I thought he was finished last year, but damn he is fucking FINISHED this year

I thought he was finished last year, but damn he is fucking FINISHED this year

Madrid will KO PSG and all of a sudden everyone will be on his dick again

He'll score another CR7™ hattrick (tap-in/offside goal/point-blank header) against PSG and then everyone will act like the past 6 months of 2/10 performances never existed. That's the power of marketing and the media.

hahahaha...so much this

Don't underestimate him la

boy your already seething

Trademark hat trick without a penalty?

imagine being so good you have your own trademark on scoring hattricks

if it's so easy, why nobody else does it?

When he doesn't get his hat trick, it is either clean sheet or penalties. He is selective of his goals.

Maybe because most players don’t have a billion dollar team supplying them 30 chances per game?

>"Klose is the best player in football history! I mean, surely his all-time top-scorer in WCs record must be a product of his skills, otherwise, why nobody else did it?"
The depth of Penaldo fans football insight

+1

Klose has more World Cups than Messi and rapes your shit country every year

BASED

>klose>messi
le ebin memed!!

OH NO NO NO NO

>your
>He forgot he was posting with the Argentina proxy

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>messi>klose
LMAO

>Making a Ronaldo thread every day
Get help

I wonder how long it'll take until you retards realize his performances are a reflection of Real Madrid's form. He's been shit in everything but finishing/headers/penalties for almost 4 years now which is why he's useless if Halal is struggling to create chances which is exactly the case right now. It was also the case last season for the first 6 months. If it wasn't for Ramos scoring over 10 clutch goals and a lot of refball Barcelona would be in the same situation they are right now in Lel Liga. At one point things clicked though, and then Halal steamrolled everyone and Tsu's goalscoring went back to normal.

It's not that he's finished, he can keep scoring 30+ goals every season until he's 40 as long as the team feeding him is playing well. Now we just have to wait to see if Halal can or cannot find their form before their match against PSG. If they don't le Tsuuu man might not even make it to the top 3 BdO finalists this time

>the fucking leaf forgot to take off the proxy

>that flag
>your shit country

jesus fucking christ how pathetic

just you weight until the playoffs

>the past 6 months of 2/10 performances
ofcourse you dumb fuck, what relevant trophies can you win from september to february?
Messi is the other way around tho, he will choke soon in the big CL games.

Ronaldos is coming to Miami in 2020. Mark my words

I don't think he's good enough for the MLS right now. Imagine in 2020

Harry Kane is doing it all season

Yes