personally but I'm not sure what the general consensus is

>According to Obata, he encountered difficulty imagining the clothing of "a brilliant person," so he looked through fashion magazines. Obata envisioned Light as a "smart and formal guy" who wears formal shirts. Most of Light's clothing in Death Note is "fitted" and Obata avoided jeans.
lmao

what's the difference, I haven't seen the end to the anime

What were they thinking?

How to you translate Light's character of a insanely perfect honor's student type into this?

What the fuck are they doing with the Misa Amane character?

Making my dick hard.

It's quite obvious they just wanted to very loosely take the overall idea of death note and make a western version of it. Don't expect a single character to be anything like their manga or anime counterpart with the exception of the more superficial aspects of L.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Was it? Worth checking out?

Not giving too much away but in the anime he goes out with a little more dignity than in the manga

Yeah it was pretty good but they change quite a few things from the manga. I'd give it a solid 7/10. I ain't even gay but L's actor is qt as hell.

Don't give a shit about the casting. I just want the writing to be not as shit as the source material.

>he can't squat with his heels flat
Lazy nog.

Nose knows.
Also, hilariously weak chin.

I don't think the point of how his death was done in the anime was to give him a bit more dignity but rather to show that this whole thing is really a tragedy. Even light in a way is a victim of what has passed.

Kind of pointless. The whole point of Lind L Taylor was to confirm that Kira can kill from afar and via heart attack, that's why it happens so early on. For a double to die half way through the story and it not be L means nothing.

And that means... not... black?

Bill Skarsgard could've been a decent pick. Well, maybe a bit too creepy, but he did pull of the cocky and cool thing in Hemlock Grove.

Any exercises I can do to properly squat? Like most first worlders, I can't quite keep my foot flat with my heels on the ground

visit eastern europe for more details

Making my dick hard by making her remind me of Evalion.

ill take a black guy over how bad that light looks for the role.

GO FOR THE GOLD IN THE BEIJING OLYMPICS