Andre Dirrell vs Jose Uzcategui
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ATRboxinguk/status/958036277655490560
youtube.com/watch?v=9v5Fy2shUKI
twitter.com/HBO/status/958086594157842439
instagram.com/p/Bei_dKjFf-z/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=EyIEjWtLRXA
badlefthook.com/2018/1/29/16948452/sampson-boxing-signs-sebastian-fundora-67-junior-middleweight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Froch a shit

First for Usyk

>>Saturday March 3 - Channel 5 UK
>Josh Taylor vs Humberto Soto

I'll be attending this, lads, my first live boxing event.

Check out channel 5 and look for a 7 foot tall hard bastard with a 2 foot cock who would knock out every cunt on this forum with a slap.

You are that gigantic reporter?

>not having the fight of the millennium as the OP pic

Did you know that these guy REALLY don't like each other lad? Not sure if you might have missed it in the promotion but they REALLY don't like each other.

GGG vs Canelo 2 has been signed for May 5th

Should be a good show. Easton vs Foot will be a banger

>05/05 - Canelo vs GGG II
>11/05 - Usyk vs Gassiev/Dorticos
>Super middle final probably also in may

May confirmed for /box/kino?

K A L L E
A
L
L
E

Top lad

If I wasn't lucky enough to live his life I'm at least glad somebody gets to

I heard Chamberlain knocked Usyk sparko in sparring. This should be for a belt really, two young lions in a war - raw beef, Ed does it again.

lmao he's going to give himself a heart attack

>GOLOBKEEN JEW ARE NEX MY FREN

Don't forget Brook vs Rabchenko and Khan vs Lo Greco lad. Literally how does this man keep doing it, the yanks are lucky as fuck he's coming to save American boxing too.

Live from the Frank Warren Delicatessen

he's giving his life for these super series

Kek here he looks like a cruiserweight but he was "too small" to fight at 160 until last year. I Hope Golovkin ends this once and for all

BASED Bellew coming back from cleaning out the heavyweight division to knock out the big stiff eurobums at cruiserweight as well. What a guy.

twitter.com/ATRboxinguk/status/958036277655490560

"Chin him Chin him!"

Fucking kek

there is nothing I wouldn't give for an AJ-Fury buildup and fight

GOLOOOOOOBKEEEEEEEEEEEN

JUUUU ARE NEX MY FREN

youtube.com/watch?v=9v5Fy2shUKI

He has to be around 190 when he's not in camp. Motherfucker looks huge months before a fight. Could also be why he doesn't have the best stamina

>beats Briedis in Latvia
>beats Huck in Germany
>beats Hunter in America
>beats Glowacki in Poland

The absolute mad man.

>when he wears more crusader imagery during the final in Saudi Arabia

Reminder that anyone who thinks HBO didn't rig the first fight to be a draw is delusional. Imagine how fucked they'd he without this rematch and how much literally every party gains from it.

Canelo SD. Bet the house. Tio Oscar just told me

They would have done a rematch anyway because it was an entertaining close fight.

He is thick as a brick. Thing is he's ripped as fuck is not like ggg who is a little chubby. He isn't going to have a long career if he can't rehydrate anymore

CANELO JEW AGANE MY FREN

HOLY SHIT GUYS I THINK I JUST SHOT SAUL CANELO ALVAREZ

I was duck hunting with some friends (none of us are spics btw) in Mexico when we came across this one duck. I shot at it and clipped its wing. Strangely it started shrieking out a bird call I've never heard before. It sounded like " ADA LAID ADALAIIID". I don't know, guess it was calling out to another bird for help?
Anyway, we walked up to after it collapsed and were about to finish it when it weakly gasped " Ples jus don take me to Senor Golobkeen, estoy muy asustado".

pic related, does this look like him?

>going to watch Haye v Bellew in London
>have to stay up and watch Canelo v GGG

What a good night it's gonna be.

Some places have Horn at 8/1 to beat Crawford

get in while you can lads

Putting the mortgage (€200,000) on him. I'm going be a millionaire lads.

I've just invested my entire company's 401k on Horn. We're all going to be able to retire once Horn wins. Easy money

>
I hate this shit so much. NYC doesn't need more top flight shows, but Nebraska and Australia both do, and both fighters have proven they draw some raucous crowds in their hometowns. MSG atmosphere will be fucking dead, and boxing will continue to wither in every fucking us city that isn't Vegas, NYC, or LA

Bryd got so much shit for being the only person to score ggg vs alvarez right

6th round tko for crawford

I hate hate hate the cynicism surrounding Canelo-GGG 2. If that fight had happened May 5 2017 we get the remach in September. Instead they think a 9 month layoff in which neither fighter is active is at all defensible

NO! NO!! N-SENSORY OVERLOAD-

I keep going back and forth on this fight. Dorticos is pretty underrated with good power and movement and works well behind the jab. Gassiev is a freak though, he can throw really short punches you wouldn't think could do much damage and he just crumbles people.. Who you brehs got?

dorticos

That was definitely ko of the year m8. I'm leaning towards dorticos too, I just think he's faster on his feet than Gassiev.

>The cuban meme is de-

>If that fight had happened May 5 2017 we get the remach in September.
What are you trying say? May to september is 3 months. September to may is 7 months apart. How can people not be cynical? Canelo has every advantage over GGG. Canelo is basically guaranteed to be given the decision over GGG if its a close fight.

Murat has hand speed tho

dorticos ko'd 21 of his 22 opponents.
he's no joke, he's going to sleep gassiev.

Bet it goes like GGGvCanelo and they decision each other.

It's a shame GGG vs Canelo didn't happen in 2012 or 2013. As much as I love GGG, I feel he's declining slightly.

I was so mad I couldn't form a thought. I am angry that we had to wait so long for the rematch and that boxing is so beholden to those 2 dates

Yeah I feel the same but I still think he has a pretty good chance to win this fight honestly. I think he's going to be willing to take more risks now that he knows Canelo can't hurt him. That and CANelo has a really bad habit of taking rounds off halfway through. I also don't think he's that adaptive so once Golovkin figures out how to land I think the fight shifts back into his favor

I AM BOXING

what places lil nigga?

I see another draw:)

yea, the fix is in

Is Oscar hanging out there?

twitter.com/HBO/status/958086594157842439

h y p e

then how did u type

It would have been far too early for Canelo, Golovkin would have eaten him alive, people give him a lot of shit but he probably haven't reached his peak yet.
He matured a lot since the Mayweather fight.

COME ON! IT'S 2018!

instagram.com/p/Bei_dKjFf-z/?hl=en

Based De La Hoya giving us a fun, raunchy little rematch for THE FANS.

#LITTY

How the fuck do I even follow this sport? There's so many weight classes and so many belts

No casuals la, #LionsOnly

just pick boxers you like and watch their fights
i don't particularly care about weight classes but i tend to prefer lightweight to super-middleweight

Some of the belts are worthless and used for hype

I'd rather put money on Crawford KO/TKO in rounds 4-6

Check Anthony Joshua, deontay wilder, Errol spence jr, Keith thurman, billy joe saunders, gervonta davis, vasyl lomachenko, pacquiao, canelo, GGG, terrence crawford, shawn portman, Tyson fury, charlo brothers, josh kelly That’s it. Rest I shit.

Ummm...forgetting someone?

Nigga got beat and retired

One loss does not tarnish his prestigious career

Don't reply to dumb rigo casuals fäm

>daily fight
youtube.com/watch?v=EyIEjWtLRXA mayweather hatton
what the fuck was this fight
good ending though but not sure if it was worth the 10 round hugging contest

Why is this allowed

>Prestigious

Sorry sir, but the Cuban meme is dead

>GOLOBKEEN I'M GOWEENG TO KNOCK JEW OUT MY FREN

I think that too. They know Canelo will probably gas out again halfway through like he has done in the past and they just need to start faster from the beginning.
They gave away the first 3-4 rounds in the first fight.

Fury singing with Frank and getting added to the o2 card incoming.

This. Gassiev with Part 2 of the 2017/18 Cuban demolition next weekend.

Kek it was about Warrington - Selby. Who gives a fucking shit

nice

lmao, from what I understand he's never even sold out the upper bowl of Leeds' arena. How the fuck will he sell out a stadium for this snoozefest.

Selby gonna go full Usyk and beat Warrington in Leeds and Frampton in Belfast back to back.

badlefthook.com/2018/1/29/16948452/sampson-boxing-signs-sebastian-fundora-67-junior-middleweight

If you thought Hurd was big, imagine fight this guy. He fought cans so far but it would be very difficult to fight for anybody if this guy learns a good 1-2 ala Wlad

No way he can fight properly at the weight against world class guys surely. Must train to make weight and nothing else.

If you look at him he's very skinny so he probably isnt even struggling too hard to make weight. But considering he's only 20 he will most probably outgrow the division in the next few years

The football club will be pushing it massively. Most of the people who will be going will have never gone to boxing before and won't know anything about it other than what the club tells them. I reckon it'll do ok so long as frank prices tickets cheaply.

Yoobz spitting the truth that /box/ has been saying since the Quinlan ppv. ITV cards are unironically better value than sky if you're not a football fan since most of the sky subscription goes towards subsidising the Premier League.

Holy shit lads just when I thought I couldn't love Kalle any more he puts /ourguy/ on a WBSS undercard in a title fight.

The meme is officially BACK.

Agreed
still waiting for a Boxing-specific subscription channel like HBO though that sweeps up most of the good stuff

Especially since sky has all of those sports specific channels these days I'd probably subscribe if I could pay for only their darts and boxing for a reasonable fee. As it is I'll keep to my 1080p acestreams thanks.

You really peay 70£ for sky? Fucking kek

What is it with Argentina and being white? They get so butthurt if you don't called them a fellow white man.

How do you think Liverpool can afford 70m or whatever it was on virgil van dijk. Is all football's fault.